Minho and Taemin

Traveling With My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

‘’Here it is,’’ Kibum whispered an hour after leaving Windhelm, huddling in the bushes with the two other wolves. Kibum had a gorgeous red-brownish coat, the colors of Autumn so to say, it suited his fierce personality greatly. ‘’Just be warned, the cave has a small entrance and one area deep,’’ Kibum informed, glancing at either of them with anticipation. ‘’Which one of you is good with a bow?’’ 


Jonghyun tilted his head to the side.’’I am but where do you need it for if it’s just one area deep?’’ He quoted the other’s words from a second ago. Kibum transformed into his human-form, preparing himself to rescue Minho. He was nervous though since he didn’t know his lover’s condition. 


‘’We should focus on the Silver-hand in the front.’’ Referring to Jinki and Himself. ‘’I know there is another exit in the back where they will be stationary as well. You take care of them with your bow.’’ 


‘’I see,’’ Jonghyun answered, getting his bow from his back and getting an arrow ready. ‘’Good luck guys,’’ Kibum uttered and sneaked in. Jinki and Jonghyun glanced at each other, both thinking the same thing.


‘Be careful.’


The events that happened thereafter was pure chaos as Kibum and Jinki sneaked up behind two Silver hand guys guarding the entrance and slit their throats with daggers before moving on to the next two who turned at the noise. Jinki got his Ebony Greatsword out, swinging it in long and meeting the short iron sword of his enemy.


Kibum swung with a Glass Mace and fought the second guy. Noises of weapons clashing, grunts, groans, and cries didn’t go unnoticed by the others but that’s where Jonghyun came in. Bow ready, one eye closed and the other focused. He shot several men in the back of the cave, giving them no time to run over and help their members out.


Soon most of the cave was cleared but good enough for Kibum to race over to his lover who was bound to a wooden pole along with a younger-looking man. ‘’Minho!’’ Kibum untied the gag from his mouth and cupped his face.


Minho fluttered his eyes open, a bit dazed. ‘’K-kibummie.’’ He croaked with a dry throat. Kibum quickly placed a water-skin to his lips which the other drank eagerly from. ‘’Minho are you alright...you aren't hurt, are you? Or else I will rip them apart with my sharp teeth.’’


A faint chuckle left Minho’s lips, ‘’Calm down Bummie.’’ He massaged his aching wrists as Kibum released him from the bonds. ‘’Except for the lack of moving or nutrition, I’m fine.’’ The older breathed a sigh of relief and hugged Minho. 


‘’Don’t go off like that again.’’ He scowled into Minho’s ear. ‘’It’s not funny at all.’’ Minho shrugged, holding him close. ‘’I thought it was fine to accept that bounty and kill them.’’ Kibum rolled his eyes, ‘’Next time think passed the challenge running through your bloody veins and take me with you.’’


‘’Yeah yeah,’’ Minho mumbled but his eyes were shiny, grateful for the rescue. He turned his head to the boy still bound next to them. ‘’Please release him too.’’ Kibum obeyed, not surprised to see the young boy awake and sending him a pleading look. ‘’We’re the good guys,’’ Kibum stated, undoing his bonds too. ‘’What’s your name?’’ Placing a hand on his shoulder, he worriedly took in the thin frame and dark bruises beneath his eyes. His Beta-instinct instantly kicking in to take care of these two boys.


‘’T-taemin.’’ The boy happily accepted the waterskin and drank from it. ‘’I g-guess I shouldn’t have taken on that bounty too especially with what I am.’’ then he quickly covered his mouth and worriedly looked over at Minho as if he was in trouble. 


Kibum had a pretty good idea of what he meant and patted his shoulder. ‘’Welcome to the werewolf club.’’ He joked and stood up while Taemin relaxed. ‘’Are you alright?’’ Kibum helped him up before moving to Minho to do the same.


‘’Yes, just tired.’’ Taemin expressed as his dark orbs flickered to the two others in the cave. ‘’Are they with us?’’ Kibum briefly glanced at them. ‘’Yes, the Brunette is Jinki, an Alpha and the other is Jonghyun, an Omega.’’


‘’Oh…’’ 


Kibum raised an eyebrow, noticing how those dark eyes lingered on Jonghyun. ‘’Don’t get any ideas, Jinki and him have something.’’ With a startling jump, Taemin shook his head rapidly with an almost panicked expression. ‘’It isn’t like that! I’m just amazed to see an Omega fight so ferocious but still graceful.’’


‘’I can’t blame you for staring then.’’ Kibum agreed since it was rare to see an Omega fight but not weird or anything as they could be badass just like Alphas and Betas. 


The Omega in question bent forward, putting his hands on his knees, his breath harsh. Jinki finished the last guy off and hurried over, gasping for breath himself but his worry lay with the trembling Omega. ‘’Are you alright?’’ 


Jonghyun shook his head. 


‘’G-got hit with a potion of weakness.’’ He swallowed, collapsing into Jinki’s waiting arms. A potion of weakness could make someone’s muscles weak and the body weary for a few hours. A small grimace passed Jinki’s face before picking him up bridal style and turning to the others.


It was good to see Minho again, he had grown up in a fine young man, tall as ever with dark hair and a majestic appearance. ‘’It’s good to see you Minho.’’ Jinki smiled warmly, eyes forming crescents and teeth showing. 


‘’Jinki!’’ dark-eyes lit up and soon the two were smiling at each other like loons. The Brunette looked at Taemin with kind eyes as the boy stood there a bit awkward. ‘’Do you want to come with us back to Windhelm?’’

Taemin glanced back at Jinki and saw him smiling widely. He scratched his neck, looking shy. ‘’That would be nice, I have nowhere else to go.’’ Kibum supported Minho and moved past them out of the cave.


‘’Come on then.’’ Jinki urged with a kind tone then left with the boy closely following. They traveled back to Windhelm where they went to Minho’s house which was located at the Grey Quarters in the corner of the city. 


‘’I have a spare room for him.’’ Minho offered from the chair he was sitting in. Kibum had gone to the kitchen area to cook an easy dinner for their empty bellies. ‘’I-is he okay?’’ Taemin asked, looking worriedly down at the trembling yet sleeping Omega. Jinki’s lips tilted down at the corners. ‘’Potion of weakness can be nasty but it wears off with a night of good sleep.’’ Taemin nodded and sat down in another chair as Minho pulled him into a conversation.


The oldest of the five carried Jonghyun to the spare-room, laying him down on the bed. ‘’Sleep well and get better soon.’’ Jinki’s gaze dropped down to his lips, eyes half-lidded as he lowered himself to those tempting pink lips, which were slightly parted. He lightly captured them with his own, savoring the taste of sweetness. His heart skipped a beat when those alluring lips kissed back with a timid hint to it and a hand shakily curled in the fabric of his tunic. 


Jinki retreated although he desired to continue but the man beneath him was exhausted and needed all the rest he could get without the Alpha working him up. ‘’J-jinki?’’ Jonghyun peeked up at him between eyelids, Mocha eyes dazed and his bottom lip clenched between teeth. 


‘’Sleep Beautiful, you’re safe.’’ Jinki assurance in a low voice, noticing how it was hard for him to keep his eyes open. He brushed a thumb over Jonghyun’s cool cheekbone then pulled completely away and dropped a fur blanket over him, the other was in dreamland by then, leaving Jinki to smile tenderly at the snuggling man. 


‘’Is he asleep?’’ Minho asked him directly when returning to them. ‘’Out like a light.’’ Jinki enlightened which had Kibum smirk and Minho chuckle. ‘’How are you two feeling?’’ the oldest asked, brow knitted together and genuinely interested as well as concerned at the same time, 


‘’I feel like ,’’ Minho stated, Taemin agreed, while Kibum served them Beef stew and informed Jinki that there was a bowl left for Jonghyun. Jinki appreciated the kind gesture before sending Minho an apologetic look. ‘’If I knew about your abduction, I would have rushed over like the wind.’’ 


The taller man waved him off. ‘’I know Hyung but I thought the bounty was fairly easy until I strutted into that cave and declared myself nuts when facing 20 Silver hand members. Everyone laughed including Taemin who seemed to gradually ease up. It didn’t take him long to tell jokes left and right and having them all in stitches. Minho was the first one to call it a night and left with Kibum to the master bedroom, Taemin left not soon after, stumbling around as he made his way to another guest room.


Jinki took one last sip of the ale, Minho had shared with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter