Flower fair

BAD GIRLS

-So, for the umpteenth time I repeat to you, President, we decided that there would be a kiss fair at the next school festival. If you ask us: Why? I answer; the festival is scheduled for February 14, that is, on Valentine's Day. And while you did not object, I’ll inform you that attempts to dissuade the director did not lead to anything good. We tried, but, alas, the young man spread his arms, looking at the girl standing near the window, who was the president in this room and throughout the art school.

-So you want to tell me to find participants? - Still not turning to him, asked the president of Park JiHyo. - Can you imagine what will begin when I announce such news on the radio, Mr. Lee?

- I really tried to dissuade the director, but she did not agree. You yourself know perfectly well our director, President Pak - the guy tried to justify himself. The girl finally deigned to turn to face him, her inquisitive dark eyes looked straight into his soul, trying to read the answer there.

Big and beautiful eyes, - once again the guy thought to himself, admiring his childhood friend. “I have not seen her for more than a month, and she has changed so much.” Not only changed the hairstyle, but also threw off a couple of three kilograms. The figurine is just a sight for sore eyes.

- Oppa, are you even listening to me? - waved in front of his face JiHyo .

- What? Sorry, I thought. What did you say? - blinked a couple of times, looked at the girl.

- I asked you to tell me, not officially. What did the director actually say? - The girl asked.

- Not officially? Well, to be honest, JiHyo , your mother thought that in this way she would solve the problems associated with uncontrolled hormones in our school. The mayor has long come to terms with the fact that our school is non-traditional. In addition, speaking in a street language, we are “scum” for society, and we are tolerated only because we bring at least some benefit from our street brawls - I put it in quotation marks, then I saw the displeased expression on my girlfriend’s face, he added. “You know that very well, JiHyo .”

- Yes I know. But over the past week everything seems to have returned to normal. There were no fights, no public display of feelings. I warned them, if I see him again, then to them Khan - made a characteristic sign, ran a finger along his neck. Then she sighed, clasped her hands in front of her chest. Maybe we can think of something else? Without a fair of kisses?

-I'm afraid we cannot convince the director, and you know her word is the law. I don't want to be in a hospital with a broken rib in three places again, JiHyo. Let's give in to her, huh? - Pleadingly folded his hands in front of him.

- Where will I find anyone? Although, no, not so. Those who wish will appear anyway, only I'm afraid, then the whole city will suffer. How do you propose to inform them of this news? Any ideas?

-Well, why don't you use your Punishers? - he asked quietly, looking around cautiously. - They obey, respect them and everyone knows what will happen if they go against them.

- I would not want to use them, but there is no other way. You better leave, I myself will call them and talk to them - JiHyo advised her friend, remembering well what happened the last time he stayed with her.

She did not want to see that scene again, mainly so as not to injure her nerves. Having waited when he left the office door, the girl sat down at the massive table, put her hands on him and laid her head down. Then, she took out a blank sheet of paper, a red ballpoint pen and a stamp with the emblem of the Flower`s school and envelopes.

Sighing again, she began to write down the names. The text of the letters sounded the same for 8 girls:

In our place. Tomorrow. 22:00pm ".

Briefly, but everything will be clear to them. Not often JiHyo asks them to meet.

Sealing the last envelope, she rang the bell that lay at the bottom of the last drawer. She put everything back in place, left letters on the edge of the table, left, not forgetting to turn off the light. Closing the doors, she heard a rustling in her office, but did not return, went down the corridor, smiling politely when they greeted her. True, there were not many such people in the school, mostly the students were afraid of her, that's better.

She must hold authority, because the whole school is equal to her. She is the face of the School of Flowers. Thanks to her reputation, the school blooms like a flower and the mayor, the police and financial enterprises look at everything else through their fingers, allowing them to exist. Communicate with other schools, hold festivals, go on excursions. JiHyo did not believe that the director wanted in this way to help her deal with the problem.

No, it’s completely different here.

Her mother gives her the last chance to prove herself, to show everyone that the school of "Flowers" is really flowers, and not the dregs of society.

***

There was a soft knock on the door of the room with light blue wallpaper. The girl lying in bed stretched sweetly, arching her body, threw back the covers, cringed from the cool air, sat down in bed, and said:

- Come in!

At first a black crown popped in, then a face appeared with a guilty expression, which turned into a bright pink color in a minute, when an incoming woman saw a practically girl:

- Unnie, cover yourself!

- What for? - Glancing at her body, a smirk spread across her lips - do you not like it?

- Nayeon - unnie, you're back for yours! - With a roar the front door opened, slamming it against the wall, so much so that the windows trembled.

Yoo Jeongyeon the right hand of the headman of the Im Nayeon class , burst into their classroom after hearing what her friend had done. She looked menacingly in front of her, not paying attention to the student squeezed with fear. Her gaze lingered on what was called a bed made from school desks.

- How many times have I asked you not to redo our class?! And why is the bedroom again?! Do you have nowhere to sleep?! And why are you here sleeping?! Cover yourself immediately!

-Oh and why make such a loud noise? - She covered her ears, finally throwing herself off the blanket and getting down from the simulated bed.

- Nayeon - unnie cover yourself! - closing her eyes so as not to see this disgrace, Jeongyeon ordered .

“What don't you like about my new pajamas?” It is so comfortable to sleep in it, it is soft and fluffy, and do you want to touch it? - went to Jeongyeon, stood next to her , her pajamas. - Like? - Grunted when the girl shook her head negatively, while blushing sweetly. - Okay, take everything here before the teacher arrives, I’ll go, look in the locker. And ask why I haven’t been ordered for so long - I reached out, ruffled my long dark brown hair, and intentionally pushed her in the shoulder when I left the classroom.

-Why don't you fix it yourself? - shouted after her, meanwhile casting a glance at the silent student. “So , help me. We don’t want our Rabbit’s reputation to suffer?

-No way, Captain, - she saluted, and in an instant began to help clean the bed.

***

One floor above, in another class, about the same conditions, another girl woke up. From the previous case from the moment of waking up, the girl had already got up and even herself removed the spontaneous bed.

She just brightened up her long braided black hair with a beautiful silky blue ribbon when Im Nayeon entered the room. She did not stand on ceremony, did not ask permission, just went up to her and took her hands from her hair, began to weave herself.

-You're late today, Momorin. Maybe you didn’t want to come? - sweetly, near the ear, the headman's voice sounded.

-I was going to wake you up, unnie , but you yourself came to me - not giving in to panic, - said Hirai Momo, her left hand and not only (but it’s better to keep quiet), turning and tilting her head so that it would be convenient to tie a ribbon.- Really, Jeongyeon scolded you again?

- Nearly. Why does she never scold you, Momo? Why always me? - ending with the last strand, Nayeon moved closer, kissed her cheek, lingering there. - Your smell reassures me.

- And your aroma turns me on, Nayeon - unnie - turning her face and grabbing the lips of the girl with her lips, kissing her eagerly.

Their kisses were always passionate, always dizzy, but beyond the kisses their passion did not go anywhere. They just did not manage to buy time, only for themselves. Someone always came and spoiled everything. Here, as now, for example, when someone entered the audience and coughed:

- Sorry, but I have an important message for Im Nayeon , Yoo Jeongyeon and Hirai Momo.

- Who are you? - stiffened Nayeon, coldly looking at the guy in the black suit with a red logo on the chest. “You're not from my school, how did you get here?”

-It is easier to pass your guard, but, - he grinned, raising his hands when he saw the cold piercing gaze of two girls, “if I wanted to hurt, I would have done it.- I have a message for you from Park JiHyo.

- Jisoo? I have not heard her name for a long time. Put the message on the table and go out - after a brief look at each other, Nayeon said conciliatorily, relaxing. - And you should not say that you could easily get past my defense, turn around - when he looked back, his grin fell off his face, he turned pale. - Next time, you won’t get away from here so easily, - she warned, not budging, just nodded to the girls, and they stepped aside, hiding their weapons.

- In any case, I did my job. Have a nice day, girls - bowed, leaving the classroom.

-And you just let him go so easily? - Jeongyeon asked, perplexedly watching the guy leaving their school grounds. -Did you sleep well today, Nayeon?

-Do not forget, Jeongyeon, - the answer sounded coldly, the atmosphere in the classroom suddenly became too tense. - But you have not forgotten who you stand under, to whom you obey?

- N-no , unnie, I'm sorry - she didn’t manage to hide her fright, Jeongyeon did not dare, raise her eyes and meet the leader’s cruel look.

- I didn’t do anything to him just because he went to Mina now - Nayeon grinned, relieving tension in the air, her eyes flashed when she remembered something. - In the past, our Minari caused us many problems; we had to correct all her mistakes. Do you remember Jeongie?

-Yes, I remember, - Jeongyeon laughed in response, clapping her hands. - Oh, I'm sorry for this guy! He would be out of luck if he tried to wake a slumbering dragon. Ha ha ha

- You wanted to say Penguin - Nayeon laughed even louder, they practically cried. - It was necessary to send someone to take everything on video - cutting off her laughter, becoming serious again; she carefully looked at Momo, then nodding to herself, gave the order. - Momo, do you want to take a walk to your old neighborhood and visit Sana 's best friend ?

- You know, Nayeon - unnie , I just thought about it myself - smiling slyly, walked past the girl, slightly shaking her hips, sending a kiss, leaving the classroom.

- In the meantime, our Momo is walking, maybe we will think about the proposal of JiHyo, hmm?