two

Our story

“Okay, cut! That’s it for today folks. Thank you for your hard work.” shout the director.

After thanking the director and staffs, Jo In Sung walks to his van. “Ah, its only 4pm”. He feels tired and want to refresh himself by lifting some weight in the gym. Suddenly he remembers about his text to Song Ji Hyo last night. “I wonder if she noticed about it”

After an hour of work out session, he felt bored and decided to stop and take a shower. “Hyung, you want me to send you home or is there other place you want to go?” ask his manager Do Kyung Soo. “wait Kyung Soo, can you pick my gym bag and wait me at our van? I need to call someone”.

Song Ji Hyo who just finish her job for the day. Suddenly she received a call.

“Ji Hyo, have you read my text?”

“the one you sent me while you were drunk 3 am in the morning? Yes, I have”

Angrily, Jo in Sung retaliated, “Ya, I am not drunk! I just gotten up early today to prepare for my CF.” Calming down, he continued “so, have you finish your work? where are you now?”

“still in the ward, but already finish my work. Planned to go home now. Why?”

“don’t go home yet. I’ll be there in 20 minutes. Wait for me at the parking lot.”

“fine. I thought I just want to ignore your text and silently go home. But you called. Oh God, why did you call??”, Song Ji Hyo being dramatic.

“stop the drama, you big diva! I am the one who is an actor!”

 

After buying a cup of americano, Song Ji Hyo went to her car and wait for Jo In Sung there. While waiting, she watched funny clips of cats and dogs in the SNS. She loves pets; however, Song Jong Ki is allergic, thus their father forbids them from having pets at home. She used to go to Min Hyo Rin house just to play with Monkey, a golden retriever and Bobo, a Siberian husky. She wishes to live alone, but her father did not allow it unless she is married. Not that she doesn’t like her current living arrangement but sometimes she wants to have some sort of freedom from her parents. After her internship year, she tried to apply for a job at a smaller district hospital but due to some strings pulls by her father, she got her current job. People do talk bad about her initially but after a while, the talks goes down. It is because she always done her job perfectly and also because she is a humble person and treat other people nicely, from patients the hospital cleaning lady. Now she is loved by all.

She heard a knock at her window. Startled, but eventually she felt relieve to see It is Jo In Sung with black mask covering his face. She moves to the passenger side as instructed and Jo In Sung taking over the driver seat.

“this seat is warm”

“well, hello to you too, Oppa. Its been an hour since I hear from you”

Feeling guilty, he apologized, “I am sorry, you know how the traffic is in this area”.

“uhuh. I almost gotten asleep but luckily this americano keep me awake,” while showing her empty cup.

“I am sorry for being late. Now, can I ask you something?”

“yes?”

“can you be presentable when you see me? I always see you looking messy in your so-called hair bun. And that bare face? Also is there any perfume in this car? You smell awful.”

Annoyed, she reply, “what the hell? First, I am beautiful with my bare face, that is a fact. Second, I just got back from work okay. Yes, I do my usual daily makeup this morning but it’s been 12 hours and I don’t have time to fix my makeup in between seeing patients. Besides, I am tired, and I don’t even want to go out tonight. I planned to spend my Friday night watching Netflix with some chicken wings and beers. Alone.”

Yes he knew that.  She is very pretty. No matter in what state she is in.  She is one of beautiful person he ever met.  She might got it from her mother,  actress Park Min Ha.  But he still want to more.

He said, “but you said you wait for me for an hour? that is  plenty of time”, mocking.   

“why should I? I am just meeting you anyway”, still not backing down.

Smiling, he said “I just want to mess up with you. Please don’t be mad. Tonight, its my treat. I also need to discuss something with you. More like a preposition. We talk about it during dinner later. But seriously, you do smell. Let’s drop by a perfume store on the way.”

Irritated, she said “Just drive.” while spraying her perfume.


thank you for reading and subscribing. please enjoy. but please pardon my grammar.