Show “TWICE & Red Lotus”-3

BAD GIRLS

They arrived at the building in time, the film crew, scriptwriters and many people who came to support them were already waiting for them . Beautifully applied makeup made itself felt from the first flash of the fans camera , which shouted:       
“TWICE! Fighting! JEONGYEON! GODJIHYO! NAYEON! " .
They all entered the building and took the elevator to the floor where the first meeting of idols and participants of the show was about to take place. 
Sorting out those strange emotions with the help of friends, Nayeon and JiHyo again were able to chat without fun, without tension, smile at each other. Jeongyeon not leave a single on a pitch from Nayeon, holding it over his hand, whispered something to her on the ear. JiHyo trailed behind, distracted from those thoughts, she was simply not allowed to think Chaeyoung and Sana                    
 All the time, laughter was heard from the side of Tzuyu or Momo , in some places they met smart words from maknae . In general, the girls did everything to restore the normal state of 9 members of the TWICE group .     
They were taken to a familiar room, where a day ago they considered candidates for the role of their little sisters. The crew was sitting there, there was a big TV, they sat in the places where they sat yesterday. The TV , they showed an empty room where 5 girls should arrive.      
“ For some reason, I am terribly worried , ” JiHyo said with a quiet laugh, sitting in her seat, opening a notebook with the names of the girls, carefully looking at the name circled by the red Sunn May .        
“ Me , I wonder, will they accept us instead of mentors? We also all girls should like to how to get along with, perhaps - even quieter said Tzuyu , looking at her unnie , that focused, staring at a blank screen. There was tension and nervousness in the atmosphere. Everyone was waiting, who is the first to come into the building.               
“ Bet that the leader comes first, Sunn May ?” - Discharged the atmosphere with her question JiHyo twisting a pen in her hand x, where she wrote something in a notebook not long ago .     
“ Do you think so from your own experience?” Jeongyeon laughed, straightening her hair behind her back.     
- But you also always have to wait - a little pout, said Nayeon.     
- Who would have said - gently put it on the girl's shoulder arm Jeongyeon , she sat next to her and JiHyo noticed that she sometimes does not depart from her sight. - Usually we are waiting for you the longest. Remember, not long ago, we had to go on the set in advertising ...                
- I remember! Pizza? - raising a hand, said Chaeyoung, smiling. - Our unnie managed to fall asleep near the mirror ... ha ha ha ...     
- ... I didn’t have to look for a long time ...  
- Well, okay, okay, that's enough - defending herself against a fit of laughter, she asked Nayeon . - And yet I think that Lien will come first . She knows this building better than her friends.       
- Oh, they tell me that someone came! Hush, let them think that they themselves - put Sana's index finger on her lips . - Who are you? Little leader or sleeping beauty Nabongs?      
***
- Hello, leader. I thought that we would come separately - going to the girl standing next to the building, said Lien , holding out her hand to shake.      
So they usually greeted each other, there were other shakes, but not in public. Her eyes quickly ran through the neighborhood, noting at least 5 people with a camera. One is just following her. She had long noticed his inept surveillance, wanted to greet him in the style of "Lotus", but the leader forbade.           
The girl standing next to her calmly finished her last cigarette, put out a cigarette with saliva, threw it into a barrel of garbage, took a full pack of cigarettes from her pocket , and threw it there . Before, May would have crumpled a pack of cigarettes and thrown onto the road, not thinking about a can of garbage. What is conceived as its leader?              
- Hello, handsome. Do you think it will be them? - the girl still did not look in her direction, and her hands still rummaged in her pockets, pulling out various small things. - Do you have a cigarette? Will you give?           
“ Yeah, but I don’t smoke your brand.” Why threw mine, I don’t understand? Hold on - I took out a half-empty pack of cigarettes from my pocket, which she especially did not smoke.        
They were just for sight, she did not want to stand out from the leader. Since she clung to the gang, she has submitted to all the whims of the leader. No matter how crazy they are .       
- Thank you - the girl took out one cigarette, a lighter flashed in the sunlight, and then Lien watched the paper package with the cigarettes disappear in the fire. “It is better to destroy everything beforehand than to blush with shame.” You obeyed me, Lien - May gently touched her cheek, ran her skin, leaving a hot mark from her touch. - Not in vain in our gang, you are beauty! Hey, here we are! She called out to someone behind Lien , breaking the magical moment of their unity.                      
“ I thought I would come first, and then I will wait for you as usual.” Hi Leader, Lien - Crossing the road, Jung Kuen greeted them , dragging Pak Sulle. “See who I met.” Our maknae got lost, ha ha ha ...         
- Get lost? Maknae ? Baby, I also gave you an accurate description of all the eateries that are found on the way to this building! Where did you turn the wrong way? - May shook her head reproachfully, waiting for her friends to approach them.         
- Sorry, unnie . I followed the prompts, but ... on the other side it smelled of buns ... and I ... Sorry. Now, I was stingy - as an excuse, she passed unnie warm buns.       
- Absorbing them, she did not notice me, ha-ha-ha. Who else are waiting? Mariko? No longer waiting. As usual, our beauty communicates with our enemies.      
“ I asked her.” She will learn something for us - gobbling up a tasty bun with chocolate filling on both cheeks .       
“ You leader?! What do you want to know? - 3 girls glared together at a girl who lazily her fingers. Sometimes they were allowed to know the leader’s thoughts, but this was very rare.       
Once they wanted to know more, they did the unforgivable, followed the leader. They already thought that they would find out now, the true intentions of the leader, but they were mistaken. For what then they cruelly paid for disobedience. Their team almost broke up, there was almost an alienation. They again almost ended up in the same conditions as before the creation of the gang. They tried to live as before, but each time, returning home, to their room, their thoughts spun on suicide. When they almost reached the point, a bell rang from the leader. Since then , they are always together.                    
- You know, I then wondered, who also will be mentors, we can only calm the wildest idols in Korea. And I 'm not talking about SJ, they are guys, I can bet that a women's group will be sewn to us for 2 months. And who is the craziest female group in Korea?               
- Do you think that they are? - Lien asked thoughtfully , raising her eyes to a tall building, which she had known since childhood.       
And who would we think that after 17 years, her own parents would finally pay attention to her. What an irony. If these are those whom everyone is thinking about, then perhaps she will meet her past.        
“ Why guess, wait for a sign from Mariko ...”  
“ She's showing something!” - maknae drew attention to how the girl from that side shrugs and spreads her arms to the side. - Apparently those guys themselves do not know ...          
“ They all know very well, just our Mariko overdid it ” - she giggled into Kuen's clenched fist , watching her friend return with a sad expression on her face. “ Hey leader, where are you going!” She exclaimed , taking a step toward the girl who was walking toward the door of the building. As usual quietly, without saying anything to anyone , they just have to follow her. “You won’t even wait, Mariko ...”                    
- We have been waiting for, and I think that's enough to make them and more nervous - on his lips ran familiar to all 4 grin girls.        
They grinned, realizing what their leader was driving toward , urging everyone to follow her. None of them heard a quiet excited whisper that came from the very depths of the heart: My goddess, I will see you soon .       
***
The building inside usually looked like the rest of the same tall buildings, differing only in the style of wall design. The first three steps to go up to the hall, take 10 steps to the elevator, go inside and wait for three floors, exit, follow the signs with an index sign to go to the door at No. 1, open the door, enter inside. Everything is so clean and tidy, in the middle of the room is a table and chairs, on the table are snacks and drinks. Everything suggests that they are welcome here or they are simply mocking.                 
***
- None of us won would bet if you have , we definitely have argued who would come first - sadly sighed Jeongyeon , looking at the way opens the door to the room and to come one after another girl. “Today they dressed up, ” she remarked, looking at the clothes that the girl borrowed at home today.                 
- So you want to say that they show us a sweet side. But we , that know what they actually - Chaeyoung particularly liked, but clearly has made up her ward Idol Mariko .          
Usually she is painted so that her smiling eyes are not visible . And when I first saw her there, on the screen, I thought that she would teach her how to apply makeup for her eyes.        
- Ah, what a cute maknae ! - screamed Sana , showing all his ogo. - She goes so these two pigtails! I really want to hug her ...       
“ Keep yourself in control, Sana, ” JiHyo , who was sitting next to JiHyo , tried to calm her ardor , although she herself sat in emotion, looking at a miracle. - If I had not seen their real ones, then I would have laughed, wondering why they came here.              
“ Apparently, they decided to drive us into a corner with their pretty appearance and good disposition, ” agreed with the Momo girls , straightening their hair, preparing for the upcoming fun.      
“ I wonder what they talk about there?” - Tzuyu listened attentively to the conversation.    
“ So , where did you play, Lien ,” Mariko exclaimed delightedly as she first opened the door to the room, she spoke to the girl walking behind her. - The building is simply huge. You know, I didn't believe you at first , but it's ... something ...          
“ Do you like it, unnie ?” - Smiling sweetly, Lien said , squinting her eyes from the bright sun that shone in the window. “I see they were waiting for us here ...”      
“ Children, say hello to everyone - bowing jokingly at glasses and crisp bags,” said Sunn May . - Hello everyone, I am a representative of this gang, a charming and y Leader. Our color is red, because it is the color of love - she added with irony , pushing back the chair for Lien , - sit down, the beauty - softly ran along the back of the chair, touching the girl’s neck. - We love, have fun, sometimes our fun goes beyond, we just do not control the laughter - she pushed back another chair, made an invitation sign, - sit down, Kuen . We are not of our own free will here, so I'm sorry if we cross the line - she again made an indefinite gesture with her hand, again pushing the chair back. “You are very pretty Mariko today , so you sit here, next to Kuen .” Ask. What else did you forget to say? Oh yes, this is the most important thing: we will do everything to escape from here! Ha-ha-ha Just kidding. How do we escape from the goddesses? Have a seat, baby - how much tenderness and warmth is in your voice when she pushed back the chair for their maknae .                                        
“ Leader, you are usually not so talkative.” Usually, you won’t get a word out of you - Mariko was surprised when she unpacked one of the bag for chips, Kuen at the same time quickly unscrewed the cork from the juice bottle , and Lien wiped the glass, set it in front of them, waiting for the juice to be poured. Sull is all transferred to the leader.               
They, in silence, without breaking the silence, looking at something like that with greed drinks one glass of juice, a bit a couple of chips, put aside, got wet wipes and wiped her lips.     
- Oh, if only they looked after me like that! JiHyo held out , watching the members carefully set food next to the girl.      
- I and myself wonder why so talkative. I do not like unnecessary conversations. They are useless. But anyway, we can say that I introduced them to our team. Now it remains only to wait for a response from our future mentors.       
“ Ah, yes, leader!” I noticed here that you repeat several times that the women's group will be mentors. But you and do not say about who you think - biting chips and squeezed out of the same glass as the leader, said Mariko .               
“ And who do you want with us?” - stretching and throwing his hands on the seats of Lien and Sull . “ Who do you think will stand us?” Mariko ?          
- Um, well, I like TWICE ... 
“1-0 in our favor ,” the little finger bent, Momo said , looking forward to a further vote.   
- Kuen ? 
“ You know my preferences, leader.” TWICE ...  
- 2: 0 in our favor - bent middle finger of his right hand Nayeon , with looking forward to a further vote.    
- Lien ? You said you knew a couple of girls at TWICE .   
- Yeah, I know her members well. And they are just very suitable for the role of mentors.     
 - Still, she didn’t call us. Thank you - bent index finger of his left hand Sana , with looking forward to a further vote.   
- Sull ? Who do you like from these groups?  
- Leader, answer first you, and then our maknae will say.    
“They love her very much.” They really love maknae . Watch how they watch her. It turns out they’re not so bad ...    
“ Stop, stop ... Girls, have you really forgotten the way we saw them !” I admit that for them maknae , as for us ...      
“ No, I wo n’t say anything .” Surely, there they bend their fingers, and already counted 3 for them. Am I right, lady? - She abruptly got up from her chair, quickly went to the camera that hung behind the curtains, smiled, waved her hands. - Hi!             
***
Half an hour later, as TWICE members introduced each of the 5 girls as mentors. But so far no result. They were all silent; talking to them was a difficult task. The only thing of which could have been achieved, one question: When you can see the leader?       
- You can tell at least his name? - the girls asked, sitting opposite them. - I think it is not necessary to represent us ? Okay. Mina - unnie, introduce ourselves first. We are TWICE members - Mina, DaHyun and Chaeyoung . What about you? - they already expected to hear that question, when Mariko straightened up a little, seriously looked at them, said:               
- I'm here all sat and mused, are whether you are for me, rivals in beauty? For a long time I could not answer the question until I decided for myself that you are not as beautiful as I am. Among my team I am known as a great fashionista.The leader still calls me a "talisman." My name is Mariko, it’s nice to meet you - the girl led me to stretch out a hand for shaking .                 
“ Have you ever thought about the future?” We watched you, and I saw how you solved the problem assigned to the university.        
- Mathematics is not my favorite subject for me ; it will not help me enter the specialty of “fashion”. I recognized. When I'm bored, I ... Hm . So when, will I see the leader?       
- We have and so normally communicate, why do you want a leader?   
“ We only call our leader when we have nothing to say, ” Chaeyoung laughed , carefully watching the girl, she noticed how she blushed and looked away in embarrassment . - Yeah, I guessed right?          
“ Do you always consult with the leader before you say anything?” Not with bolt nut unnecessary, yes, Mariko ? - but here she did not guess, Jeongyeon saw through her eyes that mockingly flashed from beneath her black eyebrows.         
“ She allows us to say everything we want.” If you want, we ’ll tell you all the secrets of our team, even the most personal ones. Just half an hour passed, as I did not communicate with the leader, I am bored.       
- As well , we will be with you to communicate? Nothing, we will find an approach. Can you tell me what you do when you get together? DaHyun asked , returning to the conversation again .         
“ What do you do when you are together?” - Mariko asked , sincerely smiled, for the first time in the whole conversation, it was clear that the girl had relaxed. But here she was again wary of everything when she heard some noise from outside. She pursed her lips, she was ready to jump up and run in that direction.         
- What happened? Mariko , what's wrong with you?  
“ Please let me look out.” I need to make sure that she’s okay ...   
 
Half an hour and no change, the participants of the group TWICE thinking about one, and that is, told his players that they need to go to a couple of minutes. The rooms were nearby, so there was no need to go for a long time , all 9 members sighed fatefully when they met with their eyes.         
- Just do not tell me that you are silent too ?    
- No, she ’s saying it, only one thing asks ...  
- When can you see the leader, right? At me too. What does say Sunn May?    
“ Oh, this is a difficult case, ” Tzuyu extended , pushing back her silky dark brown hair, remembering their first meeting with the girl, half an hour ago.     
 
When the door opened, and they looked inside, they waited for a pleasant moment, she politely complete and waited standing up as long as they do not sit in front of her.       
- As a leader, I already introduced my team before the start of the game. Introduce yourself, lady.   
- For 2 weeks we will be your mentors. I am JiHyo , the leader, and this is Tzuyu .        
- With each passing year you everything blooms and blossoms. For you, you don’t notice fatigue - Sunn May answered gallantly all the same, politely nodding her head, but her eyes were no longer interested.          
- Why did you say that this is a “game” at the beginning of our arrival here? - the girls had the feeling that they were talking with the professor at a lecture.      
- Because it's a game. Do you really think that you can help us in 2 weeks? - Although she looked relaxed, in fact, intense energy came from her.         
- Do you have any dream? What do you think to do when you finish school?   
- Stupid questions. The dream has come true a long time ago, I saw you live. I'm already doing what I love. I just live this day.    
- How do you be a leader? Like? - After an awkward silence, asked JiHyo.  
- Yeah. My girls are on the same wavelength with me. When we are together, we go crazy, have fun like crazy. They trust me, I trust them. What else is needed? Isn’t that what happened with you, unnie? -We are not talking about me now. What do you think your team is saying now? Knowing my members, they talked to them ...    
- Knowing my girls, I think your mission has failed.” And here, by the way, is the proof, you hear - she listened to something, and then quickly jumped to my feet and ran out of the room. JiHyo and Tzuyu looked at each other and also left the room.