Taking Care of You

Everytime The Rain Comes Down [HIATUS]

As Namjoon hugged his brother Taehyung suddenly leaned on him very weakly "What's wrong? are you hurt any where?" Namjoon asked, then Jin suddenly remembered something "Joonie I forgot to tell you that you're brother seems didn't eating anything like months ago he is very skinny" Jin said "Is that true Taehyung?!" we all looked at him.

"I ate some g-garbage months ago and its been 2 w-weeks since I ate"

"WHAT?!" he just looked down "Hobi ready the kitchen bring Yoongi with you" Taehyung looked at them confused then Jin looked at him and smiled "We will cook you a delicious meal so relax for a while okay?" Taehyung eyes widened "You mean food?!" he asked through writing something on the paper "He is a great cook Taehyung it will be delicious" Namjoon said and Taehyung just smiled. "Namjoonnie can you come with me for a while?" Jin said to his lover and Namjoon nodded "Stay here okay?" he said to Taehyung with that he left him.

"Hi Taehyung I'm Jimin" Jimin said, Taehyung just smiled. "How old are you?" he asked Taehyung "I'm 18" Jimin smiled "You're too young I'm 24" Taehyung looked at him "I t-thought you're in 19 or 20" he chuckled "I know I am baby face, rest for a while I will get some more water for you then we will eat okay?" Jimin said as he left the room. Taehyung is alone he can't believe that he has a biological brother and those guys already treated him like he is part of their home suddenly he remember his past he was kicked out, starved, and worst his baby died "W-what if t-they also kicked me out? w-where will I go? I don't want t-to be kick out again." Taehyung cried.

Jimin's POV

As I left I leaned to the door and heard Taehyung cried, I sighed and went to the kitchen I saw Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung cooking while Hoseok hyung is helping them, Namjoon hyung is just sitting he can't cook and we are afraid that he will destroy the kitchen, Jungkook is just playing with his phone. "Oh Jimin-ah? I thought you are with Taehyung" Hoseok hyung said "I am I just went here to get some water, but I think it's better you Namjoon hyung to bring it to him" I said as I looked to him "He is crying as I left, its better for you as his brother to talk to him" I added, Namjoon hyung looked down "He was just 3 years old when he went missing, I am not there when he needed me, he was hurt and abused although I am happy that he is here now with me I don't have a right to face him." Jungkook stopped playing with his phone "Let's find those people who hurt him they will pay for everything, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung after this I want you to do a research about Taehyung I want every information." Jungkook ordered then he patted Namjoon "Namjoon hyung your brother needs you we will avenge him" Namjoon's hand turned into fist and gritted his teeth "They will pay!" they nodded with that Namjoon hyung went upstairs. "He will be fine baby don't worry" Hoseok pecks my lips and I smiled "Oh come on get a room!" Jungkook said "How about you get a lover!" Yoongi fired back and we just laughed.

Namjoon's POV

I bring the glass of water to Taehyung's room and I hear that he is crying so I knock to the door "Taehyung-ah? It's me Namjoon" I said as I open and enter room I saw him red eyes, tear stained and puffy "Taehyung..." I put the glass on the table and sat on his bed "Why are you crying hmm?" I asked "I a-am afraid that you will kick m-me out too" he said "No no sweetie I will not do that you're my brother I searched for you for a long time and now that you are here the years that we've missed Ii will fill it please don't cry I am here your real hyung" I said and hugged hims lowly he just cried "Tell me why Tae why are you thinking that we will kick you out, tell me everything please" I pleaded.

"I w-was 16 when my adopted father kicked me out because I am gay, my momther and hyung of course against it but dad has a gun and threatened them so I just left and live with my friend and later he became my boyfriend he is sweet and caring but one time he got drunk and he f-force himself on me. I think it was 3 weeks after that incident I got pregnant the doctor said that I am carrier even he did that to me I am happy because I love him and we will have a baby but when I got home I saw him cheating with my best friend I told him that I am pregnant but he didn't believed me and said that I was cheating on him and he kicked me out. Months passed I applied for a work even just a washer in the cafeteria to earn some money I saw an old house and decided to live there, while I was walking home a group of drunk men saw me and tried to me but I ran then I was hit by a car. That accident killed my baby I was so lost and helpless then I start living in a dirty alley I don't care anymore because no one will care about me and Jungkook saw me and took me here." Taehyung said as he is crying, I am mad, sad, want to kill someone they ing hurt my brother! "I'm so sorry Tae! I should've found you sooner you will not end up like that I am a useless brother" my knuckles turned white as I am griping for so long "You didn't know hyung I am not mad and I am happy honestly because I never thought that I have a real brother I thought that I am all alone" Taehyung said and hold my hands "Tae.. hyung promise you that I will protect and take care of you I will not let it happen to you again" I said and hugged him tightly again as we cried together.

Meanwhile

Outside of the room there is Jungkook listening to Taehyung's story he is mad so very freaking mad although he didn't know Taehyung he can see it through his eyes that he is too pure to be tainted yet he already experienced something like this. He walked down stairs.

I will take care of you Taehyung they will pay!