The City

Musical Imperialism

Alright looks like I am at that city I spotted earlier. It's so cool, look at all the poverty and disease that's everywhere! It looks very much 21st century like, so I must be careful not to perform cultural corruption ... probably. I fell asleep through the rule class. It's not my felt that the teacher was very boring and would often get side tracked about the smallest things. Maybe they might have the cargo that I was smuggling for the giant worm, so I can at least deliver it despite Spectacular Explosion exploding. That's odd, I just saw a civilian walk by with no earbuds, in Galactic Army School, they said that in the 21st century everyone was wearing earbuds and headphones to listen to music. What is this nonsense COMMUNISM? Well maybe he was one of those low income minority individuals who did not have a good time during the 21st century. Maybe there is someone who likes music. I mean the giant worm thing wanted me to smuggle mysterious musical notes so maybe if I find the people listening to music I can find some musical notes. I wonder if there are any nearby music stores, maybe I could try my hand on saxophone or something, I used to play saxophone and the worm thing sometimes still has me play saxophone. You know I probably should've gotten the worm thing's name, then I would not have to keep calling it the worm thing, but for it's name is worm thing, and it's gender is attack helicopter ... probably, I have not asked yet. I see a man, I should talk to him, see if he can help me out with finding musical instruments. "Hey dude, do you know where there's a music store that i can buy some musical instruments to start a band. 

"What's a music store, I don't speak this alien language you speak, creep."

He walked away ... I just broke rule number 646.642.987.452 of The Galactic Rule Set; don't introduce new things to people that don't know anything about it. It's designed so that people don't go a civilization that has not developped into a space fairing civilization just so that those people can be worshipped them as a god in their society. I can't come back to the galactic army with that on my record, but I need to leave so that the giant worm thing doesn't send all their friends onto me in hopes of recovering the cargo and killing me or just to kill me. What do I do?

"hey man, you seem to be very dillusional, are you ok," 

"Huh,"

"I saw your reaction after you talked to Doran and you seemed kinda phased, also you look new here, where are you from," the man who just walked up to me said

"I am from the uh ... North yeah the North," i reply

"That's odd, I don't remember anyone from the north having ears like those,". the man says

"what?" 

"Kidding, imagine if you were an alien though 'freeze lifeform or I will blow your brains out and all',".

"lol, you sure are quite the jokester I am laughing all over," that was one of the most unfunny things I have ever heard in my entire life. This civilization is clearly an early 21st century one because they have not stopped to think that aliens could actually be really friendly like the ones with the tendril things on top of their head. 

"Anyway how about I take you over to my place and I can take care of you," the dude says "no one usaully laughs at my jokes, and you seem like a nice guy," the dude says.

"Sure, I would honestly love that," I reply. Perhaps I can see what 21st century like housing looks like.

"Sweet, by the way my name is Cathar," Cathar says.

"I am Bass," I reply. Shoot I forgot to say my rank in Planet Fleet which is cadet and my last name. Actually that would've lead to confusion with Cathar.