Visiting him

Do You Really Love Me?

~Woohyun’s P.O.V~

“I-i.” she stopped. I looked at her eyes, she wasn’t sure of her feelings?

“I like you too.” She said short after.

“Not love? Don’t worry. I’ll wait until they day Like turns into Love” I smiled softly at her and hugged tightly against my body.

“I’ll wait until the day you have feelings for me.” I whispered softly against her ears.

 I hugged her tightly and she also wrapped her arms around my waist.

 

-Next morning-

 I woke up feeling someone beside me. It was ~~~~. How did she end up here?

I recalled the memories from last night and started smiling like a fool.

 

-Flashback-

After our kiss *cough* kisses we went to watch a movie. ~~~~~pleaded about watching a horror movie, so we watched The Grudge

We watched the movie peacefully until the scary sounds start coming.

~~~~ started moving around on the couch and even used a pillow to cover her eyes and ears.

It worried me that she wanted to watch it, yet she covered her eyes throughout almost the whole movie.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her beside me. The rest of the movie we cuddle. My arms securing her.

-end of flashback-

I looked at her sleeping face it was really cute. Yes, I admit it, I’ve fallen for her. That stupid Sunggyu knew it all the time.

I started drawing her features carefully so I didn’t wake her up. I started from her eyes, her nose and stopped when I came to her lips. These soft lips, I kissed them yesterday. What a lucky man I am.

I moved my body slowly towards her, I needed to taste her lips again.

I kissed her lips softly as I wanted to move away again she started moving her body.

Carefully she opened one of her eyes and looked around.

“Good morning” I said and kissed her cheeks.

She just nodded and looked away blushing.

Her blushing is so cute.

“Let’s go make breakfast” I smiled and pulled her hands so we could go downstairs.

“W-wait” she mumbled.

“what?”

“I need to change my clothes. You go down first” she smiled.

“Sure. Take your time. But not too long. I’m very hungry”

 

As the maids finished doing the breakfast ~~~~ came down wearing this http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/526543113_1/2012-korean-y-black-dress-long-sleeves-dress-cute-dress-party-club-dress-college-popular-dress.jpg

“why are you wearing black?” I asked her.

“eh. Today is.. 2 years ago Minsoo oppa died.” She said hesitatingly. That’s wh.

“Do you want me to go with you? I think it will be good if I visit him”

“okay” she said without glancing at me and started eating.

“I’ll just go and change my clothes. I’ll be right back”

I went upstairs and changed. Though I have a lot of work, I still want to go with ~~~~. I feel like I should go visit him.

I stepped downstairs wearing this: http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m13tf1dYnE1r56mjco8_500.jpg

“Let’s go” she just nodded and followed me outside to the car.

 

-At the cemetery-

 

We walked through all the graves until we stopped at one of the last.

It was writing on:

Park Minsoo

1990-2010

We both took turns to talk to him. She started it was very quiet and scary while she talked.

 

~ Your P.O.V~

“Hi oppa. I hope you’re doing well.  I miss you very much though. Oppa I’m very sorry I didn’t visit you last year. I just couldn’t get myself to come. And I got married. I swear it wasn’t me who picked. You’ve always been in my heart oppa. But I think I should change it now. I have a husband now. And I want to live a happy life with him.  I’m sorry oppa. But this is my choice.”

~ Woohyun’s P.O.V ~

When she was done it was my turn.

“Hi Minsoo. It’s me Woohyun. You probably know me. Anyway. I’m just going to say this once: I’m doing my best to make ~~~~~ forget you. I want to live a happy life with her. And I know she’s going to feel uncomfortable if she keeps thinking about you. No offense. But As I said, I want to live a happy life. I hope you understand”

“shall we go?” she asked. I just nodded.

I hope we can be happy together ~~~~~.

 

 


WAY TO GO WOOHYUN!!! XD

I'm sorry if I spam with updates.. lol

- Another update on it's way probably XD