Home

Everytime The Rain Comes Down [HIATUS]

                                                                                  HOME is not a place... It's a FEELING

Namjoon's POV

Taehyung was carried by Jungkook and brought him to the medic quarter. Jin hyung immediately treat Taehyung, I was devastated at his condition I searched for him for a long time and this is what will I see.

"Joonie, wait outside I will do anything to make him feel alright okay?" Jin hyung pecked my lips "Please hyung..." I said "I will, Jiminnie can you help me for a bit?" Jimin nodded and the rest of us left the room. I sat down and try to calm down myself I've been searching for him now that I found him he was in that state! "Namjoon he'll be fine" Hoseok said and I looked at Jungkook "Where did you found him Jungkook?" "He was lying under the rain at the corner of the alley" Jungkook said "You said he is your brother, we know you have been searching him but you always failed are you sure that he is the one?" Yoongi hyung asked "Yes this time I am sure, I can feel it!" I said.

Jin hyung along with Jimin came out and I stand "H-how is he hyung?" I asked Jin hyung "He is fine for now but emotional and mental he is not good. I made some tests to him and I discovered something horrible before that Joonie I want you to be calm down on about what will I tell you" I nodded the others were also listening "According to Taehyung's tests he was malnourished and dehydrated it looks like he is not eating for months" Jin hyung said poor Taehyung I should've found him earlier before this happened! "There is something more am I right" Jungkook asked, I looked at Jin hyung and he looks like he is going to cry "Jin hyung tell me more please" I pleaded "Namjoon... your brother he was and there is also a result where he had a miscarriage" 

It was quiet all of a sudden I let go of Jin hyung my hands are shaking did II just heard it right? I collapsed to the ground but not fainted.

"Namjoon/Namjoon hyung!" they all said I just cried my brother experienced something like this! I screamed then Jin hyung just hugged me "If I just found him earlier this will never happened if I just!" "No one is blaming you Namjoon you didn't know" Yoongi hyung said "We will ask him when he wakes up, but Namjoon are you sure he is really your brother?" Hoseok asked "I am sure I can feel it" I said "Even you can feel it we still don't know maybe you should conduct a DNA test just to be sure" Jungkook said "Unless Joonie you have something that can prove that Taehyung is your brother" as Jin hyung said that I remembered what my parents told me.

"Namjoon, find Taehyung you have the same mark"

"You all know about my mark right? Taehyung... My brother has the same mark as mine the mark of the star in his lower wrist"

"Mom told me that to find Taehyung I just have to looked for the same mark on his wrist with that I will know he is my brother" I said "Namjoon hyung" Jimin called me and I looked at him "W-while I am cleaning his wounds at his arm I saw a similar mark"

"WHAT?!"

Taehyung's POV

Dream

I am running from all of them they are going to hurt me! "Comeback here you !" they caught me and I am trying to break free "No please! I beg you please!" I pleaded "Don't you ing speak!" then one of them slapped me.

End of Dream

"NO!!!"

I sat up and having heavy breathe, I looked around and see my wounds was wrapped then I remembered what happened to me I d-don't want it anymore.. I don't want to get hurt anymore, I hugged myself and cried. I heard the door busted opened

"Taehyung!? I heard you screaming are you hurt?" I saw 6 men entered the room I got terrified "D-d-don't come at me, I'll b-b-behave!" I said "I told you remember? I will not going to hurt you neither them" said the man who brought me here, I just leaned far from them and cried "T-taehyung it's me Namjoon you're brother" the man named Namjoon said "B-baekhyun hyung is my o-only b-brother" I said "I am your biological brother, you got separated from us when you were 3 years old at the park we looked for you but we never saw you until our parents died I am still searching for you but now you are here" he said "I d-don't remember anything when I was 3 all I k-know was I am adopted I am B-b-byun T-taehyung" I saw him walking towards me and I got scared "D-don't c-come closer no!" I said "Taehyung!" he hugged me I am trying to free myself "No! please don't h-hurt me-e p-please!" I cried "You are my brother you have a star mark on your wrist am I right? I have also mine please I am searching for my brother for a long time now let me see it so that I can confirm it" I don't know what to do but the way he hugged me I can feel it's warm like I am longing for this hug "H-how did you know that I have a star mark?" I asked him "I have mine also I will show mine and you show yours" with that I pulled the blanket that is covering my wrist

(Namjoon's mark)

(Taehyung's mark)

(Taehyung's mark)

I gasped w-were the same... I looked at him and he began crying "Taehyung, you are indeed my brother you are my long lost brother Kim Taehyung" he hugged me again, I don't know but my tears flows and I hugged him back "N-namjoon hyung" I said "Oh Taehyung I finally found you"

Jungkook's POV

Now it is confirmed he is truly Namjoon hyung's brother "I got lucky when I decide to brought him more you finally meet him hyung" I said "It is Jungkook thank you so much" Namjoon hyung said "It's nothing hyung he was in an unbearable state" the others just smiled at them "D-d-do I will live with hyung?" Taehyung asked "This our home Taehyung I live here with the others and now you will too" Taehyung looked at us "T-t-this is also my home? b-but I am dirty f-f-from the streets and I am h-h-homeless" he looked down "Our home is your home, you are Namjoon's brother everyone here treats each other as their own brothers" I said to Taehyung I don't know but as I am looking at him I feel soft yes I am rude and cold but not to them and now to Taehyung. When Jin hyung said that he was and had a miscarriage my blood boil I will find anyone who hurt him. Taehyung cried I know inside he is relief that he is not homeless anymore.

I will protect Taehyung