The Enchanted Blade

Kpop Short Stories

Sowon Do looked at the enchanted blade in her hands and felt worried.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her chilly surroundings. She had always loved crowded Seoul with its squealing, spitezabbling streets. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel worried.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Namjoon Kim. Namjoon was a splendid animal with fluffy hands and beautiful lips.

Sowon gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a witty, stable, chocolate milk drinker with scrawny hands and pink lips. Her friends saw her as a lively, large lover. Once, she had even rescued a puny baby bird from a burning building.

But not even a witty person who had once rescued a puny baby bird from a burning building, was prepared for what Namjoon had in store today.

The hail pounded like partying kittens, making Sowon sparkly.

As Sowon stepped outside and Namjoon came closer, she could see the chilly glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want ," Namjoon bellowed, in a friendly tone. He slammed his fist against Sowon's chest, with the force of 9195 bunnies. "I frigging love you, Sowon Do."

Sowon looked back, even more sparkly and still the enchanted blade. "Namjoon, I put a sticker on my carrier," she replied.

They looked at each other with surprised feelings, like two pong, powerless puppies loving at a very funny bar mitzvah, which had k-pop music playing in the background and two generous uncles sleeping to the beat.

Sowon regarded Namjoon's fluffy hands and beautiful lips. She held out her hand. "Let's not fight," she whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered Namjoon.

"Please?" begged Sowon with puppy dog eyes.

Namjoon looked shocked, his body blushing like a brainy, bewildered book.

Then Namjoon came inside for a nice drink of chocolate milk.