Chapter 3

Make Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3:

"Seohyun and Irene are already there.." Tiffany informed Jessica as she put her books in her locker. "In your favourite spot."

"Yes!" Jessica happily said while taking out the box of pepero from her bag, she's planning on giving it to Yuri on Valentine's day which is tomorrow.

"Why do you like that spot so much?" Tiffany asked.

Jessica giggle, that's her favourite spot because that's the table where she and Yuri had their first lunch together but she won't tell Tiffany about it. "I just like it.." She answered instead.

Her happiness was cut short as a famous group of boys approached them, "Hi Girls.. Ready for lunch?"

Jessica harshly shut the locker door closed as soon as she heard the leader's irritating voice.

"Let's go, Jess." Tiffany pulled Jessica away from the group.

"Let us treat you for lunch.." they keep following Jessica and Tiffany on their way to the cafeteria.

"No, thanks." Jessica declined their offer.

"Come on! You're always rejecting us!"

Tiffany offered a polite smile, "We'd like to have a quiet lunch with our siblings and you guys know that, right? We've been doing that for the past six months."

"We know, baby. But it's good to make new friends in school, we can protect you from bullies and if you want we can date, as well. I won't mind." The boy said and hold Tiffany's waist that made the girl flinched in surprise.

"don't touch me." She gripped on Jessica's arm tightly.

Jessica stopped from her tracks then turned around to face the leader of the group who touched her step-sister then motioned Tiffany to stay at her back, she crossed her arm and looked at him sharply, "Do not touch her or any of my sisters without our consent or I will kick your . You hear me?"

"Chill.. I didn't do anything, I just really want you to have lunch with us. Just for a day, we will not bother you anymore. Oh, it's Valentine's day tomorrow, go out with us."

"No, leave us alone!" She shouted, she didn't care if some students could hear her. "We're not interested in you. Now, leave!"

"We'll talk to you tomorrow." the boys walked away.

"stupid boys." She muttered and pulled Tiffany inside the cafeteria.

They were greeted by stares coming from the other students but they choose to ignore it, it's a normal occurrence ever since they transferred to their new school six months ago. They became a hot topic around the school the moment they stepped in the campus but they don't know the exact reason why the students and even Teachers give them unwanted attention.

"Come on, give us your numbers." a bunch of kids are crowding Seohyun and Irene's table that annoyed Jessica even more.

"I'm hungry." She shortly said and sat next to Irene as Tiffany took a seat beside Seohyun.

The Kids quickly left the table to let the sisters have lunch quietly, "Gosh, those stupid kids wouldn't give us space." Jessica rolled her eyes. "They keep following us everywhere."

"I know and it's uncomfortable." Irene mumbled tiredly, among them, Irene gets the most attention, boys and even girls are lining up outside her classroom to see her and get noticed by the young girl but she's obviously not interested.

"Well, I told you to be harsh on them, didn't I? Yell at them if needed."

"That's not nice, unnie." Seohyun softly said.

"And you're too nice, Seohyun-ah.. it's okay to be harsh sometimes."

"But that didn't stop the boys from bothering, Jessi.. And it definitely didn't stop the girls from glaring at us." Tiffany said.

"Let the girls be jealous." Jessica smirked, "It's not my fault if I have a perfect face."

"Pfft.. You wish.." Taeyeon put his lunch tray on the table then ruffled his twin's hair to annoy her, he laughed at Jessica who slapped his hand and glared at him. "Who told you you're pretty? The guys following you are just too blinded because of your shiny forehead. I'll suggest them to go to an eye doctor sometimes." He nonchalantly said and started eating.

Seohyun and Irene laughed at what he said and Jessica sent him icy glares, "Talk to me when you already have admirers going crazy over you."

Her twin brother smirks and just like on cue, a group of girls walked over them and gave Taeyeon chocolates. The girls squealed when He looked at them with a charming smile then thanked them.

"Pss." Jessica snorted then glared at the girls who quickly left.

"You were saying something, brat?" Taeyeon asked and hand them the chocolates given to him. "Keep some for the kids later." He told them then looks at Jessica, "Take note, I said for the kids.. Okay? not for the guy you want to have kids with." he said knowing that Jessica will give it to Yuri.

"ohemgee, what's the tea? Who is the guy?" Tiffany suddenly asked, Jessica glared at her twin who was laughing out loud and gave him warning. "Taetae, who is it that Jessi like? Is he from the school?"

"that's nothing.. I was just kidding, Tiffany." Taeyeon turns to Jessica, "Stop glaring, Brat."

Jessica rolled her eyes, "You're so annoying." she stood up to get food.

***

"See you tomorrow, Tiff!"

"Yeah, See you.." Tiffany waved her hands to their friend, Ailee. "Bye!"

"Move! You're blocking my way!"

An irritated Jessica pushed Tiffany out of the doorway, "Yah! Why are you so violent?" the other girl fixed her bag.

"Are you guys fighting again?" Taeyeon walked up to them with his hands inside his pockets and sighed, "I can hear your voice from the other room!" he said.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "Your sister is rude, she pushed me out of the room."

Jessica who was busy calling Irene turned to them with a glare, "because you're blocking my way!" she said, "Joohyun's not picking up my calls again, aish this kid."

"i'll go to her classroom and pick her up, the kids might be bothering her again. Just wait for us at the lobby." Taeyeon said and walked away to go to the other building, "I'll go pick up Seohyun as well." He added.

The two girls went to the lobby and were greeted by a bunch of boys. 

"Hi!" One of the boys greeted them with a charming smile and Tiffany smiled back.

"Hello!" she greeted back.

"Ew, flirt." Jessica smirked.

"Hey, I'm not flirting. I'm just being nice." Tiffany said in her defense.

"Whatever.. Where is Yuri, anyway?"

"I don't know. maybe he's at the Teacher's lounge." Tiffany shrugged.

Another boy then approached them and shyly talked to Jessica, "Hi Jess, it's um, valentine's day tomorrow.. I'd like to ask you out."

The said girl smirked and quickly shakes her head, the guy who's asking her for a date is one of her classmates but she doesn't remember his name.

"I'm sorry, Jason bu-"

"James.. My name is James."

"Oh, right, James.. I'm sorry but My Dad wouldn't let me go on a date unless you will come to our house and talk to him and my twin brother.." She said.

James looked at her in shock, "Your father and Lucas?" He asked and the two girls nodded, he took a deep breath, he's now having second thoughts about inviting Jessica. the Jung siblings are also known at school for being scary, The twins and their younger sister, Irene doesn't smile that often unlike the Hwang sisters. Taeyeon is protective of his sisters, people often see him walk Irene and Seohyun to their classroom and would sometimes pick them up after class to keep the other kids from bothering the girls.

"Oh, They are here. Stay here and talk to my brother." Jessica lied.

"Oh, no.. I already have a date.. Haha.. I'm sorry for bothering you, i'll go ahead, bye!" He hurriedly said then ran off.

"Weak." She laughed.

***

"Mr. Kwon! Are you leaving now?"

Yuri turned his laptop off then look up to see one of Jessica and Tiffany's Teacher, Lee Sunny. 

"Can we talk first?" the short woman asked shyly.

"is this about the kids? Did they do something?" He asked, He's ready to apologize but Sunny stopped him from bowing.

"oh no.. The kids are well behaved." She assured.

Yuri smiled in relief, "That's good to hear." He said as he put his laptop back to his bag. "What do you want to talk about anyway?"

Miss Lee smiled, "Hyoyeon and I will be throwing a welcome party this weekend for the three new teachers from our department and all the teachers are invited, I hope you could come."

"New teachers?"

"Yes, Ms. Lim and Mr. Baek from the social studies department and Ms. Nam from the physical education department. They started just today since Director Goo fired two teachers last week for unknown reasons while Ms. Song filed an indefinite leave." Sunny explained.

"Oh.." 

"So, Are you going this weekend?"

He nodded, "Sure, I'll be there, just send me the details later." He said, he looked at his watch, he has to leave now, "Um, I have to go, the kids are waiting for me." He said and excused himself.

He went out of the lounge and walked to the lobby where the kids are usually waiting for him. He could hear Jessica scolding her siblings. "What took you so long? You know how much I hate waiting!" she whined and it brought a smile to Yuri's face, Jessica is always annoyed with her siblings a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter