Acting cute

Do You Really Love Me?

~Woohyun’s P.O.V ~

I looked at ~~~~ I could see she didn’t want to ‘kiss’ in front of her parents and I totally agree!

But I don’t think Sunggyu hyung would let us be.

“Come on! I don’t want to wait any longer!” I hear an annoying voice in front of me.

~~~~~ looked at me and I looked at her. None of us made any movement.

I could hear someone walk. Sunggyu?

He moved my head and ~~~~~’s head towards each other.

I could feel her lips on mine. Uncontrolled I removed Sunggyu’s hand and hold ~~~~’s head with my hands.

We kept kissing not noticing our surroundings. I heard a cough from Sunggyu before I moved away. I saw ~~~~~ blushing as mad. Hehe cute.

“So that wasn’t that hard, right?” Sunggyu said teasing.

“Sunggyu-ahh you got your proofs now, are you happy?” eomma said while hitting him on the head. He whined and started acting as a child.

“eomeonim, abeonim, if you’ll excuse us, we need to go now. I have work tomorrow morning” I said. Tsk work. Always ing.

“Of course. Go ahead. We’re sorry for not noticing the time. You two probably also want to rest”

~~~~’s eomma said. We just nodded. “it’s okay eomeonim”

We both bowed and went to my car.

It was very silence, I didn’t hear ~~~~ talk since the dinner time, and before the kiss.

I moved my hand to her hands, while the other hand was still on the wheel.

She just touched it softly. It kind of tickled me. “Are you mad at me?” I asked her.

She just shook her head and smiled a bit.

 

 

-The next morning-

I woke up at 6.30AM still sleepy. ~~~~~ wanted to watch movie last night and the movie didn’t end before 11.40PM so I didn’t get my ‘beauty sleep’

When I wanted to get up I noticed ~~~~~ wasn’t sleeping. Where is she?

I walked downstairs still sleepy, I could hear sounds in the kitchen. It was ~~~~~ she was doing breakfast? And the 2 other maids just looked at her. Hehe my wife.

I looked at her amused. I saw the maids looking at me. I placed my fingers over my mouth making sign not to let ~~~~~ know I’m watching her.

I saw the maids go out of the kitchen, which gives me all the time I want to admire ~~~~~.

I silently went behind her and placed my arms around her waist. “huh” she said frightened.

“shhh. It’s just me” I whispered near her ear making her shiver.

“Why are you waking up so early? You could just have slept, the maids could have made breakfast” I went to the dining table waiting for ~~~~~’ to be done cooking.

“I just felt like doing breakfast. And I was..” she stopped talking.

“You what?”

“I want to go with you” she said nervously.

“With me? At the office? You’ll just be bored” why does she want to come all of sudden?

“But I’ll be more bored at home. I have nothing to do. Pretty please. Let me come with you” she pleaded.

“okay. But don’t complain if you get bored” we both started eating.

 

-At the office-

We walked hand in hand into my office. The employees greeted ~~~~~ with big smiles. What’s all that about?

Did you see the boss took his wife with him today. Why do you think he did that? Are they going to do something in there?” I heard some employees say. Haha they are so funny.

 

Hours went and ~~~~~ didn’t even spend 5 minutes in my office. No she was talking happily with my appa.

I don’t blame her though. My office is so boring. And at appa’s office, yeah appa didn’t have any work, so he had plenty of time to talk.

 

When it was lunch time I heard the door open.

~~~~~ came in with a bag. “what’s that?” I asked as I checked the last paper on my desk.

“Food” she said happily while skipping towards me.

“I’m so hungry. Let’s eat. I’ll finished the work later” I said hungry.

She came over to my side and placed the food on my desk. She looked around searching for something.

“What do you want?” I asked her curious

“a chair”

“wait I’ll get one from outside” I was going to stand when she pushed me down again.

“why?”

“I’ll just sit here” she sat on my lap. MY CUTE WIFE.

I secure my hands on her waist.

“~~~~~ feed me” I whined.

“you have two hands”

“no.. look” she blushed and looked away.

After that she started feeding me.

 

 


I have writers block all the time >.<

I did my best to update...