y is my name

I Read Your Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

 

-Recap-

 

"I mean, do you want to eat ramen before you go?" Jessica repeats her question naively again. She bought lots of ramen when she went to the nearest department store. She can’t cook anything other than that. She thought to have a nice talk with the unnie while having ramen together.

 

"OMO!" Taeyeon got scared once again. Her face was flustered real bad. The words she heard was making her shake her head frantically. The woman wants to have ual with her? Because the woman asked her the question twice. What dream that she had right now? She doesn’t want to have a dream. Did her brain try to tell her that it’s the time for her to find someone to release her ? Really? "No! I need t-to wake up right now!"

 

"Why are you saying that?" Jessica felt lost. She was in an uncomfortable situation when the unnie moves a bit and her arm accidently brushed against her s. She rolled her eyes to the cold contact before resuming her question again. "What make you so surprise till you want to wake up?"

 

"I don’t w-want to have ramen with y-you!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Wae?" Jessica asked normally, although the real her want to be whiny. The room was dark. Not that she can see the unnie's face to check her expression. She was sad or rather upset. Her nose was rubbing the unnie’s skin when she buried her face in the crook of the unnie's neck. It was her attempt, searching for a comfortable position to rest. Truthfully, she dislikes to be rejected to have ramen as a choice of breakfast with her. Why the unnie declines her offer like the unnie was scared with the menu? "Perhaps, do you have an allergy with ramen?" Her voice was very soft when she asked again. They sounded just like the greatest music to the other person's ears when she was being all mellow. She tries to be positive from the rejection she received. Maybe the unnie has a clear reason why she can’t eat ramen, she thought. "Or do you hate instant food?"

 

"I have n-no allergy nor did I hate it. I just don’t want t-to have any food right n-now."

 

Taeyeon returned her answer carefully as when she failed to wake up from her dream like what she wants. It sends shiver down to her spine to feel the woman's warm breath against her neck. This makes her hitch her breath a couple of times. She felt uncomfortable having someone sharing the same bed so close and half with her, even if it's only her dream. It bothers her to continuously stay in her dream, actually. She really wants to wake up from her dream right now.

 

Her hands already could feel something just like the woman’s warm breath that she could feel on her skin. The warmness that the woman tries to share with her really seem to work progressively. The woman has buried her face in the crook of her neck with her arm was resting on her waist. She can feel the woman's movement. Not like before when she barely feels anything. The dream that she had was obviously weird. The situation she felt, it seems like everything is so real. It makes her scared with all the thoughts she had in her head about this dream. Like what if it becomes a dirty dream? She wanted to cry already for being scared to handle a situation like that. Obviously, she dislikes it. Why would she be all nervous if not?

 

"I see… if that’s your reason, then, I will have ramen by myself." Jessica acknowledged without any suspicion. If the unnie has no appetite yet, then that’s okay, she thought. "It's not a big deal to eat alone. You can have warm water while I have my breakfast. Cause you need to stay hydrated too."

 

Taeyeon thinks momentarily. Does it mean the woman was aware of the rejection to the ual invitation? Because the woman wants to eat alone as if she was okay. Or did she overthink too much about the woman's breakfast invitation? She seemed a bit unreasonable for being scared of everything the woman in her dream wants to do with her after they happen to lie down on the same bed together. They were not dating to begin with. Therefore, the axiom the woman stated was not applied to their situation. She must have been getting too paranoid after the woman mentioned about till she developed unnecessary worry within herself.

 

Instead of replying what the woman says, she voices out her concern about something. Her fingers were trapped. She wanted to move it, but she was afraid to do so before telling the woman.

 

"I want to w-wake up from my dream. Why can’t I wake up like what I w-want?"

 

"You seem to be alright when you build a conversation with me. But I still doubt your mental ability at this state." Jessica disclosed the unnie’s situation before sharing her plan. "Let just say, you have to stay like this till your body gets warmer. Like maybe, back to your normal body temperature. Then, I will decide if I should tell you about your dream or not. Anyway, I was wondering about so many things, but I want to ask you this question first, what kind of dream that you think you have right now? You make me so curious, you know..."

 

"Nightm-mare?"

 

Taeyeon was uncertain of her own answer. But isn't the thing she experienced right now look just like a nightmare? The situation about the place is not familiar to her and this woman's appearance still makes her nervous. The woman's voice could make her hair on the back of her neck stand up from time to time. Sometimes, it feels like she had a conversation with Seolhyun from the way the woman speaks so comfortably with her. However, she knows the woman in her dream is not Seolhyun. The woman is clearly a stranger. Her voice and height are different than Seolhyun. Seolhyun was obviously taller than her. Whereas, this woman was almost in the same height as her. And there's something special about this woman. Would it be her melodious voice if she speaks softly?

 

"Why you say so?" Jessica murmured inaudibly, but still enough for the other person to hear her.

 

"Because I dislike to experience t-this." Taeyeon could really feel that her body gets warmer and warmer, especially the place where they make direct skin-to-skin contact. Should she tell the woman in her dream about her situation? She had been delaying the thing that she wanted to say. "I mean you make me scared since t-the beginning. And staying half with you m-make me even more nervous."

 

Jessica hopes she could see the unnie's face to check her reaction if the unnie really meant what she said. She never succeeds to make the unnie got scared with her twenty years ago, but now, she did? The unnie was scared with her? The smile that she had on her face disappeared shortly upon knowing sharing a bed like this manage to make the unnie nervous. If only the unnie knew, she was nervous just like the unnie as well. The different thing in between them, her life is not at stake like the unnie. And so, she should not make fun of the unnie's situation more. It’s never fun to treat the unnie as a joke when she was ultimately worried about the unnie’s life. She will not choose this option if she doesn’t feel worry, she argued mentally.

 

"Well, I am truly sorry for making you getting scared or nervous. I didn't mean to make you feel that way. Can we start it all over?" Jessica wanted desperately to wipe the bad image about her from the unnie's head. The thing that the unnie considered as a nightmare. "From the moment when you thought I was your nightmare… can we go back to that time again?" She speaks softly with full of hope. She wonders which one among her behaviour or statements that scared the unnie the most.

 

"You mean you want us t-to go outside and repeat everything again?" Taeyeon probed like a dumb.

 

"Not exactly like that since we were already here. Maybe we can start with a proper greeting, so you won't be having any anxiety by having me around."

 

"Why does it m-matter? You are only someone from my dream."

 

"You have a point." Jessica didn’t object to anything when the unnie claimed this was only her dream. Since she didn't want the unnie to be scared with her again, so she didn't tell the unnie the real thing. She agrees that she should wait until the unnie’s body temperature went to normal again before she shares to the unnie everything that happen right now is real and not only a dream like what the unnie thought. "Anyway, I want you to know that I just want to help you. It’s up to you to believe me or not." Jessica rest her case after her statement with her body pressed against the unnie’s side.

 

Both of them become awkwardly quiet. Taeyeon lost her chance to tell what she had on her mind due to this. The only thing that they heard was the sound of each other breathing and the blizzard from outside of the house. It continues for quite some time. Silent. Just pure silent. They have no idea how many minutes have passed. They just stay in a very awkward situation like that. Conscious and stay alert with every little thing, especially Taeyeon who still believes this is not a real thing.

 

Jessica on the other hand, finding a solace from the position she rests. She never knew snuggling with the unnie's cold body could make her aroused and drowsy at the same time. Her sleepyhead almost wins. The urge to sleep after having a battle to control her desire to explore the unnie's cold skin is inevitable. Not wanting to give more anxiety to the unnie has put her in a situation where she needs to behave. She didn't move even a bit. Hearing the unnie's breathing kept her aware that the unnie is still alive and not in a dangerous state which needed her immediate attention. So, she was okay if the unnie gives her a silent treatment or refuse to talk to her anymore. She was a bit chatty with the unnie from the beginning. Because the unnie makes her wonder for walking alone in the storm and thought the thing that happen to her is only a dream. She still had no idea about where the unnie had been all these years. Maybe, she will continue to seek the answer from the unnie later on. Right now, her main concern is only to make the unnie’s body gets warmer again.

 

"Jeogiyo… May I know your name?" Taeyeon finally breaks the ice that they curren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter