Chapter 1

Make Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

"Ladies & Gentlemen, now We're approaching Seoul where the local time is 08:00. At this..."

Jessica didn't bother listening to the announcement as she turns to her sleeping little sister next to her seat.

"Krystal.." She nudges her elbow. "Wake up now, brat."

The said girl stirs and forced her eyes open, "Are we here?" She asked softly as she stretched her arms and legs.

"Almost.." Jessica answers and kicked the seat in front of her.

The occupant of the seat in front angrily turns to her, "What the hell is your problem?" the sixteen year old, Taeyeon hissed.

She shrugs at her twin brother's glare and crossed her arms. "we're here, Wake her up!" She pointed the other seat next to Taeyeon where their other sister, Irene is sitting.

"I know what to do, don't boss me around, You brat!" Taeyeon sounded annoyed at his sister but Jessica ignored it.

The plane landed, The four siblings walked out of the airport and waited for their father to pick them up.

Jessica kept herself busy looking around because she's bored and she hates waiting. "Call Dad now." She said to no one in particular.

"I'll do it!" said Irene who is also getting a little impatient. She took her phone out and dialed their father's phone number. "Dad, where are you? Alright, bye! Dad's on his way."

Jessica sighs, she's tired and she badly wants to sleep. "ugh, I hate it here." she stomped her feet in annoyance.

She's still not amused by her father's sudden decision to move to Seoul, she doesn't get why he closed their business in San Francisco when everything is doing well back home.

It only took two months for the changes to happen. Her father went to Korea for his friend's wedding, he stayed there for a little over two weeks then when he went back home, he informed them that he will close their business and that the whole family will move to Seoul. Their father went back to Korea after three weeks to look for a good house for them and weeks later he called them up telling them to book a flight to Seoul as soon as possible.

Jessica and Irene expressed their objection to this idea. who wouldn't? They spent their whole life in San Francisco, they have friends there and it will not be easy for them to adjust to a different life in Seoul but they couldn't do anything about it anymore since their Dad already made the final decision.

"Hey brat.." The three girls turned to their only brother at the same time that made Taeyeon laughed so hard because he finds it funny, "You look like robots." he said, he likes teasing his sisters every time he feels bored.

His twin sister rolled her eyes, "And you look stupid, as always." she said.

Irene shook her head, Jessica and Taeyeon bickering is a normal thing in their household.

"Kids!"

They quickly turned to where the voice is coming and saw their father, Jung Yunho waving at them.

"Dad!" the two youngest children excitedly ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Welcome to your new hometown, Kids!" He cheerfully greeted them as he spread his arms wide and hugged the twins.

"Hometown.." Jessica rolled her eyes for the nth time that day, "Yeah, right.."

"I missed you so much, Dad!" The youngest of the four tightly hugged him.

Yunho kisses the top of her head, "I missed you too, Princess.." He said.

He then brought his kids to a diner to have breakfast and to catch up with them.

"You've grown up so well!" He keep telling his kids while watching them eat.

Taeyeon chuckles, "Dad, you talk like we didn't see each other for years."

"What? A few weeks is already long for me!" He protests.

Jessica sighs, "I still don't understand why we have to move here, though." she crossed her arms. "We lived perfectly back home, and I have my friends there and my school."

Taeyeon smirks, "As if you care about your studies." he mumbled enough for their other two siblings to hear and laugh at Jessica. "All you did in school was to sleep."

The eldest of the girls rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

Yunho cleared his throat to explain, "it's about time for you to experience living here in Seoul. Your Mom grew up here and she used to tell me that she wants us to live here because she wants you guys to see our hometown." He smiles.

Krystal looks at him in surprise and asks, "Mom wants us to live here, really?"

Yunho nodded with a warm smile, "Yes, Princess, and I can bring you to her old home if you want."

Jessica couldn't help but smile, it's been eight years since their mother had passed away because of an illness but their father still cherish everything about her.

"Also, I want you to meet someone.." Yunho added, Taeyeon looked at their father knowingly but didn't say anything. "there's so much I wanna show you, like the place where I first met your mom but I know you are tired so let's go home after this so you can rest." he told them and his kids answered him with light nods.

***

"Everyone wake up, Daddy's done preparing breakfast!"

Jessica groans as her father opened the door of her room then walked away to go to her other siblings' rooms, she tried to open her eyes but it feels heavy.

She's about to get up but stops as she felt hands around her, she sighs knowing that it was her younger sister, Irene. She has no idea when the fourteen year old girl went to her room and slept beside her but she didn't mind knowing that Her younger sister is having a hard time sleeping alone in an unfamiliar place, Irene always need someone beside her until she gets used to their new surrounding.

A loud shout brought her back to her trance, "Princess Krystal, wake up!"

Jessica shook her head, it's still early but her father is already being so loud something that she missed for a few weeks.

"Where's Irene? Oh my god, My Daughter is missing!"

She scratches her eyes then yawned, her Dad is freaking out because of her 'missing sister'. "Dad, Irene's here!" She shouted.

Yunho went back to her room and sighs in great relief after seeing his precious third child sleeping soundly next to her sister. "I thought someone had taken your sister away." He said and sits at the edge of the bed, "Sweetheart.. Get up! Dad made you breakfast."

"I'm still tired, Dad."

"I let you sleep the whole day yesterday, time for you to get up and explore Seoul!" He told her, "Come on, Jess. You've been here for three days, why don't you go out this time? I know how much you love San Francisco but try going around Seoul, I'm pretty sure you'll love it here."

She sighs, who needs a mom if your Dad nags like this. "I'm up now, Dad.." She said and nudges her sister. "Yah, Joohyun-ah wake up!"

Yunho smiles at her. "Alright, We'll wait for you two in the dining.." He said and gave them good morning kisses on their foreheads.

"'kay.." She simply answered and went to the bathroom.

Jessica and Irene went out of the room a few minutes later and immediately heard their father and Krystal talking to each other, "Did you like what Dad have prepared for you?" She rolled her eyes hearing their father giggled like a kid while talking to Krystal.

"You did well, Dad." Krystal reached out and playfully pat her Dad's head.

"Good morning!" They greeted in unison as they both lazily sat down on the chair.

"the two lazy brats are finally here!" Taeyeon clapped his hands while looking at his siblings.

"Let's eat!" the ten year old girl cheerfully said before the twins start to fight.

"I made your favorites." Yunho excitedly said and watches his kids scan the food in front of them.

It was his first time cooking for his kids and his secret girlfriend, Boa was the one who patiently taught him how to cook and he is quite excited to see them munch the food he prepared for them.

The kids started eating and nodded their heads in approval, "not bad for a first timer." Jessica nonchalantly said, "I'm surprised you didn't hire a cook or helper. are you going to cook for us from now on?"

"We don't need helpers. You are old enough to do the chores." He simply said.

"Who taught you how to cook, Dad?" Irene asked.

Yunho laughs nervously as he turned to look at his only son for help but Taeyeon kept his focus on his meal. His three daughters still have no idea about his new relationship. Only Taeyeon knew that the real reason why they moved to Seoul was because of his whirlwind romance and he doesn't know how the three girls will react once they find out about Boa.

"I-it.. um, a friend.. Yeah, a good friend taught me how to do these.." He said and look at Irene if she believed him.

Irene nodded, "Hmm. I'm just surprised that you're making an effort to learn just now."

"I know, right? Dad never really had interest in cooking." Jessica added.

He smiled at them and changed the topic, "Anyway, how did you like our new home?"

"um, the house is pretty big, Dad.. even my bed is big. It can fit two people!" Krystal answered happily.

"I'm glad you liked it, anyway, we will go out later, i'll take you to the place where I had my first date with your mom."

Taeyeon groans, "argh, We're getting another long cheesy story from Dad!" He whined that made his sisters laugh.

Once the laughter died down, Irene was all smiles. "I missed this.." they all turned to her. "We are together sharing breakfast while chatting."

Jessica nods in agreement and Taeyeon shook his head then covered his ears, "No, I don't wanna hear any drama right now, i'm hungry, please stop and let's have a fun breakfast."

After their breakfast, Yunho got a sudden call from Boa that forced him to leave his kids alone in their apartment, he gave Jessica and Taeyeon instructions and list of phone numbers that they can call if they need anything.

"I'll be back quickly, then i'll tour you around." Yunho said and pat their heads, "Krystal and Irene, listen to your unnie and oppa, okay? And you two, be nice to your little sisters and do not fight."

"Yeah, sure." Jessica smirks.

Krystal pouted, she didn't like her sister's smug face, she knew she's up to no good.

Yunho smiles and peck their foreheads, "i'll see you later, bye!"

Taeyeon who wanted to be alone walked to his room as soon as the main door closes while the three girls were left in the living room.

Jessica crossed her arms then turned to her sisters, "So, Dad said that you need to follow my orders."

"He did not say that!" the youngest girl protests.

"He did, Jung Soojung. Don't deny it, lying is bad, Kid." She said.

"I'm not lying, though."

Jessica pretended not to hear her and sat on the couch, "Now, go do the dishes."

"What?" She pouted when her sister raised her brows at her, "Just promise me you will let me watch my favorite movie later."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter