Attractions

Everytime The Rain Comes Down [HIATUS]

Taehyung fell asleep again and Namjoon left the room he saw Jungkook leaning against the wall. "You eavesdropping right?" Namjoon asked "Well yeah Its not my intention but I guess I did, you okay?" Jungkook said "How can I be okay... my brother went through so much he was kicked out, almost , he was in an accident and his baby died! HOW CAN I BE OKAY! TELL ME!" Namjoon punched the wall "Hey you will wake up him, I understand what you feel but for now calm down your brother needs you and we shouldn't act aggressively we will find information and we will kill them slowly" Jungkook smirked "I get it" Namjoon said and went downstairs so did Jungkook.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAND!?" Jin asked as he went to his boyfriend side "I just got angry Tae.. he told me everything" Namjoon said while Jin tending his wound "So what I found out is true..." Jin said and Namjoon nodded "Poor him I am going to kill those bastards!" Jimin said "Calm down kitten... We will hunt them down" Yoongi said "Uhm Yoongi hyung as far as I know you are the cat here" Hoseok teased and the others laughed "Want me to put a hole in your head?" Yoongi threatened "Aww as if you can you love me!" then Yoongi smirked "How about I put something in the other hole?" Hoseok blushed "Eww guys get a room!" Jin said "Coming from you Jin hyung" Jimin teased "Okay no more meals to you guys except Joonie, Jungkook and Taehyung" and again they laughed.

Jungkook's POV

We finished eating and ask our maids to clean "I will bring food to Taehyung" Namjoon said "Okay let's rest for the night no more missions for a while" I said "We need to go there are many works in the station I am getting tired of it" Yoongi sighed "Hyung you are always tired though" Hoseok said "Hmph whatever let's go!" Jimin give them kisses and left then I went to my study room. As I am doing some paperworks Jimin came, "Jungkook-ah here's the file about Taehyung" he said "Thanks but as I remember call me boss" I said "Boss only in the mission but in this house I don't think so" Jimin laughed "Get out Jimin hyung before I shoot you" I warned "Yeah yeah~" with that Jimin left and I looked at Taehyung's file.

He's been through a lot no wonder Namjoon hyung will be furious, I looked at his picture "He is very cute indeed even when I found him in the streets with so much dirt"

*badump*

Wait? My heart just pounded loud what is that?! I looked Taehyung's picture again and it happened again, It can't be? I chuckled "You are an interesting person Taehyung... and now I am sure I'm going to kill those bastards who hurt you"

Taehyung's POV

*knock-knock*

"Taehyung? Are you still awake? May I come in?" I heard Namjoon hyung behind the door "Yes" I said, Namjoon hyung opened the door as he is holding a tray "I know you are hungry so I brought you food" he said and placed it on me "Is it really okay for me to eat this?" I asked "Of course it is" he said, then I start eating like there is no tomorrow "Easy there's still plenty of food downstairs" he chuckled and I just smiled I couldn't help it it's been a while since I ate proper food. As I am eating my tears came out "What's wrong?! Are you okay?" he asked worriedly "It's j-just uhm I can't believe that I will eat something like this again and you even treated me I don't think I deserve this" I looked down and Namjoon hyung holds my face up "Kim Taehyung you are my brother and my only family that I have, Mom and Dad didn't stop searching for you until they died I promised them that I will find you no matter what and now you are here with me again they will be so happy, You had a hard time all those years I will never forgive those bastards to what they did to you of course myself either If only I found you sooner you will never experienced those I'm really sorry for that but I will do my best and make up those years of separation, you deserve better Taehyung please believe that no one will ever hurt you again" Namjoon hyung smiled and I just hugged him "Hyung it's not your fault... I can see that you r-really tried hard to find me so please don't blame yourself" I said and we stayed like that for a while.

"Uhm hyung?" I called him as he is near the door with the tray "What is it?" he asked "T-the man who brought me here w-who is he again?" "He is Jeon Jungkook, he is my boss at the same time my friend" he said "What kind of person is he?" I asked again "I can't really say the whole Taehyung but although he is the boss here he is the youngest among us and he is just blessed with talents that's why we admire him and decided to follow him, you can hear the rest from Jungkook himself, he never bring any person here in the house you are the first one and I am lucky that he did brought you here. Well sleep now okay rest well" I nodded and he left the room.

"Jeon Jungkook... I better say thank you properly to him"

I better say thank you properly to him

I blushed as I remembered his face... "H-he is really handsome..."