Reunited

Everytime The Rain Comes Down [HIATUS]

"Brothers and Sisters separated by distance, joined by love"

Jungkook arrived at is mansion with the boy. He parked the car at the side "Hey, we are here" he said as he went out of the car the boy looked around "I-is t-t-this a h-house?" he asked "Yeah It's called mansion" Jungkook chuckled. "B-but I d-d-d-don't think I can g-g-go here l-look I'm d-d-dirty" he said "You are not you will take a bath and eat" they walked inside and saw a butler with two maids "Welcome home young master" they greeted "Hyungsik hyung will help him? he will take a bath and prepare a meal for him" Jungkook said "Noted young master come with us please" as Hyungsik walks towards the boy "N-no p-p-please d-don't touch me uhm..." he cried they panicked a little "Don't worry they will not hurt you, before that may I know what is your name?" the boy looked at him with teary eyes "T-t-taehy-hyung" Taehyung said "Okay Taehyung we will see you later" with that he left Taehyung.

Jungkook went to the meeting room and sat to his chair, he was playing with his phone when someone came in "Welcome home I guess Jungkook-ah" a man said as he seated "Yeah I am home Hoseok hyung~ where are the others? I have to say something important" He asked "Suga hyung is sleeping with Jimin, Jin hyung is taking care of Namjoon because he accidentally broke a vase and he was hurt so he is being treated" Hoseok said "Did he just break 30+ vases for a week?" Jungkook laughed. Minutes later the others came "You brat!" Jin hit Jungkook's head "Ow! hyung!" Jin scoffed "That is for coming late home!"

"So what do you want to talk about?" Hoseok asked "Actually, I brought someone here" he said "Don't tell me its another you got come on man you've been ing 20 women and 10 men a day!" Jimin said "No hyung it's different this time" he leaned to his chair "What do you mean different?" Suga asked "I saw him in a dirty alley it is raining and he sleeps there, he is very vulnerable to see, I don't know what to do but it ache my heart at the sight of him so I decided to brought him here" they went silent Jungkook looked at them "What?"

"JEON JUNGKOOK THE RUTHLESS AND COLD MAFIA IN THE WORLD ACHE HIS HEART TO THAT BOY!? OH MY GHAD JOONIE CATCH ME~" Jin pretending to to collapse and Namjoon caught him "Did you saw a saint at the alley?!" Jimin said "My stomach hurts I can't stop laughing haha" Suga who is the very silent type laughed so loud and then there's Hoseok who lay down on the floor "Aish!! you all too loud!" Jungkook said "Because it never happened since you know!" JUngkook glared at Jimin "We don't speak her name here anyway he is downstairs taking a bath" he said "What is his name?" Jin asked "Well he said his name is Tae---" before he continued they heard a scream "W-what is that?" Hoseok asked "It's probably Taehyung come" with that they left except Namjoon and Jin.

"Namjoon? what's wrong?" Jin asked "D-did he just said T-taehyung?" Jin nodded "J-jin hyung maybe that boy Jungkook brought... maybe it's my b-brother" Namjoon said as he tried to not cry "Hey~ We still don't know but we will find out okay? come now" Jin hold Namjoon's hand and they went to the others.

Jungkook's POV

We head to the bathroom and saw Hyungskil hyung "What is going on?" he asked "We apologized but he began panicking and screaming as we are washing him" I looked inside and saw a semi Taehyung who is hugging himself like there's no tomorrow and crying "N-no please d-d-d-don't touch me!" Taehyung said, the others also looked at him and they are devastated  they noticed some wounds, bruises and cuts all over his body. A tear escaped from Jimin's eyes "W-what happened to him? He looked so wrecked Jungkook!" he looked at Jungkook "I don't know this I just saw him in dirty clothes"  I said then Namjoon and Jin came "What is going on?" Jin asked, Suga just shook his head and held Jimin in his arms "You better see hyung" Jin hyung looked and saw a boy crying and he saw his body it's horrible. Namjoon  hyung stepped inside the bathroom and saw Taehyung.

"T-taehyung?" Namjoon hyung called him "W-w-who are y-y-y-you? Why d-d-do you know name?" Taehyung asked Namjoon hyung cried "Oh gosh... Taehyung It's me.... your brother" They are brothers?! Is this the kid he was searching for many years?!

"B-br-rother?" Taehyung asked "Yes It's me! Namjoon your brother" Namjoon hyung said as he was going to Taehyung to hug him he screamed "N-no! d-d-don't come! don't h-h-hurt me!" he said "Taehyung what happened to you come here please"  Namjoon try to soothe him but Taehyung just cried and then he collapse.

"TAEHYUNG!" I screamed and run towards him before his head touched the tiles. "Taehyung-ah!" Namjoon hyung went to my side "Jin hyung!" he said "Bring him to the quarter now!" I carried Taehyung and all of us went to Jin's quarter, These wounds, bruise and cuts in his body something happened to him the act he showed earlier they are nightmares to him.