Kim Himchan: Secret Love

B.A.P. Valentine’s Day Oneshots ♥

 

 

Kim Himchan looked out the window. ‘Today’s Valentine’s Day…Don’t you think it’s time to tell her what you feel?’ Then, he looked at you who was busy pressing stuff into your tablet. He smiled at how hardworking you are. “ _____, what are you doing? “

You didn’t even look up. “ I’m going through your schedule for today. “ She sighed. “ Himchan, do you even plan to say ‘yes’ to even just one of the hundreds of calls you received yesterday? They keep on bugging me to get you through the line… “

He ruffled your hair. “ Aigoo, you work so hard. Don’t mind the girls who keep calling, tell them that I already have a date for today. “

You straightened your hair. Himchan has a date?! “ Do I know who she is? “

He smiled a little, since he heard a bit of jealousy in your voice. “ You’ll find that out later. “

You became disappointed. He already has a girl that he likes…why should you keep on hoping?

“ By the way, don’t YOU have a date for today? “ he asked.

You laughed bitterly. “ Am I even allowed to go on a date? “

“ Yah, it doesn’t mean that since you’re my secretary, you’ve stopped being a girl already. “

‘So he wants me to go on a date? Why? So he can spend some time with his mystery girl later?’  You wanted to sulk a little longer, but you already arrived at the school.

The door was opened and Himchan immediately went out. You followed and noticed the crowd of girls from afar, running to him. You shook your head. ‘Why does every Valentine’s Day have to be like this?!’

Himchan asked the driver to open the trunk of the car. He gestured for you to come and you did. He pointed to the big box sitting in the trunk.

“ What’s that? “ you asked.

He smiled, amused at your question. “ It’s a box. “

You gave him an irritated look. “ I know that it’s a box! What I want to know is what it’s for. “

“ Just carry it and follow me, okay? “ then he started walking away.

“ YAH! KIM HIMCHAN! “ You got the box and hurriedly caught up to him.

 

Girls immediately crowded over him and started spitting out confessions. When they were about to give him gifts, he shook his head and pointed to you. “ The gifts will be put inside the box, arasso? “

Your eyes widened. YOU’LL BE CARRYING ALL OF HIS GIFTS?! “ Himchan~! “ you whined.

He shrugged and smirked at you while the girls kept throwing their gifts into the box you’re holding.

‘Why did I have to be HIS secretary?! ‘

 

----------

 

 

It was break time and you were arranging all of the gifts in the box. ‘Aish! Why do so many girls like him, anyway?’ You thought of it for a moment. ‘Well, I couldn’t blame them since I like him, too. Why do I have to like a guy who’s impossible to have?’ You deeply sighed. Then, you heard some guys talking about him.

“ Look at Himchan’s follower, she sure looks like she’s having a hard time… “

The other guy laughed. “ I think ‘follower’ is an understatement. She’s more like his ‘slave’. “  You instantly boiled up in anger.

“ But I pity her, though. “ Another guy chimed in and you heard the others agree. You softened up. ‘At least someone knows I’m having a hard time.’

“ But that Kim Himchan is really a bastard! Having girls swoon over him and making them hope for nothing?! Pssshh….My crush is depressed right now just because he didn’t go out with her! “

“ Mwo?! My Jihae is like that right now, too! Aish, that guy! I wish we can beat up his pretty face! “

You became even more angered by these words. ‘Yes, they called me slave…Maybe I am one BUT, Himchan doesn’t deserve to be called like this!’ You stomped over to them and pushed a guy so hard that he fell on his . “Yah! Beat him up, huh? An innocent guy like Himchan…” You scoffed. “It’s not his fault that your girls are head-over-heels for him! “

The  guy stood up and straightened his jacket, then pushed you, too. “Hey, slave! Didn’t your master tell you not to meddle with other people’s business?! “ He laughed. “I bet you like him, don’t you?”

Your face burned up. Was it obvious how much you liked him?

He and his friends laughed at you. “You should know better than to like someone as impossible to reach like Himchan. Poor girl… “ They laughed again before turning around.

“You’re just jealous of him, right? “ You muttered.

“What did you say?! “ He went closer to you but was surprised when your fist made an impact to his left cheek.

Himchan saw and heard everything, although he didn’t mean to. He was hurt when he heard their comments about him, especially when they called you a slave, but smiled at how you blushed when they told you that you liked him.

The guys decided not to put up a fight with you, but promised to come back. When you turned around, you saw Himchan and froze. ‘Omo, did he see anything?’

He just waved at you and smiled. You waved and gave him a hello. Himchan then remembered the first time you met each other 10 years ago.

 

-Flashback-

 

It was Valentine’s day and you were in the park with your mom. Later on, her secretary showed up with her daughter.

“ Aigoo, is this _____? “ His mom asked as she ruffled your hair.

Her secretary nodded. “She’s just the same age as Himchan.” She nudged her daughter and whispered, “Say ‘hi’.”

Little you waved and said ‘hi’. Little Himchan smiled and waved back.

 

Both of your parents were discussing something while the two of you went around the park. Then, you saw a couple feeding each other hotdogs.

“What are you looking at?” Little Himchan asked and followed your gaze.

“It’s Valentine’s Day and they’re just eating hotdogs? “ You asked in your cute little voice.

Himchan furrowed his eyebrows. “Actually, you can date in any way you want. Aren’t they free to spend it the way they want?”

“If I were on a date, it would be much more romantic.” You sighed.

Himchan laughed a bit. “How would you spend your Valentine’s Day date, then?”

You brightened. “First, we would ride on a bike where two people could sit… “

“A couple bike?”

You frowned. “Ssshh! I’m not done yet! “ You tapped your finger on your chin. “We’d ride  while listening to a song together. Then, we’d sit by the Han river and eat ice cream while watching the fireworks burst in the sky! “ You exclaimed.

“Eeeeww…” Himchan teased. “That sounds cheesy! Have you been watching too much drama lately?”

You lightly pushed him. Since he was caught off-guard, he stumbled to the ground. “Shut up!” You said and walked ahead of him.

The next thing you know, Himchan pushed you as well and started running. Your eyes widened in surprise. “YAH! KIM HIMCHAN! “ You quickly got up and chased him around the park.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

Himchan smiled at the memory and gestured you to come closer.

“Did you see anything?” You asked.

He ignored your question. “Take out your tablet and list down the things I want you to do. “

You tilted your head. “Huh? Answer me first~!”

He still ignored you and started talking fast. “I want you to reserve a couple bike. It should be at the park after we get there from school. Second, prepare my ipod and put in a playlist of love songs girls would like to hear. Then, reserve a spot by the Han river which will have a good view of the fireworks tonight. “

Your jaw dropped. You quickly snapped back to reality and took out your tablet. “What was it again? “

Himchan rolled his eyes. “Get it done by the time we finish school or else… “ He looked at you firmly then spun around and walked away.

“Y-y-yah! Himchan, can’t you repeat everything one more time? Himchan! “ You quickly ran after him.

 

--------------

 

 

After school, both of you went in his car and the driver drove to the direction of the park.

“______, is my date prepared already? “he asked.

You nodded, then bit your lip. “But Himchan, the couple bike you wanted…Every couple bike was reserved already. Only the usual versions of the bike were available so I was only able to get the last one of that kind. “ You snuck a glance at him. “Is it okay? Will the girl you’ll be dating get mad? “

Himchan stopped himself from smiling. ‘You should ask that to yourself, pabo, since you’re the one I’m dating.’ “Hmmm…I think she’ll be okay with it. “

 

---------

 

 

Your eyes widened. “MWO?!Your date couldn’t come? “

Himchan shook his head.

“Then all the things you reserved for would be a waste! “

“ Let’s not waste it then. “ He dragged you towards the bike and rode on it.  You looked like you didn’t know what to do. “Yah, are you just gonna stand there?” You gulped but sat behind him, staring at his back, wondering how you’d hold on.

As if reading your mind, he took your hands and wrapped them around his waist. Your eyes widened at the skinship. Then he took out his ipod, put one earphone inside your ear while he wore the other.

Without anyone knowing, I love you
Without anyone knowing, I think of you
It's a love that only you and I know in this world
All day, I remember you
All day, I love you
Even if I'm in jail, it's okay - if only I have you, I can live

 

You blinked a few times while listening to the song. You were wondering if he could feel how fast your heart was beating.

 

 

--------------

 

 

Both of you sat by the Han river, holding a cone of creamy ice cream each. You expectantly looked up at the sky then said, “You know, Himchan, I’ve always wanted a date like this…” ‘Too bad you were only forced to do it sine your date didn’t show up….’

Himchan looked at your sad expression. “I know this was how you wanted your date to be, that’s why I let you arrange all these. “

A tear slid down your cheek. “You should’ve asked the girl you like of what she wants, not me.”You sniffed. ‘Because of today, I liked you even more, though it’s wrong.’

Himchan smiled and softly wiped away the tear. “Is there even a difference?”

You sniffed again and looked at him. “What?”

Himchan’s smile widened. “I said, is there even a difference between you and the girl I like?”

You froze. ‘What did he just say?’

“ I like you, _______. I’ve liked you ever since we were little, until now. That’s why I don’t go out on dates…. “

“ H-himchan… “ you stuttered. You were too shocked to think.

“ So, _______, would you be my girlfriend? “

You slowly nodded while butterflies flew in your stomach. You watched Himchan close his eyes and lean towards you. ‘Is this how my first kiss will feel? ‘ Before his lips can touch yours, you whispered, “Is this a dream?”

He looked at you longingly. “Yeah, it is. “ Then he pressed his lips against yours while fireworks exploded in the sky.

When he pulled away, he looked straight at you, making you want to melt. “This is a dream, “ he whispered. “but it’s a dream in which you’ll never wake up from.”

Then, he pulled you in again, not wanting to let you go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Hi everyone! Seriously, 40+ subscribers?! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I wanted to update earlier today, but I unfortunately got sick. In fact, I'm still a bit sick right now. I feel like my head weighs a million tons...... But you guys are more important!!!! :D Hope you liked the (very long) chapter of Himchan!!!!

 

And regarding Bang's oneshot....kekeke....I know it's kind of cheesy and everything but I find it sweet (not to mention, stupid, but in a cute way~) if a guy would wait for me in the cold for 3 hours....