On My Side

My Eyes On You

After their fight, Jungkook run to Taehyung & Hoseok's apartment, banging with the side of his fist. Taehyung opened confused of who would bang the door. His eyes were filled with shock when he saw Jungkook breathing heavily & crying.

He sat him on the couch with his arm around his shoulders "What happened Jungkook?" the younger only sniffed. That moment Hoseok walked in "What's..." he stopped when he noticed Jungkook. He questionably looked at Taehyung, who shrugged.

They waited until he calmed down, which didn't take much longer. Jungkook raised his head "Can I sleep here for tonight?". The other two looked at each other confused "Jungkook, we literally live in the same floor" said the oldest. The youngest didn't change his blank expression "Can I?", the other two once again glanced at each other "Alright" agreed Taehyung.

Hours passed, Jungkook was looking out of the window. Hoseok smirked nicely "Time to sleep" he said in a low tone. Jungkook turned to look at him, he nodded. Taehyung came out of the room "If you want you can sleep in my bed", the youngest shook his head "No, I'll be ok on the sofa". Taehyung pouted for a second "If you need more pillows, sheets or anything tell us", Jungkook slightly smirked "Of course".

Some minutes passed until someone started banging hard on the door "Jungkook! We need to talk!". It was Yoongi. Hoseok & Taehyung came shocked out of their room, while Jungkook was scared sitting on the sofa.

The oldest frowned his eyebrows "Is this Yoongi?", Jungkook nodded continuously, instead Taehyung got angry "What does he want from you?".

The loud banging continued "I'm gonna break the door! Open!" said Yoongi losing his patience more. Jungkook bit his lower lip "I'll explain later. Tell him to leave" he pleaded Hoseok.

The older opened the door, seeing a drunk Yoongi. The other pointed at Jungkook "Come with me. Now!", the youngest shook his head, hiding behind Taehyung. He tried to get inside, but Hoseok pushed him back "He doesn't want to. Leave him alone".

Yoongi let out a silent curse word before pushing Hoseok hard "I don't care! We left something in the middle & we need to talk it out. Jungkook come here!" his tone more threatening.

Hoseok grabbed him by the collar "He doesn't want to damnit! Get the hell out of here before I call the police" he pushed him back. Yoongi was standing on the doorway, his eyes dark fixed on Jungkook "We're not over yet, Jungkook" with that he turned around & walked away.

Hoseok closed the door, both of them turned to Jungkook. The younger was breathing heavily, his eyes fixed on the floor "You got something to explain" said Taehyung.

Jungkook sat on the sofa, unstoppable tears started pouring down his face "Me & Yoongi were dating..." he let out a deep breath. Hoseok freaked out, instead Taehyung shook his head "I had warned you about him" he rolled his eyes.

Jungkook sniffed, inhaling a big breath before telling them the whole story. When he finished, Hoseok said "Go to the police", Taehyung frowned his eyebrows "With what evidence, Hoseok?". Jungkook nodded "He's really smart. I just don't know what to do" he looked on the side, thinking.

Maybe he didn't think any bad solution, because he was in love with Yoongi after all.

The younger got up for work, he wasn't in the mood after the yesterday events. He just wanted to stay on bed wrapped in a blanket.

The day was plain as usual. Luckily, they didn't have many costumers, so they closed the shop earlier. 

When he walked out he heard his voice "Jungkook..." he saw Yoongi, who approached him. The younger frowned his eyebrows in sadness "What do you want?". Jungkook still had feelings for Yoongi, but he knew that the other was probably insane.

Yoongi exhaled in disappointment "Let's talk", Jungkook kept a plain expression & nodded.

They walked in the younger's apartment, he wasn't afraid anymore, he was just tired of running away.

They sat on the sofa. 

Silence.

Yoongi spoke first "You probably think that I'm insane..." he was right, that's exactly what Jungkook thought about him "...let me just make everything clear to you".

He took a deep breath "I'm a professional hacker, I'm not a heir. That's how I earn money. I couldn't tell you the truth because you would leave me earlier".

Jungkook's mouth slightly opened, losing his color. How naive he was? How easily did he fall for Yoongi's lies? 

The older nodded "I know you're shocked & you have every right to be..." he swallowed his lips for a moment "...I didn't know how to flirt with you. You were perfect. You were golden. The moment we met at the elevator you seemed unapproachable. You seemed not to like me at all, so I understood you believed the rumors about me, which made it even harder for me to approach you. Yes, I watched you & I admit it. I watched 3 & half Months, not more not less. I'm sorry, Jungkook".

The other weakly tightened his fists, his bangs covering his eyes as his head was lowered. He was crying silently. He inhaled, trying to gain courage "I'm in love with you" Yoongi's face brightened "But...you lied to me, you stalked me...I don't know what to believe about you. Maybe you're lying to me again".

Yoongi closed his eyes for a moment "I'm not lying. I'm also in love with you. Give me a second chance...", Jungkook cut him off "Give me time. I wanna think about it". Yoongi nodded "I understand. Take your time..." he stood up, ready to leave "...but always remember that I love you" with that he left.

Jungkook started crying harder, unable to control his sobs. Everything was a mess.

The first thing Jungkook did was to throw away his computer, it reminded him of the bad experience.

Days passed & Yoongi's words echoed in his head 'I love you', it made his heart clench. Did he mean it? Yoongi was his first kiss. His first time. He seemed cold, yet he was so warm with him. He missed his touch. His arms around him. His lips. His scent. He misses Yoongi each time more.

He took a deep breath before knocking at the door. They were again at the beginning of everything.

Yoongi opened with a bored look, which immediately turned into a happy one "Jungkook..." he barely managed to finish his name "Let's go for a walk" said the younger, trying to hide his heavy breathing.

The walk was quiet, like they weren't together. Yoongi waited until the other was comfortable enough to speak.

Jungkook raised his head, looking in front of him instead of the plain cement "How have you been doing?" his voice hesitant. Yoongi abruptly answered ". You?", Jungkook chuckled nodding "Same...".

Silence again.

Jungkook spoke "Yoongi..." he stopped, maybe he would say something stupid. The older looked at him "Continue", Jungkook shook his head "Nevermind".

Yoongi let out a sharp sound "Don't act like we're strangers, Jungkook. You know me well". They had stopped walking, Yoongi was looking at him, instead the other was still looking in front of him.

Jungkook turned to him "Do I?", Yoongi frowned his eyebrows "You know me better than anyone in my life. I lied. I feel terrible. But I would never hurt you, Jungkook. You're the only that made my stone heart beat. You're the only that made me smile in happiness in my whole life. I love you & this is not a lie".

Jungkook swallowed his lips, looking on the side as he tried to hold his tears. Some tears run down his face, but he quickly wiped them "I missed you..." he managed to say.

Yoongi immediately brought him in a tight warm hug, allowing Jungkook cry hard on his shoulder. He caressed the back of his head "Everything is fine".

They headed at Jungkook's house, he sat him on the sofa & the older offered "Do you want to make you tea?", the younger nodded positively.

They both silently drunk their hot drink, enjoying the silence & the rain that hit the window. They just felt complete together.

Yoongi finished his tea "Time to go" he stood up, trying to walk out. Suddenly, Jungkook weakly grabbed his wrist "Don't go", the older looked at him in shock. The younger raised his eyes from the floor "Don't leave me" his voice came out like a whisper.

Yoongi sat next to him, bringing him in a tight hug "I'll never leave you, only when you want me to".

They build up their relationship from the beginning. They told their friends, which all quickly accepted, except Taehyung who had a close eye on Yoongi, but eventually started accepting him. Yoongi let the hacker life behind, finding a normal job. While Jungkook was feeling a feel he had never experienced. Love.

                                                         THE END.