Come With Me

Traveling With My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Over the years Jonghyun had seen almost everything of Skyrim, he witnessed how the land gradually changed into a wasteland when the war between Stormcloaks and Imperials began. Animals became scarce due to the lack of flora and since the war was raging over the land, it compelled him to his human form more often than not.

Throughout the course of his life, he accepted bounties or quests from the Thieves guild or any Jarl that would offer him gold or a place to stay in return. The world that surrounded him was full of lies and killing, it created trust-issues and Jonghyun once again ran away from that life. What he was searching for was still unclear to him but little did he know it was love and affection that he yearned for. Not the kind his former pack and the Khajiits gave him but the kind that would give him butterflies, warmth like a blanket, makes his heart sing with joy. 

Despite that, surviving became difficult once again so when he saw a deer hop between the trees near Falkreath hold, he took his chance and snuck up to delicious fresh meat. He was a bit rusty after not hunting for a long time but the excitement made up for that.

The deer had no idea that there was danger. Smirking inwardly Jonghyun crouched down behind a rock, ready to pounce however before he could even move a muscle, another wolf appeared out of nowhere, jumping on the deer's back and turning its neck around until it collapsed on the floor like it was an easy job.

Jonghyun gasped softly, not expecting a wolf of all animals to appear like that and steal his food for the matter. It was a black wolf too, those were rare among the wolf population. Mocha eyes blinked as the wolf began to eat, ripping meat apart and chewing on it as if he was eating Venison Stew. His hunger went through the roof, mouth-watering at the smell and he could already feel the tenderness between his teeth.


’Should I try and get some meat?’ Jonghyun thought before cautiously crawling forward, soft whimpers almost automatically coming from him in waves. He was starving and the food lay only 3 feet away. The black wolf namely Jinki was enjoying his meal to the fullest, human food just wasn’t the same as raw meat, like food wasn’t the same for vampires as blood was to still their hunger.


He had been passing through Falkreath Hold towards Riverwood and Whiterun where a few of his friends were when he noticed the Deer in the forest. It had been a while since he last ate Raw meat so why not hunt it down and feel like a Wolf again? 


What was unexpected was to see a flash of greyish white in the corner of his eye, he bared his teeth, ready to attack the intruder about to steal his food but hesitation took a hold over him at the view of a beautiful greyish white wolf with large Mocha puppy eyes, a lean body and the softest fur in existence. Its paws stepped on the dirt almost delicately making Jinki wonder if he was dreaming.


Sad whimpers coming from the Wolf went straight through his heart, when he took a better look at the new face, it didn’t take him long to see how thin he was. This beautiful wolf was famished and Jinki couldn’t help but feel pity for him. 


Jinki looked longingly down at the meat but he shouldn’t be selfish when it came to his kind. With a sigh, he nudged the carcass into the other wolf’s direction. A most endearing thing happened that Jinki hadn’t seen in a long time, The greyish-white wolf began to wag its tail like a damn puppy and those Mocha eyes were twinkling like little stars in the night sky. 


Without a word, Jonghyun dug in, savoring the taste of sweetness and letting it sit in his mouth for a bit before swallowing it with a moan of contentment. All the while his eyes were focused on the other wolf.


Jinki sat back and listened to the little bit of nature that was still left. It was a better place than what the area around Whiterun-hold and Eastmarch had become, nothing more but wasteland with Giants and Mammoths wandering around.


‘’Can you talk?’’ Jinki asked, watching how a pink tongue came out to clean the blood from his muzzle. The wolf nodded, wiggling as his belly felt full again, one thing was missing and that was a soft cozy bed to take a nap in.


‘’Yes, thank you.’’ Jonghyun offered him a smile before turning away to take off. Jinki had a millisecond to be baffled. ‘’Wait!’’ He went after the other, running in front of him and blocking his path. ‘’Who are you?’’ The odd look the Greyish white wolf gave him made Jinki explain himself.


‘’I haven’t seen a wolf in ages, please don’t leave.’’


Jonghyun frowned and tried not to look at him, he had to leave before any attachment would grow. ‘’I’m sorry but I can’t stay.’’ The wolf murmured, attempting to run away although the other blocked him again, the Black wolf seemed to be faster than him.


‘’Just for a few minutes.’’ Jinki pressed with hopeful Amber eyes. God, he was annoying, Jonghyun growled and glared. ‘’I said no!’’ He bared his teeth for the extra measure before taking off into the forest while the other was still caught off guard.


‘What is wrong with him?’  Jinki thought but felt saddened by the notion that he didn’t want to stay. For all those years being alone had made Jinki feel lonely, was asking for a fellow Wolf friend too much? Jinki ate the remaining pieces of the meat.


That greyish white wolf has been the first sighting for him in years. Maybe he shouldn’t let this one slip between his fingers. He was never one for giving up anyway even if the wolf didn’t seem to be keen on hanging out with him or travel together. Jinki turned away from the Carcass and went into the direction the other went, using his nose to smell the air. An instant scent of Lavender and Fresh-cut Grass filled his nostrils, leading him to a pond with a very noisy waterfall. 


He almost stumbled over himself as the area was revealed, it wasn’t necessarily the area but the view in the pond. There was the greyish white-wolf, jumping into the water like he was a puppy again, rolling onto his back and giggling underneath his breath. What surprised him the most was the transformation that happened not soon after.


A beautiful human being with curves, pale skin, black hair and pretty lips with a sharp jawline and began to wash, slender fingers brushed the dirt and blood away before those hands rubbed down his body. Jinki felt like a ert for staring but he was startled by the fact that this man was a Werewolf like him, giving Jinki more reasons to persuade him to stay.


All to soon the scent of Lavender and Fresh-cut grass was more prominent but there was an underlying smell that had Jinki gasp and stare at the small man with wide eyes. ‘’This man is an Omega?’’ He whispered, apparently not low enough for the other not to hear.


Jonghyun narrowed his eyes, looking around the trees for that voice when his eyes landed on Jinki. He squealed, submerging himself until only his nose, glaring eyes, forehead and hair were visible. This wolf saw him and transform, not only that but why was he following him? 


Jinki walked closer, his hiding place no longer unnoticeable. ‘’I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you.’’ The Black wolf said sincerely, his voice like fine honey. ‘’Why are you following me?’’ Jonghyun asked instead, keeping his lower regions underwater and his arms crossed. 


‘’I told you, I haven’t seen a wolf of my kind before.’’ Jinki murmured, approaching the other and sitting at the water's edge. ‘’I just want some company and maybe we could travel together.’’ Jonghyun didn’t like that at all, he could already foresee the bad luck that he would give this wolf. This handsome black wolf with those piercing amber eyes, that honeyed voice and even his body was bigger than his own. Jonghyun was wondering how this wolf looked like in human form but he couldn’t give himself the pleasure of seeing it. Was he even a werewolf? 


He had to protect the wolf from himself and besides that, he didn’t trust him and he wasn’t going to travel easily with him as he did with the Khajiits all those years ago. ‘’You’re creepy for sneaking up on me you know?’’ Jonghyun stated. The other lowered his ears, ‘’I’m sorry, I’m just excited to see my own kind again after so long.’’


So he was a Werewolf.


Jonghyun could relate in a way. It was good to see that his kind was still living amongst the mess the humans were making. However, it didn’t stop Jonghyun from changing his mind. ‘’I’m a lone wolf.’’ Jonghyun murmured, ‘’I’m sorry but you have to find someone else you can travel with.’’ He quickly dipped his head underwater to wash the grim out of his hair before turning around and stepping out of the pond.


Jinki almost choked, seeing a perfect bubbly , shapely legs and the fine curve of his back. It didn’t surprise him why this man was so beautiful and tempting, now that he knew this one was an Omega, his Alpha instincts were admiring a piece of art.


‘’Don’t follow me,’’ Jonghyun said sternly, looking briefly over his shoulder at him before transforming back to the Greyish-white wolf. He made the transformation look so smoothly like water sliding passed his fingers. Once again he took off into the forest, Jinki snapped out of his daydream. 


‘’Wait!’’ 


Jinki chased the other down to no avail, the Greyish white wolf was agile, it made the Black wolf easily lose him between the trees until he no longer saw a flash of Greyish white. He cursed loudly, scaring a few birds away that were taking refuge in a nearby tree. Why was the wolf refusing to travel together? Jinki could understand that it was hard to trust a stranger but he had noticed the fear in the other’s eyes, the way his guard was up. There was more to the wolf that Jinki couldn’t see with the eye.


Jinki shook his head and went back to Falkreath and the room he had rented for a few days at Dead Man's Drink, the local inn, and packed his things. ‘’Are you leaving us so soon dear boy?’’ Narii, a servant of Valga the owner, asked. 


A warm chuckle rumbled from his throat and his eyes softened as he turned to the woman in the doorway. ‘’I’m sorry Narii but I got some errands to run in Riverwood before going to Whiterun.’’ Jinki swung the backpack on his back and grabbed a pouch from the table filled with 200 golden coins. ‘’Take this Narii, buy yourself a nice dress.’’


Narii stared at the pouch before gently taking it and staring at its content. ‘’Oh my boy, you’re so kind.’’ She wrapped her arms around him in gratitude. "I've half a mind to ask if you'll take me on one of your adventures, but I can't just leave Valga on her own." She mumbled, a wistful look on her features.


Jinki sighed and patted her shoulder, ‘’One day you can go and see the world.’’ Skyrim could be gorgeous in some places as long as you kept away from the dungeons, tombs, ruins, and forts, they were all cursed with bad people or creatures. 


‘’Take care of yourself, you’re one of the most handsome men in Falkreath, please do come back.’’ She smiled teasingly, squeezing his shoulder. Jinki laughed, eyes turning into cute crescents, hugging the woman one last time with the promise to visit again in the future. He said his farewells to Valga the innkeeper and Delacourt the Bard before stepping back out for the last time.


A soft breeze ruffled his brown hair a bit and the smell of flowers made him inhale deeply, the weather was nice today and the wind was a pleasant feeling to the skin, Jinki relaxed as he walked past the gates, nodding at the guards as he passed before beginning the long track to Helgen. 

 

 

‘’How much can I get for these Hares?’’ Jonghyun asked, throwing the dead hares on the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter