Bruise

Everytime The Rain Comes Down [HIATUS]

Kim Taehyung adopted son of Byun Seungguk and Im Hyerim. He was just 3 years old when they met him, he was wailing while walking to the road Hyerim softened at the sight so she decided to take him in their house of course his husband against it but she pursued him.

Later they changed his named to Byun Taehyung and he became the younger brother of Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun is very protective to Taehyung he treated him like a true brother but his father never treat him as his son, When Baekhyun and his mother left Seungguk always hurting Taehyung, verbally and physically abusing him of course they will noticed it but Taehyung always lying about what is really going on until now...

14 years later...

17 year old Taehyung is holding his red tainted cheek as his mother worriedly hugging him and glaring at his husband "Seungguk what do you think you are doing!?" she asked "Did you not heard what he said?! HE SAID HE IS GAY!" he said "Even so Dad you don't have to hurt him!" Baekhyun said "I don't have a son who is gay! He is not even my real son! LEAVE MY HOUSE NOW!" Seungguk dragged Taehyung to the front door then pushed him "Don't ever come to this house ever again! or else I will kill you!" "D-dad please at least let me stay f-for tonight I don't have any place to sleep with" Taehyung begged "I don't care! Now if you two will follow him then I will kill you too see this! I can shoot you right now!" Seungguk pulled out his gun threatening  them. "Taehyung" Hyerim called him "It's f-fine Mom I am happy that you adopted me, I'm sorry for being gay" he cried "Hey honey its okay I accept you no matter what but I am worried where will you stay" she said "I will call Suho hyung to at least let you stay with him for a while" Baekhyun said "I will be fine hyung, I actually told Jihan hyung that I will tell you what I really am and If ever something like this happened I can go to him" Taehyung said "I am not good with that man Taetae I am worried" Taehyung sadly smiled "I will be fine hyung, we will contact each other okay?" the three of them hugged each other "COME IN NOW!" Seungguk shouted "Take care baby okay? call us as soon as you go there" Hyerim kissed Taehyung's head with that Taehyung left with a heart ache.

After 1 year

Taehyung lived with Jihan for a year, they become a couple since he left the house he didn't rreceive any news about his Mom and hyung until someone told him that they left the country, It hurts for Taehyung but he has to be strong for him and his boyfriend but something happened. Jihan went home drunk and forced himself to Taehyung, he tried to stop him but Jihan is stronger than him. He woke up crying and dragged himself to the bathroom and cried the worst his Jihan don't remember anything that happened, another hurtful moment for Taehyung but he endured it because he love Jihan.

3 weeks passed and Taehyung became ill so he went to the doctor, after many tests the result are out and told him that he is pregnant and he is rare male to be a carrier he is happy about the news even Jihan him there is a life inside of him and he will take care of it. He immediately went home to  tell Jihan about it, as he was going to their room he heard moans his heart felt being stabbed there he saw his boyfriend and his girl best friend Mina having .

"W-what is this J-jihan hyung!? Mina!?" He said the two were shocked and immediately cover themselves "Tae do you know how to knock?" Jihan said "H-how long did you two doing this to me?!" he asked as he is crying "Mina you are my best friend why did you do this to me?!" Mina smirked "Do you think I really be friended you because I like you, I am not that low I just used you so that I can be with Jihan-oppa, he doesn't deserved you" Taehyung gasps "Jihan hyung you love me right? I will forget this let's be together for our baby" Jihan frowned "Baby?" he asked "Yes I am a carrier and I am 3 weeks pregnant" Taehyung said "Get out of my house Tae I know that child is not mine! You are a Mina showed me pictures of you in a bed with a man!" Taehyung lookedd at him "I never did that! You are the one I love!" I don't care anymore get out I don't love you anymore! Leave! you are disturbing us!" Jihan dragged Taehyung out of the house.

Taehyung cried he was kicked out again what did he do wrong to be treated like this, he caressed his tummy "No matter what I will protect and take care of you little one." He walked away and tried to find some place to stay he has the saved money with him but little did he know something more will happened to him.

4 months later

"I'll go now take care Shownu hyung!" Taehyung said "You should be the one to take care Taehyung-ah! see you tomorrow!" Minhyunk hyung said Taehyung smiled and went out of the cafe shop. He found the MONBEBE CAFE he asked Shownu the owner to allowed him to work despite his condition, Woho, Minhyuk, I.M, Kihyun and Hyungwon were softened to Taehyung, so they decide to let him work but in the kitchen as a washer there he can't do heavy work.

As of Taehyung he found a small house no one  lives there and it's not noticeable by people so he decided to stay there. Now as he is walking home a man grabbed him "Hey there beautiful~" the man said is he drunk? "S-sorry sir I have to go home" he said "Come on we can have some fun at your house then" he tried to kiss Taehyung "No!" Taehyung kicked him and run away, as cross the road but he didn't see a car coming towards him.

*screech*

Taehyung flew at the other side of the road he can feel liquid that is running through his legs No.. no! my baby! then he out

2 days later Taehyung woke up feeling so wrecked then he touched his tummy it's not big anymore he immediately panicked then a doctor came and told him that he lost his baby. Taehyung's world crushed he cried like there's no tomorrow. He used all of his money to pay the bills of the hospital after that incident he didn't went home, he is like a body without a soul, a will to live later he stopped talking and with that when he tried to talk to someone he is stuttering, he get flinched and get scared so easily he was again homeless he gave up.

Until someone stand in front of him and kneel down and offer his hand to him.

Jungkook's POV

It was raining and I am doing something fun "Give it up! You lose!" I said to the man "P-please Mr. J-JK they made me do it! they will kill me if I said no!" I shot his head "I don't really care~"

-bzzt-bzzt-

"Hello?" - JK
"YAH! IT'S 9:30 AND YOU ARE NOT YET HOME!" - Jin
"I am not a kid anymore hyung" - JK
"Go home now or else I will locked all your weapons!" - Jin

He is the only one who doesn't afraid of me really hyung, I am now walking to the other side of the alley then I saw a man with clothed rug laying at the corner of the trash bin without any protection in the rain. I went closer and I gasps he is beautiful man despite his appearance. I smiled cute~ Then he opened his eyes and looked at me he immediately got scared.

"P-please d-don't h-h-hurt me, n-n-no!" he cried, I looked at him with softened eyes, I am cold, ruthless but this kid made me feel something, his voice even he is stuttering it's like a melody to my ears.

"No... I will not hurt you, you poor thing do you want to come with me? I promise I will never hurt you little one I am here to help you" Jungkook said to the man who is looking at him and the boy's tears flowed and cried, he came closer to the boy who is crying and carried him bridal style he is so very light! "You are safe, don't be scared" with that Jungkook took him in his car and left the alley.

                                                                                       You won't go lonely into this fight
                                                                                      If you just hold me we will survive
                                                                             I'll become a part of you and share your pain
                                                                            Gonna grab your hand and take you far away