First Meeting

My Eyes On You

Yoongi walked down the empty street. He was holding a bag with 3 cans of beer, while a lollipop stick hang low from his lips.

He was an expert hacker, that's the way he earned money for a living. He always stole a small amount of money from people, not wanting to attract attention. He didn't have many friends either, only 2, Namjoon & Seokjin, that didn't visit him often. He lived in an apartment, his neighbors were mostly old people. That's how he prefered things anyway, he wanted his space & silence.

Jungkook had just arrived in the town, he came to find a job or anything that would make him independent. He rented a cheap apartment in a silent neighborhood.

It was 10:00 in the morning, he put on the code before entering the place. He let the suitcase from his hands, he opened his arms widely with a big bright smile on his face "At last freedom".

He started cleaning up, dancing & singing to some BTS songs, making it more fun. He cleaned up the whole apartment in 2 hours. 

He heavily sat on the sofa, taking some breaths before someone knocked on the door. He checked from the peephole, seeing a guy around his age.

He opened & the other gave him a big boxy smile "Hello! I'm Kim Taehyung! I'm your neighbor. Welcome!" he reached his hands forward, giving him something wrapped in aluminum foil. Jungkook smiled "I'm Jeon Jungkook" he took the gift "You wanna come in?".

The boys sat together eating as they talked about each other "I have a roommate" said Taehyung as he wiped his mouth with a tissue "He's at work, he'll probably come over later". Jungkook nodded "Hmm ok. Is he a good guy?", Taehyung blushed "Yes, really fun. He's name is Hoseok" he shyly looked at his food. Jungkook narrowed his eyes, suspecting something "Ok, I see. I'll meet him later".

When they finished, Taehyung stood up "Ah...!" he said abruptly scaring the younger "...there is a guy..." he lowered his voice like he didn't want to be heard by anyone than Jungkook "...his name is Min Yoongi. There are bad rumors about him. Stay away".

Jungkook tilted his head "Really? How's he like?", the other nodded "He lives 3 doors away in the same floor" he slightly described him "Anyway, you'll understand who's he when you see him". The way Taehyung spoke about Yoongi freaked out Jungkook, so he nodded & thanked him, as the other left.

Jungkook already lived there for a month, he met Hoseok, who indeed was as fun as Taehyung told him. Also, meeting Taehyung's best friend, Jimin, getting along well with the 3 boys.

He had just finished work, immediately understanding that he had nothing to eat. He rolled his eyes, whining knowing that he had to go buy something from the near mini market. He had a quick shower, before heading out.

He bought some packs of noodles, quickly walking home. He wanted to take the elevator & luckily the doors were already open.

Yoongi was already in, standing on the back. He smirked at Jungkook & the younger immediately understood that this must be Yoongi that Taehyung warned him about.

He pressed the button, standing close to the doors, having his back at the other. Yoongi checked him out from the back, he smirked liking the adorable yet handsome boy. Jungkook discreetly glanced at the other, noticing the older checking him out. He gulped, impatiently waiting the elevator to arrive.

The doors opened & Jungkook walked out fast, putting his code. He froze for spare seconds as Yoongi passed behind him. Before getting inside his house he turned to look at the stranger. The exact moment, the older looked at him, winking before getting inside his apartment.

Jungkook locked his door. Yoongi seemed dangerous, yet he had something that provoked Jungkook. He made him want to know more about him. He shook his head not wanting any trouble. 

Yoongi opened a can of beer, heavily sitting on the computer seat. He took a big sip, looking at the wall for a moment "What's your name baby?". He smirked getting on his keyboard.

It took him less than a minute to find his name "Jeon Jungkook" he mumbled to himself "1997 from Busan". He leaned back, finishing his beer.

He pressed some buttons & hacked Jungkook's laptop camera. Luckily, the younger had his computer open, making it easier for him.

He sat back checking the room for some seconds, before Jungkook walked in. Yoongi chuckled opening another beer.

The younger took off his t-shirt, making Yoongi take a big sip "Yes, take it off baby boy". Jungkook slowly undressed himself fully, leaving only his tight black boxers on. He wore a wide t-shirt, that reached until the upper part of his thighs. He turned off the lights, getting on bed & checking his phone for some minutes.

Yoongi finished his beer, he threw his head back with closed eyes "Ah Jungkook..." his whisper came out like a moan, as his hand slipped inside his underwear. He would pass his night thinking of him.

He took interest in Jungkook. Nobody ever got his attention, but the younger had something special. Yoongi breathed heavily trying to calm down "I'll make you mine" he mumbled to himself, closing his eyes with a mischievous smirk plastered on his face.

 

Short chapter :p