Shut me up

Steal Me With A Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun controls the urge to pinch himself to check if this was actually happening. Kai coughs a little, that little sound is enough to ground him into reality.

 

"Okay, so the first and foremost thing, kissing is supposed to be fun, so allow yourself to have fun," Baekhyun says, scooting closer to Kai until their knees brush each other's.

 

"I know you might think I'm the best kisser in the whole world, which I am by the way," he continues, receiving a small chuckle from Kai.

 

"But I will not be able to tell you what you like, I'm just going to show you what I like, you've gotta figure things out on your own," Baekhyun says. Kai is listening to him so intently, it makes Baekhyun a little weak in the knees honestly.

 

"I will not stop talking until you shut me up," Baekhyun says, laughing a little.

 

But to his surprise he finds Kai moving closer to his face, Baekhyun's eyes dart towards his lips, he wonders if they'd feel as soft as they look against his own.

 

Kai smashes his lips onto his, with so much force that their teeth collide, Baekhyun smiles, Kai kisses like the way he is, always a little too enthusiastic.

 

Baekhyun holds Kai by his shoulders and moves him back, "Easy there. There's no hurry. The whole smashing of lips works well only in movies and . You've gotta be a bit more gentle and slow, alright?" Baekhyun says. Kai nods carefully. Baekhyun moves closer to him, inching his face closer to his. He carefully removes Kai's spectacles and places it on the bed. Kai watches his every move carefully as he slowly brings his lips towards Baekhyun's, his hot breath fans against Baekhyun's lips. Kai pecks his lips, a small brush of lips. It's so innocent that Baekhyun's heart sings. Kai pecks his lips again, and again.

 

"You're thinking too much, you need to relax," Baekhyun says, his lips brushing Kai's as he speaks, cupping his shoulders encouragingly.

 

Kai presses his lips against Baekhyun's, this time with more conviction and it makes Baekhyun's mind go berserk. Baekhyun tilts his head to get a better angle and allows Kai to kiss him. Kai's hands shoot up to cradle Baekhyun's face in his hands, sending a wave of thrill through Baekhyun. Kai moves even closer to him, and almost falls into his lap. Baekhyun links one of his arms around Kai's neck. Baekhyun pulls back a little, making Kai whine, as he hurriedly chases after his lips, kissing him with so much fervor, it makes Baekhyun dizzy. Baekhyun runs his other hand through his hair, making Kai gasp into his mouth. Beakhyun takes this opportunity to look at Kai. He looks at Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter