Chapter 5

Make Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5:

It's morning, most of the kids are up and busy doing their own thing while their parents were already working at the café. Today is sunday and the kids don't have classes. Normally, they would go out for family day but their parents decided to open the cafe today so they don't have much of a choice but to stay at home and spend time with each other.

Seohyun and Krystal were in the living room watching a documentary film about animals while Yerim was playing with her doll house in the corner. Taeyeon was with them but he's busy playing online games on his phone.

"Krys! Irene unnie helped me find the best bread recipe!" Wendy excitedly ran out of her shared room with Irene holding her notebook where she writes the recipes she likes.

Irene trailed behind her and smiled seeing the twelve year old girl really happy. Krystal jumped off the couch and went to the kitchen with Wendy to check the ingredients for their bread while Irene occupied the spot Krystal sat on.

"Don't tell me Jessica unnie's still asleep."

Seohyun laughed at this, "She'll probably wake up in the afternoon." 

"She better wake up soon, I need her help to prepare lunch." Taeyeon said as he put his phone down. "What should we make for lunch?" He mumbled to himself. 

His phone dings, someone sent him a message. He quickly grab his phone that's on the coffee table and instantly smiled seeing who it is. It was Seolhyun, the pretty girl from his class. Seolhyun is one of the most popular girls in school because of her looks and Taeyeon likes her, a lot.

While he was busy exchanging text messages with this pretty girl, Tiffany walked out of the room and immediately saw Taeyeon grinning widely that surprised her. It was her first time seeing her step-brother smile like that. She smirked and tried peeking in.

"Who is that?" She asked that startled the teenage boy and hid his phone.

"What are you doing?" He asked and tried to shoo her away but Tiffany just sat beside Irene.

"I just wanna know why you're grinning like that.." 

"That's none of your business!" He shouted but then sighed seeing Tiffany pout, "Don't do that again, okay? it's rude to peek at someone else's phone without permission."

"Yeah, unnie, it was not nice." Seohyun agreed. "I would be mad too if you did that to me."

"I'm sorry.. I was just curious." the girl apologized.

"It's okay.." Taeyeon stood up to go to his room for privacy.

"I should wake up Jessica unnie before Taeng oppa gets annoyed." Irene said and excused herself to go to her sister.

Yuri then came back from his morning jog, he ruffled Tiffany and Seohyun's hair as he walk to greet Yerim with a good morning kiss. "Wanna play with me, uncle Yuri?"

"Sure!" He smiled. "But let me shower first." He told her before standing up to go to his room.

***

"Yah, You idiot! I told you to cut these into cubes! What did you do?" Taeyeon shouted at his twin sister.

"You should've said it clearly! I only heard you say to cut them so I did!" Jessica fought back with an even more louder voice, "And why are you bossing me around? I'm gonna tell you on Dad, you're making me do hard chores!"

"You're such a drama queen! it's not even that hard! And I just wanna remind you that I am older than you, have some respect to your oppa!"

"Oppa my ! You're only older by minutes!"

The twins continue to bicker while their sisters were quietly watching them from the dining area while eating some snacks. Jessica and Taeyeon were making lunch for them but they ended up arguing because it's just part of their life to argue about simplest things.

"Should I step in?" Tiffany asked but Krystal and Irene shake their heads.

"They will be fine.."

"I'll just throw this away then." the two continue to fight.

"No, we'll use it!"

"See? You keep shouting at me but you end up still using these for your recipe!"

"That's because we don't have potatoes left and I'm pretty sure you're too lazy to go to the mart!" Taeyeon huffed, he doesn't want to argue but his twin sister is annoying the hell out of him.

Jessica rolled her eyes, it's true, if Taeyeon tells her to go out to buy potatoes she wouldn't go out, she doesn't want to walk there alone unless she's with Yuri but that can't happen because of two reasons, first because the tanned guy is out with Yerim. Yuri brought their youngest family member somewhere to treat her some ice cream and second, because Yuri is still ignoring, he's been ignoring her for weeks now after what she did back in his hometown.

She wouldn't blame him though, what she did was terrible, He must've been so upset that Boa had to talk to him privately for hours while she got an earful from her father that day, she was grounded for two weeks and her father even took her phone away but the best thing that happened was, she definitely learned from it.

Thirty minutes later, Taeyeon's finally done cooking. Tiffany and Seohyun set up the table so they could start with their lunch as Jessica was already sitting prettily on her designated seat.

"We're home!" Yeri's cute voice was heard. "Uncle Yuri bought us ice cream!" She announced and showed them the black plastic bag containing the cold dessert with each flavours that they like.

"We can have it later after we're done with lunch." Seohyun took the plastic bag from her sister and put the ice cream in the freezer.

They settled on their seats, Yuri joined them and sat next to Taeyeon and Jessica couldn't help but stare at him. She wanted to talk to him and apologize for her immature behavior but Yuri would always keep distance from her that makes her sad.

After their lunch, Jessica quietly went back to her room as her siblings did their own things. She was contemplating whether she should apologize to Yuri face to face or she would just make an apology letter and give it to Yuri since the latter wouldn't talk to her, that way she can apologize without forcing him to have a word with her.

She decided that it's the latter so she look through her school bag to look for something but got so disappointed as she didn't find any special paper she can use for the letter, "Maybe Seohyun or Irene has it." She mumbled to herself and walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter