Parents..Again..

Everything happened because of a 'Fake' Will. (His Parent's Will and Love.)

EARLY MORNING.

L's POV

"I found her!" I screamed into the phone.

"Relax sir." The person on the other line said.

"Who was it you found?"

"I found the girl I would want to marry! And she's a commoner!" I said happily.

"Really? Okay, That's good. But, You would have to marry her first." He said coldly.

"I will. Just you wait." And I hung the call. Make a guess who's that. Yes, That's right! My family lawyer. Well.. Now all I have to do is make Hyeonae fall for me! I may need Infinite's help.. Gotta call them now. I took my phone and dialed Woohyun's number.

"WOOHYUN!" I shouted aloud.

"YAH! WHAT?! YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT!" He shouted back at me. I chuckled.

"I need your help. With...Girls.." I said shyly.

"GIRLS?! WHO?!"

"Ermm... Hyeonae.."

"HYEONAE?!"

"Yeah.."

"What do you need me to do?"

"Make friends with her together with Infinite and... make her fall for me"

"What for?"

"I think I told you about my parent's will right?"

"Yes..And?"

"Well, I found the girl I would wanna marry and also she's a commoner! How great is that?!"

"Okay... I'll try on monday."

"YES! Thanks!" I said and hang without waiting for him to say bye. I walk from my room to the hallway. When I just came out, I saw Hyeonae coming out from her room yawning. Just so~ cute! I walk over to her and chuckled.

"Pig!" I said while pointing at her.

"What?! Pig?! YAH! You're going to die!" She then chased me when I ran away. After running for quite a while, I settled down at the couch in the living room panting.

"Stop stop! I'm sorry, I give up." I said and put a hand in front of me to tell her to stop.

"HAH! I knew it! Now recieve your punishment!" She smirked and ran towards me while putting two fist in front of her, getting ready to hit me. I closed my eyes tightly when she came closer waiting for the impact of her hits but it never came. Instead, I got a peck on my cheeks. I opened my eyes to see her laughing at me.

"You didn't think I would really hit my landlord do you? What if you kick me out?" She said happily. Damn, I got trick!

"Did you just played with me? My turn!" I said and chased after her.

 

YOUR POV

"Catch me if you can~~!" I said and stick my tounge at him.

"I'LL CATCH YOU!" He shouted while running after me. I ran into a room and quickly close the door. I was walking backwards seeing the door when it opened. Uh-oh! I forgot to lock the door. Myungsoo oppa quickly came in and close the door behind him.

"Gottach-a, W-what are y-you doing in t-this r-r-room?" He stuttered. What's wrong with this room? I looked around the room and saw pictures all over the room. They were pictures of his parents.

"S-sorry, I didn't know which room I was going into.." I said while putting my head down.

"It's okay. You don't really know the house well.." He replied. This time, I could hear assurance in his voice.

"Aren't you mad that I remind you of your parents?" I ask wondering.

"I am. But since it's you and I don't want you to end up in the hospital again." He said while bringing my head up.

"Can I look around?" I ask while looking at his face.

"I guess so.." He said and walk over to the table. I walk along the walls and look at all the pictures with him and his parents. All the pictures had his smile and a smile that he hardly really show nowdays I guess.

"You look happy in the pictures. Just that you have a cold aura around you." I said while pointing towards all the pictures.

"I was, But I regret why I didn't treat my parents warmly before they died." He look up to see me.

"Hey hey. Don't say that. I'm sure they still felt loved by you." I walk towards the table and sat there.

"I hope so." He then sighed and crossed his arms on the table putting his head on them." I his head and smile.

"You're seriously mysterious you know that? What more do you have that you didn't tell others?"

"Lots. I like to keep things to myself.."

"You can tell me you know."

"Let's see how we're going first." This guy..*sigh*

"I'll make a meal for you. Cheer up! Stay here. I'll call you when I'm done." I got up from the table and left the room heading down to the kitchen.

To be continued..

Update for you guys!(: Enjoy~ Comment and subscribe to support me! Comments makes me update faster so don't forget to show me how much you love me and my story!XD