The Disaster

Musical Imperialism

This is Cadet Bass Cleff of Planet Fleet piloting the PRS Spectacular Explosion reporting and well nothing has changed from my last report. Space is still just space, nothing all that special. Last night, I had curry, it tasted decent. There isn't much else too sa...

*A sudden thud happens in the background, I am not transition guy, I am sound effect guy by the way*

What the heck was that. I knew it was a bad idea to turn off the shield. Someone or something must be up to something in my ship. Let's take a look shall we.

I have taken a look around and there is no one inside the ship, but I know that something is not right. There has to be a reason that this alarm is constantly blaring at me. Oh wait, I can read, it says "reactor unstable". That's strange, a thud like that would not be able to make the reactor core unstable. It must have been those guys from "The Shadaloo Mechanic Center; we are definately not villians from an any sort of evil gang, we only just want to fix things," I should have known better than to hire them. I mean I probably should have noticed that their catchphrase was pretty suspicous, but they had low prices and I needed the cooling system for the reactor fixed. This is not good though, I slept through reactor fixing class due to the teacher being very boring and now that's coming to bite me in the back, how could this happen to me. Time to run to the treble cleff shaped ermergancy ship, maybe there is a nearby planet or something that I can land on. 

*a few moments later*

Hecks to the yeah, there's a planet somewhat nearby. Allow me to get to the backup ship.

*a few minutes later*

Oh my goodness. The PRS Spectacular Explosion had quite the spectacular explosion, I mean it just blew up, but still, it was spectacular, anyway to the planet.