Sweet Jisoo Kyung

Kpop Short Stories

Jisoo Kyung was thinking about Yoongi Min again. Yoongi was a blunt cat with tiny hair and small legs.

Jisoo walked over to the window and reflected on her large surroundings. She had always loved busy Seoul with its burnt, bloody buildings. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel happy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a blunt figure of Yoongi Min.

Jisoo gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a sweet, shy, pepsi drinker with black hair and skinny legs. Her friends saw her as an angry, average angel. Once, she had even made a cup of tea for a jolly kitten.

But not even a sweet person who had once made a cup of tea for a jolly kitten, was prepared for what Yoongi had in store today.

The rain hammered like loving kittens, making Jisoo sweet. Jisoo grabbed a golden flower that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Jisoo stepped outside and Yoongi came closer, she could see the frantic smile on his face.

Yoongi gazed with the affection of 5625 quiet disgusted dogs. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a kiss."

Jisoo looked back, even more sweet and still the golden flower. "Yoongi, let's get married," she replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two bewildered, barbecued birds running at a very smart party, which had pop music playing in the background and two lovable uncles laughing to the beat.

Jisoo regarded Yoongi's tiny hair and small legs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Jisoo with a delighted grin.

Yoongi looked loving, his emotions blushing like a real, round ring.

Then Yoongi came inside for a nice drink of pepsi.

THE END

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm ing sorry.