The Wedding Day 3

Do You Really Love Me?

~ Woohyun's P.O.V ~

When we went out of the church we went to the reception hall.

We sat in the limo that eomma and Mrs. Nam have rented.

~~~~~~ were so silence, while the boys [infinite] talked so much.

It was only us in the car. Infinite, Me and  ~~~~~~.

 

~ Your P.O.V ~

It was so boring in the car. I had to sit beside Woohyun.. and this boy.. what was his name again? Sungjong?

All the way they talked and talked. I want Chunji.. Can't he save me??

Sunggyu then asked "~~~~~-ahh, are you okay?" i just simply nodded and moved my attention to the window.

 

At the reception hall

When we arrived at the place, me and Woohyun stayed in the limo. and the boys went in.

We sat in the car in some few minutes. These minutes were like 10 years... 10 years of awkwardness.

Someone then opened the door. It was the drive he told us to go inside.

On the way Woohyun held my hand. I didn’t hesitate to remove my hand. This hand were so smooth and warm.

I kind of felt save.. or is it too early to say?

As we went inside all the people were looking at us. We bowed as we went to our seat.

Few minutes after we sat down the food were served.

After the food eomma pushed me and Woohyun lightly to the stage so we could cut the cake.

 

~ Woohyung's P.O.V~

All people were silent while we cut the cake. When the first piece was cut he feed each other.

All the quests made an "Awww" sound.

Then My Eomma and ~~~~~'s eomma went on stage.

"Annyeonghaeseyo.

We would like to welcome all the quests here today." eomma said.

"And we would like to say big congratulations to my daughter and Son-in-law." ~~~~~'s eomma said.

Then Sunggyu went on stage.

Oh no Grandpa guy. Don’t embarrass yourself!

"Annyeonghaeseyo" he said a and bowed.

"I’m here to make this useless speech only because of one thing... The couple is going on Honeymoon. So come here and get your tickets. If not.. Eomma is going to kill me." he smiled widely like he made the best speech ever. Useless boy.

 

~ No one’s P.O.V ~

The couple went up to the stage and took their tickets. “I want to be uncle soon…” he joked. Woohyun gave him a death glance.

When they went down the stage ~~~~~’ eomma and Woohyun’s eomma took them both to a room so they could change.

“You two have 10 minutes to change. The fly will be leaving in 1 hour. So ppali.” Woohyun’s eomma said and both eommas then went outside leaving the couple alone in the room.

“erhh.. You can change in the bathroom, then I change here.” Woohyun said. ~~~~~ just nodded and went in.

*Oh My God! This is awkward* they both thought same time.

When ~~~~~~ came out she had this on:  http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-long-sleeve-shirred-knit-dress-cocoa-one-size/info.html/pid.1023573898

And Woohyun had this on: http://theinfinite7.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/1656333e4e344d00198840.jpg

After they went out of the room and walked out to the limo. The drive drove them to the airport.

Infinite and their parents were there waiting for them.

“Have a nice trip hyung.. You know what to do: P” Hoya whispered.

“just shut up.” Woohyun whispered back.

“Hyung? You aren’t going to do it?”Hoya whispered.

“Stop asking for heaven seek! Its private” Woohyun hissed.

“The fly to Maldives is leaving in 10 minutes” a lady announced.

“You two better get going. Or you’re going to miss the flight.” ~~~~~’s eomma said.

“Good bye” the couple waved and bowed. Then they went to the fly.

 


this is the last part of The Wedding Day. So.. the honeymoon..