Show “TWICE & Red Lotus”-2

BAD GIRLS

The sun's rays affably touched the girl's sleepy face, which, squinting pulled the covers to her head, and closed herself from affection. Outside the window, a new day began; new happy moments awaited the lying girl. Parents and sister were already up and to eagerly awaiting the appearance of the girl, but she did not hurry to go down to her room.         
Yes, she woke up.
Yes, she already sat opposite the mirror and applied transparent make-up, make-up for the morning in order to seem pretty, although she did not consider herself as such. A telephone was lying near her, and she had already managed to send a message to her team. Today they decided to play a game called - "We are not familiar with each other." And watch for those who also come they educate. With it, no one argued, only Lien it is questionable message:               
“ They already know us, since they were investigating. Maybe we better behave as usual? ” 
"You're right. Then show the sweet side, okay? ”
“Sweetheart?” Oh, play cats in the mice? I like. And how do the others agree? ”  
“I like it”
- the answer came from the other girls.  
On that and stopped. It will be fun. She was confident in her team. She knew that no one would betray her when they were separated, taken to different rooms. Sunn May knew that they would always stay with her in any situation , would believe her. Their friendship has already been verified.          
***
Lee Lien stood in the shower, pleasant warm water rinsing her tall body from sleep. She liked it when warm drops relieved stress from a night trip. Yesterday came home later than usual, and it normally no one met on the refrigerator hung a note from parents:         
“Dinner on the stove. We will be gone for a week. Money on the table. Kisses . "   
This is what connected her and her parents. She always returned to an empty not living house, to where no one was waiting for her. Therefore, she loved spending time with her team. There she lived, there she laughed, there she knew that they would understand her.         
Coming out of the shower, she heard how, after a characteristic squeak, a message arrived on her phone. Drying herself with a towel, drying her hair, she picked up the phone, opened it, a smile appeared on her face. A message came from her captain:         
“Wake up, beauty! Today our game begins. Will you come first or last? "
Lee Lien re-read the message, quickly dialed the answer, and then dressed, packed things for the “game”, quickly had a bite and jumped out of the house. Today, she did not paint, even without makeup, she looked very attractive. She happily hurried to the meeting, already anticipating the excitement of the upcoming meeting. She was not interested in who would look after them; she was in a hurry to stay with friends, with 4 girls, which became her second family. More precisely the only native family.            
***
She already ran around her house, she must always be in shape, regardless it rains or the sun shines. In their group, she took the place of a strong bodyguard. Jung Kuen, a girl with a fighting character became next to the girls quiet and submissive.        
For their sake, she was ready to roll mountains, always on their defense.  
And for the sake of their leader, she did everything so that she did not speak. It was the leader who gave her what her soul needed. The message came while jogging, she read it on the go.       
- I always come first, and then wait for you for half an hour. Today will be fun. And yet, with whom will we have fun?       
***
She was going to go to school, as usual, without saying goodbye to her parents, as her phone was beeping, demanding her attention. Park Sulle immediately recognized the melody, she specially put it on her phone so that she knew right away that her leader was calling her. Tucking a long strand of dark hair behind her ear, she pressed the phone to her ear and answered:         
“ I thought we were meeting near the school.” Yes, I’ve just gathered there. Where? Oh! Yes, I get it. I’m waiting, but I’ll wait for you at the crossroads. I’m already going - that strange expression appeared on her face that didn’t go with her innocent way.              
Mother, who was watching from behind the curtains in the kitchen, waved her hand hopelessly, immediately realized who was calling her. A new acquaintance of Sunn May, they did not like at all because of her behavior, and her arrogant speech.        
***
In the JYP hostel on the third floor, 9 girls were preparing for the morning exit , each checking her makeup and combing herself in front of the mirror. Today, they go to show, which will last a maximum of 2 weeks. Two weeks of rest and at the same time work.        
Yesterday they met for the first time through the TV screen with future pupils of the project. 5 participants are not on their own will go to a project of their blackmail and persuasion forced their relatives. Each of the participating individual and to each needs a special approach. But they find themselves in the reliable hands of 9 individual girls with a wonderful sense of humor.               
“Do you think they will be happy when they see us?” - applying the final touches of makeup on her face, asked Chaeyoung, the second maknae in the group.       
She has the purest and most innocent appearance, an open person, with whom it is pleasant to communicate. She looked at his older Unnie loving gaze, noting to myself, what is they are all beautiful today.     
- They will probably be delighted. They don’t expect us to become their mentors, Korea’s most famous female group - leaving the mirror first , their solar reflection from Minatozaki Sana said .       
Today, for such a show, she decided to repaint herself in a different color, golden, and now she was all sparkling, sparkling with a radiant smile.  
- And if they are fans of other groups? What if they like IZONE or BLACKPINK? - checking whether everything lies in her voluminous bag, which she held in her hands, she doubted Kim DaHyun. Her smiling eyes did not smile now , and she was all focused on the bag.              
“What are you looking for there, Dubu?” - shoe comfortable shoes, and in this case, shoes without heels, Nayeon asked, looking at the girl.       
- Yes, it seems to me that I put lipstick here, well, that one is dark pink, but I can not find it .      
- Not by chance? - I listened to laugh with hand Nayeon, that held in lipstick hands. - You gave it to me 5 minutes ago. She said that you do not need it yet , let it lie with me. And to what you so smarten up, we 're not going on a date with a young guy - not the least, carefully straightened her clothes, brushing the hairs invisible to the eye.                     
-And I, why did she take so long to paint? - Ahead of the question Jeongyeon, already waiting for her friends at the door.    
She was ready for a long time, now she simply watched from the side at the girls that they shared with her all their free and working hours, day and night. She looked fondly at the girl standing next to her, Nayeon , as always, looked 100%, although she practically didn’t apply makeup . Her friend, as if fashioned from a sculpture, everything was fine-tuned, starting with her silky dark brown hair and ending with small shoes on a thin leg.                
- Today I practically didn’t take so long to paint — a girl contaminated, unconsciously throwing wavy dark brown hair behind her back, showing everyone her charm. - I even got up earlier today.       
“I confirm,” their little leader Park JiHyo raised her hand and nodded her head . - Surprisingly, when I came to wake her, she was already sitting and looking out the window. Unnie looked at me and asked: Is it morning already?             
- Ha-ha-ha - laughed the loudest blonde beauty with a good appearance, their "dance machine" Hirai Momo. - Yesterday I threatened her, if she did not get up early in the morning, then there would be no breakfast - winking Nayeon cheerfully, pretending not to hear laughter, although she herself laughed with everyone.               
- To be honest, I was surprised when I saw Nayeon -unnie leaving her room. I thought I was seeing a ghost - I shared my opinion with Miyu Mina, their black swan.        
- Hey! - She hit the hand of Mina, which is not being aware of the danger of side Nayeon, came too close to her. - Enough already! I am not a ghost and I did not get up early because I would have lost breakfast! They called me, if it had not been for Soyeon, you would have woken me up. Have you already gathered? Then maybe let's go?                       
-Did Soyeon call you? When? Why didn’t I hear the bell? - Sana asked suspiciously. - We are also a neighbor you for the room...         
- She called when you went to the bathroom - nervously scratched her forehead, the girl turned away from members .      
She would not for that not admitted why she jumped from the bed, covered in a cold sweat. She dreamed about it, brr, how could she have dreamed if she hadn’t even thought about it? Yes , never in my thoughts! Until now, goose bumps ran through her skin when she inadvertently met JiHyo's gaze in the horned glasses control . So now she quickly looked away as JiHyo glanced over the girls.                 
- Alright, alright, children, are you all gathered? Then go ahead! - the leader commanded, pointing a finger at the door, which she still held by the door handle Jeongyeon , then, opening it, then closing it back.      
Skipping the girls forward, JiHyo decided to close the doors herself, she always did this when there were 9 members in the house . So she checked whether everything was turned off, if nothing was forgotten, usually one of her forgetful “children” left at home what she needed to take with her. She heard her members already descending the stairs, which means she was left alone, and she needed to hurry.               
Pulling hair from her face and eyes, the girl did not notice that only Nayeon was left next to her , waiting for her member , so when she was about to close the doors, she took a step to the side and nearly knocked the girl down. The result of the expectation would be deplorable if it were not for the quick reaction of Nayeon, which simply grabbed the girl by the waist, pressed her to herself, and she took a step back and kept herself from falling. Their faces were in very close proximity to each other, and so crowded eaten the body, it seemed as if they were Siamese twins.                     
- You're in the right? - Not much out of breath, Nayeon asked, still holding on tightly to the leader. - Wow, scared! Why is so sharp retreat in the side?         
-Are you still here? I heard you went down to the bottom - taking a deep breath, she murmured, finding new confidence in their legs.       
She suddenly clearly felt the closeness of her friend; they practically breathed the same air. A delightful sensation aded her entire small body. The thought came that it might, someday, hold in his arms a guy, her future guy. It was somehow embarrassing from such a thought, but she made no attempt to leave the protective circle of her hands.        
So why am I not making any attempt to get away with it? It turns out unnie is not so weak, I wonder what is the name of the perfume with which she perfumed? Such a pleasant and fresh aroma.       
- I also said that will wait for you. You still answered that “well” - realizing that she was still holding her, Nayeon was the first to let her go , gently touching her knuckles on her face. - Let's close the door and go, and it is now Jeongie starts ringing. Oh, there she is! - picking up the phone, she said . - Yes? We already go; there was a small incident, yes, nothing special. Two or three seconds , and you and I. - Wow incident, still I'm all trembling . The heart is still beating loudly in the chest, and that familiar dry mouth. And not from fear that it could fall for another reason. And it’s better not to think about her.                                   
***
The entire trip to the indicated building, where the first chord of the new show was supposed to begin, Nayeon did everything in her power not to touch JiHyo in any case. Only she did it badly: firstly, they sat side by side in the back seat; secondly, their hands constantly crossed; thirdly, today was a bad day, because everyone was trying to make laugh.          
And when you laugh, you do not control your body, so it often connected to another body that was sitting next to it.   
What is the matter with me? Why am I blushing when she hugs me or just looks at me? Why does the heart begin to pound loudly in the heart, and the eyes are constantly trying to catch a smile? And why, when this happens, do I remember those recent hugs? I used to hug her many times, and never experienced such a thrill, so why now? What is wrong with me? And the strangest of my behavior is that I'm jealous when she smiles at another girl...                   
Forget. Just forget, like a vague dream. There was no hugging; today we were not so close to each other that I felt her heartbeat. Forget it better; otherwise we will feel awkward next to each other. Our friendship will suffer. Forget…