Slow Steps

My Eyes On You

Jungkook had a day off, so he decided to pass it with his 3 new friends.

Jungkook informed them, but mostly Taehyung  "I saw Yoongi...", Hoseok & Taehyung freaked out. Jimin decided to talk "That weird guy you talk about?" he turned to the 2. Taehyung nodded "How was he?", the youngest frowned his eyebrows "What are you talking about? He was y & cute, yet he looked dangerous".

Taehyung narrowed his eyes "Dangerous. Exactly. Something doesn't seem right about him", Jungkook shook his head "He doesn't look as bad as you say". The other rolled his eyes "You're so naive, Jungkook" this made the youngest let out a sigh. Hoseok decided to interfere "Whatever. Let's talk about something else".

A month passed, Yoongi watched Jungkook everyday. Loving the moments he was coming fully after the shower. Learning many things he liked. 

Jungkook had some days off work after long. He was watching TV when he heard silent splashy sounds. He checked out & found it was coming under the sink's pipe in the kitchen.

All of a sudden, someone knocked on the door. Jungkook opened without checking & it was Hoseok. The younger decided to tell him the problem "The pipe of the sink has a problem" he exhaled with puffed cheeks. The other nodded "Sad. You know, long ago this happened to us too & I called Yoongi to fix. He did it for free" he raised both of his eyebrows. Jungkook's mouth formed a small circle "Really? Wow", the older nodded "Anyway, I brought you back the headphones. See you" with that he walked away.

Jungkook thought of asking Yoongi to do it, he knew that they had never talked, but he would try anyway.

He fixed himself good, putting on some perfume before heading at the older's apartment. He exhaled & hesitantly knocked the door. He waited enough for him to think that maybe Yoongi wasn't home.

Before he could leave, the door opened revealing Yoongi with messy hair. Jungkook hesitated for a moment "Hel-lo! I'm Jungkook. We once met at the elevator...", Yoongi cut him off "What do you want, Jungkook?".

The younger shyly looked down, then back at him "Ehm...the sink pipe is broken & they told me...", once again the other cut him off "That I do it for free. Alright, give me a minute".

Yoongi had watched Jungkook for long enough to know kinda his type.

He closed his door, now Jungkook let out the breath he was holding. Yoongi looked unapproachable. 

Yoongi was under the sink, fixing the pipe. Jungkook patiently waited for the other's words. The older stood up "So, there isn't much of a problem. If it starts dripping again, tell me", Jungkook bowed "Thank you".

Yoongi smirked characteristically "Anytime" he started walking away, but Jungkook stopped him "Are you hungry...?" Yoongi looked at him "...I mean you can at least eat something".

They both sat eating silently the food. Jungkook had his eyes on Yoongi, the older understood it yet he liked the other's attention. He raised his head "Did you cook it?", Jungkook nodded widening his eyes cutely.

Yoongi chuckled "Well, you cook good then" with that he winked & got up. He turned to look at him "I'm Yoongi...I didn't tell you my name", the other shyly responded "I know you...".

The older slightly tilted his head "Why didn't you greet me when we met at the elevator?", Jungkook was caught off guard, he scratched the back of his head avoiding eye contact. Yoongi let out a quick whistle "Hey pretty boy, don't believe whatever they tell you about me" with that he walked out.

The younger got shocked, Yoongi was right. He judged him from rumors. He felt bad for his behaviour. He found the older really attractive now that he talked with him. 

It was night, Yoongi kept watching Jungkook like every night.

The younger sat in front of his computer seat, making Yoongi gulped from their closeness. Jungkook started typing something. The older's eyes widened when he saw him typing "Gay ".

The younger undressed himself, as he started touching himself. Yoongi ped his own pants "I was waiting for this baby boy".

After that day Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about Yoongi, he started thinking of ways to approach his older. He felt bad for his immature behaviour.

Meanwhile, Yoongi just finished eating when the bell rang. He dragged his feet opening it, a smirk rose when he saw his two friends "Namjoon Seokjin?! How come?". He walked inside, allowing them to come in "You never contact us, so we decided to come" bragged Seokjin. Yoongi ignored his older's words "It's a bit messy...", Namjoon smiled "Classic Yoongi".

They talked about their news, until the younger between them decided to ask "Have you found anyone?". Yoongi sat back, looking at him for a quick moment "Nah, nothing yet...maybe...maybe soon" he smirked.

Seokjin nodded "Do you have someone on your mind?", Yoongi shrugged showing that he doesn't want to talk about it more. 

Jungkook knocked the door to his neighbor friends, waiting long until the others opened. He pouted, wondering if he came at the wrong moment. 

Hoseok opened with a smile "Sorry, it was messy", the younger looked the apartment that was still messy, some things thrown down. He frowned his eyebrows "Where is Taehyung? Did you fight?", the other shook his head "No, no. He was sleeping". 

Taehyung came out of the bathroom with a smirk "Hello Jungkook", the younger shook his head "Are you...? Whatever. I wanna tell you something".

They all sat together "I feel watched lately. I don't know why. I always feel like someone is watching whatever I do". The other two looked at each other for a moment, before the oldest spoke "Have you seen anyone out of your door or anything? Someone let you a letter or message?".

Jungkook looked down in sadness, shrugging "No...I just...", Taehyung patted his back "Relax Jungkook. If you haven't found any evidence maybe you just feel like it". The youngest nodded "Yeah probably" he looked out of the window for a minute.

His eyes fell on a lube bottle, he frowned his eyebrows turning to them "Be honest..." the other two turned their attention fully on the younger "...are you a couple?". Taehyung looked down, instead Hoseok gulped "Yes...yes, we're a couple". Jungkook giggled "Ah! Great! I mean it was obvious, I just wanted to be sure", Taehyung smiled widely "You accept it? Yes! You're awesome". Jungkook kept a big bright smile. 

Hours later Jungkook walked on the hallway, walking to his apartment. At the same time, Yoongi came out of his apartment. Jungkook's posture straighten, as he wanted to greet the other.

The older got closer, Jungkook nodded "Hello Yoongi". The older smirked in a flirty way as a response, getting in the elevator. Jungkook swallowed his lips in shyness. When the elevator doors closed, he exhaled wishing he didn't look awkward. 

When the elevator started going down, Yoongi's smirk became mischievous "I'm gonna make you mine, baby boy".