Preparing a meal.

Everything happened because of a 'Fake' Will. (His Parent's Will and Love.)

Your POV

I walk towards the kitchen to prepare a meal for Myungsoo oppa. While walking there, I was wondering what was Myungsoo oppa's favourite dishes. Does he like spicy? Does he like stuffs that are sweet? ARGH! There's a cook in the house.. I can just ask the cook. When I was outside the kitchen, I breathed in deep and open the kitchen doors. I walk towards the cook and ask him.

"Erm, Excuse me?" I asked careful not to disturb him.

"Yes?"

"Can I know what does the Young Master like?"

"Oh, He loves korean food a lot. Something like beef ribs?"

"Erm, I don't know how to cook these dishes, Can you teach me?" I asked polietly.

"Sure. But you're gonna have to wear an apron first." He look at me from top to bottom, I felt weird. Then I realised. I'm wearing my sleepwear.

"Oh! Sorry, I'll get change now and come back." I quickly ran to change my clothes. After changing my clothes, I went down to the kitchen again. On ther way down, I went to the room Myungsoo oppa was in. I open the door slightly to peek in. He was there head on arms on the table sleeping. I close the door and quickly went back to the kitchen. Once I reach the kitchen, I tied up my hair and smile at the chef.

"Let's get started!" I rolled my sleeves up and clap my hands together. Soon, we started to season the beef ribs, wash the cabbage and so on. The kitchen was in a mess. I was instructed to cut the vegetables and so I did. As i cut the veggies, My mind drifted off and my eyes were off the knife and my hands. Then, the next thing i knew, I felt a piercing pain through my index and middle finger.

"Ouch!" I look down and saw that it was bleeding. I quickly on it and wash it under running tap. After washing, I kept looking at the cut.

"You can leave the kitchen, I can just do the rest." The cook told me.

"No, no. I told Myungsoo oppa that I would prepare a meal for him, and I will. I'll just get this plastered up and we can move on." I quickly ran to get a plaster from the first aid and wrap it round two of my fingers.

"Alright. But please becareful. Young master wouldn't be happy to see all that cuts just because of a meal for him." The cook then turned back and carry on with what he was doing. After what seemed like forever, We both finished cooking. I told the maids to help put the dishes on the table while I go call Myungsoo oppa. I reached for the door and slowly open it, careful not to wake him up. Why? You may ask. I have a mischievous plan on mind. I tip toed towards him and went behind him.

"FIRE! FIRE! WAKE UP! FIRE!" I screamed into his ears.

"FIRE?! WHERE?! WHERE?! RUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!" He look here and there in the room, shouting. I giggled at his reaction. He heard me and turned to his back.

"Oh no you didn't just did that.." His eyes glaring at me. I chuckled and stare into his eyes wider.

"Come on, Your meal is prepared sir." I pulled his arms to make him stand and bowed to him.

"Haha, You wanna be my maid for a day? I don't mind you know." He s one of his arm around my waist and winked at me. I push his arm away gently and take a step back.

"Alright, Let's not play anymore, The food is getting cold downstairs. Let's go!" I pulled his arm and ran downstairs. I pushed him into a chair and sat him in front of the table full of food. I too, sat down beside him. I look at the food and look at him,

"Go on! Try it!" I took the chopsticks and shove it into his hands. He gripped on the chopsticks properly then look at the food then me.

"You made all these yourself?" I could tell that he was shock.

"Not really, I used some help from the cook, quickly try it!" I look eagerly at him, waiting for him to try.

"Here goes nothing!" He took some of the food into his mouth one at a time and tasted it.

"How is it?" I was waiting for his answer.

"These are... are..." He paused. Why does he have to be so annoying at times?!

"Are?" I asked.

"ARE GREAT! Just my taste!" He ate wholeheartily.

"I'm happy that you like it." I smile and grab the chopsticks.

I reach out to the veggies but before I could grab it, He grab my hands. He pulled it towards him and shoved the chopsticks away. He look at the plasters on my fingers and frowned.

"Did you get all these cuts from the cutting?" He asked me while his eyebrows knitting together.

"Yeah, why? It's nothing, I'm just glad that the food turned out great." I smiled widely and pull away my hand but he pulled it back to him.

"If you cooking means you will get these cuts, I don't want you to cook forever. I will make sure I vacum all these into my stomach!" He then pull my hand towards his mouth and kiss my plastered fingers. I blushed madly and quickly pulled away, this time stronger.

"L-let's e-e-eat." I stuttered. He laughed at my flushed face then went back to eating. God! Why is it so hot in here?! Cool down Hyeonae, Cool down! I swear it feels like it is boiling in my body, especially at my heart. I fan myself and ate quickly. He too, ate finished and leaned back to pat his stomach.

"That was DELICIOUS!" He exclaimed. I'm glad he didn't threw out what I had cooked.

"Let's go, We have to prepare to go somewhere. Go get changed." He lead me back to my room and ask me to wait in my room.

 

L's POV

"She's in her room now. Do your job." I speaked into the phone. She's gonna be surprise at what I am going to do. Now it's my turn to get ready. My turn to get back at her unexpected. We have, Let's say about an hour left. I can't wait to see her. Her beautiful face, beautiful figure and for her to fall for me!

 

OMG! What's L gonna do to her?! Wait for the next update! I like people to leave comments asking me to update quickly so that they won't left hanging, Wondering what will happen. Comment, Subscribe if you love me! Well, This story i mean.(: Till next update~ Bye! <3

On a side note, I LOVE MY SUBSCRIBERS! You guys really help a lot in helping me to imagine stuffs(: