Dinner with.. The evil himself (Sunggyu)

Do You Really Love Me?

~ Sunggyu’s P.O.V ~

I didn’t ‘interfere’ as Woohyun call it into their relationship the past few weeks, which makes me go crazy!!

Woohyun told me to let them be, he wanted to solve the problem himself.

But I didn’t heard anything from him or ~~~~.

 

“Sunggyu-ahh? Can you call your sister for me?” my eomma said.

“Why?”

“Let them eat dinner at our house tonight. I miss them. I didn’t see them since their marriage” eomma said emotionally like she would break down crying anytime soon.

“okay sure” – thanks eomma. Now I can start my evilness.

 

 

-Phone conversation-

Woohyun: Yoboseyo.
Sunggyu: Hi Woohyun-ahh.
Woohyun: Oh hyung. Hey.
“is it oppa?” I heard ~~~~ say from the phone.
Woohyun: Why did you call hyung? We all know you never call except from if you want something from us.
Sunggyu: Haha very funny. Anyways, can you visit us tonight for dinner? Your in-laws want to see you an ~~~~.

Woohyun:  yeah, sure. We will be there. See you tonight.
Sunggyu: Bye

-end of phone conversation-

 

~ Your P.O.V~

 

“was it Sunggyu oppa?” I asked Woohyun as he drove us home.

“Yeah. He said your parents invited us for dinner tonight”

“oh. Are we going?” I miss eomma. I didn’t see her since the wedding.

“Of course we are” he looked at me and smiled before facing the road again.

 

When we came home Woohyun went to watch TV. “When do we have to go?” I asked him.

“in 1 hours. You should get ready” he said smiling. Why is he so happy today?

“oookay..” he seem like a creeper smiling all day.

 

I went to our room and started searching around for some clothes.

I took on the first outfit but the skirt was annoying.

I decided to search for dresses. I found the perfect brown dress  [CLICK HERE]

And found these shoes

I carefully walked down, I wasn’t used to heels, and since I didn’t want to trip, I decided to walk carefully.

“Aren’t you going to change?” I asked Woohyun who didn’t move an inch since I left. He was watching Running man and practically dying of laughter.

The only reply I got from him was “hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha”

“Woohyun! Go and change” I yelled.

“yes ma’am. I’m going” he turned off the TV. His moth flew open when he looked at me.

“What’s wrong? Is it ugly?”

“No no. You’re very pretty. Very” he said when he came back to the world from his imaginary world.

I just blushed and went to the kitchen to get some water.

 

He came down wearing this.

What a handsome husband I have.

 

We arrived at my parent’s house after 15 minutes of death silence car driving.

Eomma came out half running and hugged me and Sunggyu went to Woohyun and talked.

We all went inside and started talking.

Eomma started talking about some fashion show she went to, and appa and Sunggyu oppa talked with Woohyun about work.

Every now and then Woohyun would look at me and flash be a smile. And it wasn’t just a cute smile, but a killer smile.

“~~~

~-ahh? Are you listening?” eomma shake my shoulders. I was daydreaming I guess.

I just nodded and continued listen to her.

“Eomma stop talking I’m sure they are hungry. AND IM ALSO DAMN HUNGRY!” Sunggyu oppa exploded.

“aish. Be quiet Sunggyu-ahh” she scolded him.

“Woohyun-ahh? Are you hungry dear?”

“Neh eomeonim” he said.

“Then let’s eat” eomma said eagerly and went to the dining table.

“yah! Eomma.  I told you they were hungry!” Sunggyu kept whining.

“just be quiet” eomma scolded him ones again. Haha oppa is so cute.

 

We eat and talked. It was long time ago I had such a great time. A part of me ha let go of Minsoo oppa.

But another part didn’t believe that the future will be good.

But my heart wants to trust Woohyun.

“Woohyun-ahh, ~~~~~. Are your relationship going smooth?” eomma asked all of sudden.

“Ne eomeonim. We’re doing great” Woohyun said and held my hand which was on the table.

“I don’t believe that!” Sunggyu oppa half screamed and made everybody look at him.

“Sunggyu! Behave! I don’t want your mind to blow or else I’ll force you to work at the company!” appa said annoyed.

“I swear dad. If they are fine, let them kiss now. In front of us. I want proofs.” He said. WHAT THE ARE YOU SAYING! KISS NOW? IN FRONT OF ALL! NO WAY!

“stop making fun Sunggyu-ahh” eomma laughed.

“I’m not. I bet they are just acting” he snapped.

I looked at Woohyun. He too didn’t know what to do.