Sunggyu's evilness

Do You Really Love Me?

~ Your P.O.V ~

One morning a woke up and saw Woohyun gone like usual.

I’m tired of staying at home. I want to go out, work, shopping, anything would do.

I think I’ll go visit Sunggyu oppa.  I hope he’ at work.

 

-At the company-

“Hi Mrs Nam” the employers said while I went inside the company. Wow these people know stuff pretty fast.

I went on the 5th floor to Sunggyu oppa. He was inside his office playing on his phone. So immature!

“Oppa” I said softly.

“~~~~~-ahh?” he turned his attention on me.

I went inside and sat on one of the chairs in front of him.

“So what are you doing here?” he asked.

“nothing. I am just bored at home. So I decided to visit you” I smiled at him.

“Why not visiting your husband?” oppa asked.

“Husband?”

“Yeah, h-u-s-b-a-n-d. A Guy. Named Woohyun. Living with you. Probably also sleeping next to you every night” he teased.

“Do you remember him?”

“Aish oppa. Shut up.” Why does he always tease me?

“haha. But I’m serious. Why are you here when you can be there with him? Are you two having a fight or something? Should I come punch some sense to him?”

Wtf. Oppa you’re overprotective

I actually wish we had at least a fight. Then we’ll still be talking (arguing) with each other.

“No. We’re alright.” I said and looked away trying to avoid eye contact.

 “I don’t think so” Sunggyu said suspicious.

I can never lie in front of oppa. It’s like he can read my mind.

“Let’s go visit Woohyun if you are sure nothing is wrong. I want you to prove it.” Sunggyu said excited.

He dragged me out to his car and drove like a crazy to Woohyun’s company.

 

-At the company-

Sunggyu oppa dragged me all the way to Woohyun’s office. He didn’t even ask about where the office were, he must’ve visited Woohyun a lot, the employer just greeted us fast as we came half-running through the hallways.

We stopped in front of an office.  “Here you go Mrs. Nam. Go inside to your husband” Sunggyu teased once again.

He thinks he’s the king of fun. So stupid!

I opened the door slowly.

“I said I don’t want any visitors” Woohyun said busily, he didn’t move his eyes from the work.

Wow my husband actually takes his work serious. I would never have thought that.

The word husband doesn’t feat in my dictionary. Yet.

I just went inside nervously.

“Didn’t you hear me? I don’t want any visitors!”  Woohyun said angry.

He looked up after few minutes of absolutely silence.

“oh. ~~~~ it was you? What a surprise” .. yeah. A surprise.

I just nodded. I don’t know what to do. Sunggyu were still stand beside the door watching us with big eyes.

Yes. He was probably thinking one of his evil plans “These two are so awkward. I must do something about it”

Woohyun went near me and pretended to kiss my forehead.

He gave me the just-pretend-we-love-each-other eyes.

I just played along. I don’t want Sunggyu to interfere in our life.

“So.. You two.. Aren’t you too awkward with each other?” Sunggyu said with a smirk.

Oh uh.

 


Another update!!! heheh ^^

I'll try update again in an hour or so.. ^^