Fainting twice in a day.

Everything happened because of a 'Fake' Will. (His Parent's Will and Love.)

Author’s POV

While you were running, what you didn’t realise was that L was running behind you too. He was interested to know where you were going. You ran very fast and by fast, he as a guy admired you greatly for having that much energy to run that far and fast. Luckily he had a good stamina too just that yours was more. He didn’t want you to know that he was following you so when you entered the police station, he waited across at the café opposite the police station.  

Your POV

I ran inside the police station, swinging the door wide open. I went towards the counter at the front and ask,

“Erm.. I’m Kim Hyeonae, daughter of Kim JangSu. I was told that he is dead and had to report here. Is that true? Can you please check?”

“Oh yeah. Kim..JangSu… Yeah, can you prepare the stuff thoroughly and we need you to identify the body the day after tomorrow.” Oh my god! So it is true.

“O-okay,” I stuttered and left the police station. When I was out of the police station, I collapse on the floor, lost. He is dead. My dad..is dead. I can’t believe it. I bit on my bottom lip hardly to prevent my tears from falling. I tasted blood, I knew, my lips were bleeding but I didn’t care. My first tear dropped, landing on my lap. Then, I started pouring out. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I stood up, use the back of my hand to wipe away my tears and started walking. I didn’t know where I was walking but I didn’t care. I just wanted to release all my sadness, pain and walk till I’m tired. Even  though I wiped my tears away, they just came running down. I walk and walk and it was getting dark soon. I stop when I saw a figure opposite the road that look like my dad. I knew it! He wasn’t dead. People were just lying to me. I took a step forward ready to cross the road.

L’s POV

When she came out from the police station, I wanted to go next to her to ask why she was in the police station. Getting all my stuffs, I stood up ready to leave the café but stop when I saw her collapse on the floor. I analyze her for a while and soon, she was crying. Then she stood up and wiped her tears and started walking. I quickly followed her. I didn’t know why, I was afraid that something would happen again. She really is different like what Woohyun said. She can walk kilometers and not feel tired at all what girl in the world would walk kilometers! And that far at that! She stop suddenly and was looking somewhere. I stop and follow her gaze, seeing a guy in his mid-50s opposite the road. She took a step forward to the road. There was a truck coming her way. It was horning at her and coming at a fast speed.

“HYEONAE! HYEONAE! HYEONAE! THERE’S A TRUCK COMING YOUR WAY! AISH!”  No matter how I shouted, She couldn’t hear me. It was like she was deaf. I ran towards her direction and pulled her back to the pathway just seconds before the truck could bang her.

“OOF!” The impact of her body falling on mine caused us to fall on the floor. My elbow graze against the floor causing the selves of my jacket at the elbow to make a hole because of the friction. I could feel my elbow burning. But I didn’t care.

“Hyeonae! HYEONAE! WAKE UP FROM YOUR SENSES! ARE YOU DEAF?! YAH!” I shook her but she didn’t respond to me. Instead, She was staring into the air. She looked like a dead zombie. She couldn’t hear what I was saying at all.

“Are you mad?! Crossing the road without looking out for cars! You could have died out there!” At this point of time, She just let out a chuckled and passed out. I was shock. Passing out two times a day wasn’t a joke. I patted her face a few time and still no response. I picked her up from the floor and carried her to the nearest bench. I put her down and took out my phone to call my chauffeur. Later on, My chauffeur arrived.

“Let me carry her sir.” Mr. Choi said.

“No, It’s okay. I’ll carry her. Please get in the car.” I walk towards the car door and Mr. Choi opened the door, I lay Hyeonae on the seat gently and closed the door. I walk to the other side of the door and got in the car.

I touched her forehead and it was hot. I wonder where did she get all that energy and strength to walk that far. I asked Mr. Choi to drive fast and we reached my house in no time.(the house: http://archnewhome.com/minimalist-house-design/hye-ro-hun-modern-house-by-iroje-khm-architects#more-139)

I carried her bridal-style into the house. When we entered the house, All the maids were awed. They whispered among themselves.

“OMO! Is that a girl young master is carrying?!”

“That girl is so lucky!”

I didn’t bothered how people were looking. I entered the guest room and place her on the bed. I then ask one of the maid to bring a bowl of cold water with a towel, medicine and a cup of water. When it came, I took the towel, put it in the water and drained it from the towel. I swiped away the hair on her face and put the towel on her forehead. I told the maid to leave the room and turned back to sit on the side of the bed. Hyeonae was very pale, I wonder why she became like that. Maybe it is related to someone in her family. I took care of her the whole night, taking the towel and rinsing it and putting it back on her forehead. I took a thermometer to check her temperature to see if it decreased. Soon it was 5.30am in the morning and I was tired so I took a sleep at the side couch when she got better.

 

Third update today(: Sometimes, L can be so~ loving but his thinking just makes him bad! >< Anyway do subscribe if you want me to continue the story(: I wna make sure people are really reading it. Thank you to the four Subscribers! :D