Chapter 2

Make Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:

The Wedding day has finally come, the Jung and the Hwang siblings are together in one place once again to witness the union of their parents.

It was a private and simple wedding, attended by the couple's closest friends and some of Boa's family members who came all the way from Canada.

Jessica lazily clapped her hands when the couple shared a sweet first kiss as married couple, "I'm hungry.." she mumbled to herself.

She wasn't able to have breakfast and lunch because she's busy making herself pretty, she wouldn't let Tiffany take all the attention and be praised for her beauty, that's a big no-no.

"Jessi, are you tired or you're just naturally lazy?" Jessica rolled her eyes as she felt Tiffany nudge her. "Put some energy, show your happiness because we're now officially a family! Come on!" the other girl giggles.

"That's the problem, I'm not happy with this set up." She whispered as she shook her head.

After the much awaited wedding ceremony, everyone headed to the reception hall and celebrate together.

The Jung siblings were introduced to the Kwon Family and they welcomed them with open arms. Yerim who instantly got attached to the two youngest Jungs was hugging Irene tightly as if she have known them for a long time.

"Grandma, look, I've got three more sisters and a handsome oppa!" she proudly stated.

Her Grandmother smiled at them warmly, "And Grandma got four new grandchildren! It's fun to have a big family!" she laughed.

"Grandma, where is Uncle Yuri, by the way? He wasn't there during the ceremony." Seohyun asked.

"He's busy with some stuff, he'll come here soon."

"I have another unnie, wait.." Yerim pulled a cute kid with chubby cheeks who is quietly playing in her phone in the corner, "Here's my other unnie, Wendy unnie, say hi!" the active six year old kid forced her cousin to wave her hand.

"Oh, she's your cousin from Canada!" Krystal said and the three Hwang siblings nodded. "And she's gonna stay with us to study!" her voice went higher because she's excited to have playmates at home.

Wendy bowed ninety degrees and introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Wendy Son.. It's nice to meet you!" she said cheerfully.

"How old are you, Wendy?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'm eleven."

"that's cool! I'm turning eleven soon.."

Wendy raised her hand, "High five!" She said then gave her same age friend a high five then giggled, "We're friends!" she said and click her tongue then winks at Krystal that made the Jung siblings laugh.

"Cheeky.." Irene mumbled with an amuse smile. Wendy will stay with them and she is an active kid as Yerim, that means their household will be a chaotic one.

"No, you're cousins now like me, Tiffany unnie and Seohyun unnie with Wendy unnie! Mom said we are a family!" Yerim exclaimed.

Getting bored, Jessica smiled and excused herself to go back to her shared table with her siblings, she sighs, this is real. Boa is her step-mother and the three girls are now her step-sisters and she has to live with them.

"Jessi!" She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself as she heard Tiffany calling out her name then sat next to her. "Why are you alone? You should've called me to accompany you here. Sisters don't let each other be alone, you know?"

"Why do I have to suffer like this?" she put her hands to her face, "God, please give me reason to love this family especially Tiffany! Please!" she cries.

Their siblings joined them shortly after and they had dinner together. The eldest and youngest Hwang are in charge of the talking since they are naturally talkative and Jessica just paid attention to Yerim simply because she's cute.

"Unnie.." she felt Irene nudge her elbow, her younger sister moved closer and whispered, "I think I'm fine with this arrangement."

"What? I thought you don't like it except for Yerim."

"Yeah, but they are nice.. Seohyun is quiet but friendly, Tiffany unnie is a little talkative and now Wendy.. She's adorable." she giggled. She likes cute kids like her baby Sister, Krystal, that's why she easily got attached to Yeri and now she instantly liked Wendy.

Jessica looked at her weirdly, "Tiffany is not a little talkative, you know? She can talk all day even without someone talking to her."

"Hey, what are you two talking about?" Tiffany asked.

"Not your business." Jessica shook her head and sipped her orange juice wishing to not be bothered by step-sister for the rest of the evening.

***

An hour later, Jessica is annoyed again. Ever since she arrived in Korea, there was never a single time she didn't get annoyed. Every single day there will always be a reason for her to get mad and nowadays the reason why she's not in the mood was because of Tiffany. The other american teen is too bubbly for her liking, Tiffany would always come to their place and drag her out to roam around Seoul together and she didn't like it a bit.

And here she is once again, all over Jessica the whole day. From the moment they saw each other in the wedding hall until now that they are in the restaurant, Tiffany wouldn't leave her alone. She's been ignoring her hoping that she will stop babbling unrelated stuff but she was wrong. Tiffany kept talking nonstop and the worse part is her twin brother was shamelessly laughing at her misery.

She wanted to pack her stuff and fly back to her hometown in San Francisco and just live there alone but that's impossible to happen. Her Dad will not support her financially and might disown her if she does something without his permission so he has to endure this until God knows when.

"I'll show you my pink collection tomorrow." She heard Tiffany chimed.

"Tiffany, aren't you feeling tired of.. you know?"

"Tired of what?"

"like um, talking.. Can you stay quiet for five minutes at least?"

Tiffany pouted, she just wants to be closer to their new family members but Jessica always gives her cold shoulder. "don't you wanna be friends with me?"

"I'm doing fine with just Irene as my friend here."

"it's good to have more friends, you know? And sisters!"

"The thing is, I don't like to have more siblings.. Having three is already pain in the what more if I have you and your siblings.. And oh, your cousin and your Uncle in one house, too. That's too much, Tiffany and very chaotic."

"You'll like them, Jess. I swear to you! And Uncle Yuri is the best uncle in the entire planet. He's not that old, he's just turning twenty four this year, Mom's twelve years older than him and he likes to hang out with us." Tiffany excitedly said, "He's a quiet type of person but he's fun to be with once you get to know him better."

The slightly older girl sighs then smiled at her, "Guess what?" she said in an excited tone that made Tiffany giddy.

"What?"

"I'm not interested.." her face turned into serious and just focus on her food. "I don't wanna hear anything about your uncle or about you.. I'm not interested to meet him. So stop."

"You're mean."

"I know.. So don't bother befriending me.."

"Someday, you'll need me to help you with stuff."

She shook her head, "No, never."

Tiffany's smile grew wider, "Anyway, I still wanna be friends with you." the determined sixteen year old told her that made Jessica scratch her face in frustration.

"Argh! I hate this!"

Their parents then walked up to them and check on their kids, "Are you guys having a great time together?" Yunho asked.

"Yes! I'm very happy!" Yerim cheerfully answered that earned a nod from their siblings except for Jessica who was busy playing with her drinking glass.

"Jess, are you okay?" Boa asked worriedly.

"just tired.."

"Mom, where is uncle Yuri? I want them to meet him." Tiffany asked.

"He went to visit someone but he's on his way now." Boa said with a smile.

Jessica rests her chin on the palm of her hand and just look around, everyone seems having a good time except for her. She wanted to go home and sleep, that's much better than spending time with her Dad's new family.

Her eyes stopped at the entrance door and felt her jaw drop as she saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter