Getting Along

My Eyes On You

*The song Jungkook is singing is "Blood, Sweat and Tears" 

Yoongi understood what type of person Jungkook was. He knew what type of guys he liked. His favorite music. He knew enough things to make Jungkook like him.

Jungkook thought of a way to talk to Yoongi, he cooked his best dish. He knocked on his door, nervously waiting.

The older opened, his eyes slightly closed & a lollipop stick hanging from his lips. He smirked. Jungkook gulped, he looked really hot.

He cleared his throat "I cooked my best dish & I would like you to tell me your opinion" he blushed. Yoongi nodded "I see..." he let the stick on the side, taking the food "...do you want to try it with me?". Jungkook smiled widely & got inside.

The house was perfectly tidied up, impressing the younger. It wasn't decorated much, only some simple things. The curtains were half closed, while the apartment smelt really nice. 

They started eating, Jungkook had a smile of anticipation "How is it?", Yoongi nodded "It's fine". He started taking more bites, while the younger nodded in disappointment "I'm not a good cook. Sorry".

Yoongi didn't take his eyes of the food "I'm a good cook. I can teach you", the younger shyly smiled as he turned to his food. Yoongi was really interesting.

When they finished, Yoongi took the plates "I'll wash it and bring it to you", Jungkook slightly bit his lower lip, finding the other so responsible. He nodded "Alright".

Yoongi offered "If you want you can sit a bit more, unless you got your boyfriend waiting for you". Jungkook giggled "I'm single", the older raised his eyebrows in surprise "Really? Such a handsome guy and you're single?!".

They sat, drinking coffee "How come?", the younger shrugged "I...I look at my life first. Maybe later, when I find the right one". Yoongi looked at him in the eyes "The person that will have you will be so lucky", Jungkook's eyes shone, as he blushed.

The younger decided to ask "How about you? Are you in a relationship?", Yoongi smirked mischievously "Waiting for the right one" he slightly raised his eyebrows, making Jungkook smile. The younger was curious "What's your job?", Yoongi looked at him in the eyes. Jungkook couldn't describe it, it was blank yet dangerous.

The older pressed his lips on a thin line before speaking "I'm a heir...", the younger's eyes opened widely "I'm sorry. I didn't...mean to" he looked so innocent & helpless. Yoongi really held himself from pinning him right on the couch. 

He shook his head "It's alright. You didn't know, so...", Jungkook nodded, he felt so uncomfortable. Yoongi changed the subject, talking about stuff that interested the younger.

It was getting late "Oh! I gotta get going" said the younger, instead the older chuckled "Don't worry, you live three doors next to me". Jungkook giggled "I stayed for long & I don't want to bother", the other popped his eyebrows "Don't worry, sweetheart. Anyway, I'm always alone".

The sweet remark made Jungkook's heart beat faster. He smirked nicely "See you another time" he stood up, Yoongi nodded "You were a great company, Jungkook", a bright smile formed on the younger's face "Thank you".

He followed him until the door "We can do this again, right?" asked Yoongi, Jungkook nodded "Yeah, anytime". The older winked "Sweet dreams, sweetheart" with that he closed the door. Jungkook bit his lower lip, he almost run in his room.

He took off his clothes, pressing on any gay he found. Yoongi smirked at his screen that showed Jungkook. He took a sip from the can of beer, sitting back on his chair admiring the view of having Jungkook by him.

Next morning, Jungkook showered before leaving for work with a smile. Yoongi was running in his mind the whole day, he wanted to know more about him.

He finished earlier today, having time to relax. He was listening to music, while slightly cleaning some stuff when someone knocked on his door.

He checked from the peephole, seeing the one he wanted, Yoongi. He fixed himself before opening with a nice smirk.

The older had a flirty look, raising his hand with Jungkook's tupper "I washed it". The younger giggled "Thanks" he took it, Yoongi continued "I...cooked you something too and..." he shrugged "...hope you like it".

They sat together, Jungkook took one bite, he raised his head with wide shiny eyes "It tastes awesome". Yoongi smirked "I know, I know. They tell me so..." Jungkook nodded as he started eating "...I knocked earlier & you weren't home" continued the older. The other looked at him "Yeah, I was at work", Yoongi nodded "I see. What job?".

Jungkook tilted his head with a small smile "I work at a flower shop", a smile grew on Yoongi's face "It suits you". Jungkook smiled brightly "Really? Why?", Yoongi shrugged "You're handsome, cute & lovable". Jungkook got surprised "Wow! Thank you" he shyly looked at his food & kept eating. Yoongi always made him flutter.

When they finished eating, Jungkook picked up the dishes "I'll wash them & bring them to you". Yoongi chuckled "You're so adorable. Ok then, see you", Jungkook smiled happily "See you, Yoongi". 

The older immediately went home, checking his computer. He saw Jungkook getting in the room, singing passionately "My blood, sweat and tears. My cold breath, take it away". Yoongi smiled evily "Don't worry, baby boy. I'll give you what you want soon" he sat back enjoying the younger's actions