Broke the rule

Steal Me With A Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun maneuvers his way through the crowd, he needs to find Kai. He runs towards the backstage, bumping into many people while doing so. He doesn't find him, he begins to get agitated. He feels like time is slipping out of his hands, slowly sliding out of his grasp.

 

"Baekhyun?" he hears and immediately whips his head around to find Kai staring at him, a small smile playing on his lips.

 

His heartbeat quickens as he takes hurried strides towards him, he grabs him by the arm and leads them to a small dimly lit corner of the backstage, away from the crowd, into a makeshift room where the music setup is huddled.

 

Kai narrows his eyebrows at him, but his expression softens, "I'm so happy you came, I didn't think you would," he says, there's enough light to catch the faint blush on his cheeks. "How did I do?" he asks, his eyes widening in expectation. Baekhyun doesn't know how to answer that question, how does he tell Kai that he did so well that his roommate realised he likes him now. He did so well that Baekhyun's gravity shifted, so well that his entire world came crashing down to pieces. Baekhyun just stares at Kai, his mouth turning into lead, words escape his mind.

 

"You were so good," Baekhyun says finally, he catches the way Kai's eyes twinkle under the dim lighting, making his stomach churn relentlessly. "I'm so p-proud of you," he croaks, barely sounding put together. Baekhyun takes his time to mentally capture the way his eyes glimmer, the soft curve of his lips, the sharpness of his jaw, the warmth he radiates. He bottles all of it and locks it deep within his heart, so deep that no one will ever be able to find it.

 

Kai smiles, the soft light making him look all the more beautiful. And that finally breaks Baekhyun's will. Baekhyun doesn't know how it happens, but he grabs Kai by the front of his shirt and kisses him. Kai is so surprised that he opens his mouth a little and moves back. Baekhyun takes it as some sort of rejection and immediately removes his hand from his shirt, becoming hyper aware of his surroundings. He should not have done that, what was he thinking.

 

But Kai chases after his lips bringing him closer, lips moving hungrily against his, almost as if he was craving for it too. Baekhyun shoves Kai so that his back hits the wall, Kai gasps, lips slightly parting. Baekhyun slowly moves his hands up, placing them on either side of his head, trapping him in between. Baekhyun takes Kai's lower lip by his teeth and drags it out, maybe a little too harshly because Kai suddenly grabs onto his waist to steady himself. The warmth of his hands filters through the thin material of his shirt, sending sparks through Baekhyun's entire body. Baekhyun lifts one of his hands off the wall and places it on Kai's jaw, as Kai kisses him harder, his hands tightening around Baekhyun's waist. Baekhyun swallows every little sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter