Bustling Seoul

Kpop Short Stories

Aya Park was thinking about Jongin Kim again. Jongin was a conceited flipboi with bulging arms and skinny fingers.

Aya walked over to the window and reflected on her big surroundings. She had always loved bustling Seoul with its broken, brainy buildings. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel .

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a conceited figure of Jongin Kim.

Aya gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a sweet, shy, Vanilla Coke drinker with tall arms and thick fingers. Her friends saw her as a curious, cuddly cat. Once, she had even rescued a curvy kitten from a burning building.

But not even a sweet person who had once rescued a curvy kitten from a burning building, was prepared for what Jongin had in store today.

The rainy teased like loving kittens, making Aya angry. Aya grabbed a shiny necklace that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Aya stepped outside and Jongin came closer, she could see the tasty smile on his face.

Jongin gazed with the affection of 2656 thoughtful tigers. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want flipping."

Aya looked back, even more angry and still the shiny necklace. "Jongin, I'm in love with you," she replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two embarrassed, eager eagles running at a very yandere funeral, which had k-pop music playing in the background and two fiery uncles sighing to the beat.

Suddenly, Jongin lunged forward and tried to punch Aya in the face. Quickly, Aya grabbed the shiny necklace and brought it down on Jongin's skull.

Jongin's bulging arms trembled and his skinny fingers wobbled. He looked happy, his emotions raw like a breakable, barbecued banana.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Jongin Kim was dead.

Aya Park went back inside and made herself a nice drink of Vanilla Coke.

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my god, it changed to flip and I'm so asdiofjaogweij 

this was interesting

poor kai y'all