The more you hate, the more you love.

Do You Really Love Me?

~ Woohyun’s P.O.V ~

 Week went without we talked to each other. She still didn’t tell me that Minsoo is death.

But I’m waiting. Patiently. Very patiently.

Every day I would just go to work early in the morning and when I came back home, ~~~~ were already a sleep.

She would sleep on the floor every second day. She might be a bit kind-hearted inside. Deep deep inside.

Every night I came back home around 12. You probably would think I would do to so late. I have something important to do /not/

Or maybe less important? I am actually just using my time overwork.

I don’t want to go home. I kind of want her to suffer. Is that wrong? She’s always so cold, heartless, annoying and etc. towards me! She should have some of her own medicine back!

But one day I know she’ll like me. As much I started liking her.

But as people say: The more you hate, the more you love.

 

It was almost 9pm. I’ll be spending the night here again of course.

I heard a knock on the door.

“come in” I said lazy. I just finished playing League of legends. I’m bored. Okay.

“Sir, I’ve got the information about Park Minsoo.” The investigator told me.

“Say it out”

“He died in an accident at their wedding day, he worked in same company was Mrs. Nam. They were first friends, but their relationship grew more serious. They were friend for 2 years, but then they started dating and after they got engaged. They were together for 4 years before the accident.”  The investigator finished. Wow he’s good.

“I see” I mumbled.

“Do you have any specific information you want to know?”

“No. I think that’s enough. Thank you. And remember it’s a secret. Only you and me can know.”

“Yes sir”

“You can leave now” I said and he bowed and left.

 

 

~ Your P.O.V ~

I haven’t told him yet, about Minsoo is death. I don’t think I can trust him enough for that. I think it’s a private matter.  I don’t want anyone to know about it. Only people who need to know about it should know.

 But Woohyun.. I don’t know if I can fully trust him or not. I feel like he’s hiding something from me.

I haven’t seen him throughout the whole week thought.

I only see him if I wake up at night. But it’s too dark to see his face.

I kind of miss him. But with miss I just mean like in argue with him. Nothing more, nothing less.

He’s a big jerk, idiot, fool, but very handsome.

There’s something over him which makes me hate him. Like hate him very MUCH.

 

 


Love in the air..maybe?

hehehe ^^ hope you like the update :D