Protect her

BAD GIRLS

In the not too distant future, the world has gone mad; there is no other way to explain the “Armageddon” phenomenon. What was crazy, you ask, it’s difficult to explain in one word, so I’ll give a couple of examples.

1. When news came around the world during the evening news - an asteroid was moving towards us , we did not believe that it could collide with the earth, but for some reason we went out to the store in the morning to skimp on the week ahead, in the shops of the whole city it was empty .

2. When a small fragment of a meteorite, which did not burn during penetration, flew into our atmosphere, the servants of the Lord raised their hands up and spoke, and their words reached all the inhabitants of the world: This is only the beginning of the end.

A small fragment, which did nothing but leave a small mark, turned the brains of people into slaves of fear and horror.

And this horror continued to spread not only through the sky, but also through the earth. The criminals became at the head, and they ruled the world. The law has become a black market.

People themselves destroyed the Earth with their fear into the invisible future .

 

2054.

South Korea

Seoul

 

The ONCE agency in South Korea was not the last step in the bodyguard society. It was considered the most influential and highly paid in the entire southern region of the capital. Only those who needed protection were contacted. We took any orders and always knew their job, performing efficiently and on time. The agency has earned the respect and indomitable status of elite bodyguards.

For their agency, the main thing was not money, but human souls. They never took up the dirty work. Mostly they guarded dignitaries or secretly obtained information for cases that had reached an impasse.

JiHyo - 2 4 years old - head of the elite security agency ONCE - her task as a leader is to find out about the goal first, and then decide whether to take up work or not.

Nayeon - 2 6 years - the false leader, the face of the company, oche Hb intelligent and educated girl works as a model, posing for fashion magazines.

Jeongyeon - 25 years old - a hacker , once served a term for accidentally breaking the codes of secret services and also accidentally released them by posting everything on the Internet.

Momo - 25 years old - a professional racer in the past, she was also the head of the Hawk gang.

Sana - 25 years old - a mathematical genius, a child prodigy, from school, surprised everyone, became the first in everything.

Mina, 24 years old, is an undercover agent; men usually choose her if she needs to be escorted to a noble evening. In the past, a professional ballerina with 11 years of experience.

Chaeyoung - 23 years old - once performed with a circus, opens any locks, decrypts any codes, implicitly obeys any orders.

Tzuyu - 22 years old - a cold - blooded killer in the past, the true heiress of the Chou ninja clan , which is protected by witnesses.

Elite professionals.

They were called to a new job, agreeing to pay all expenses for travel, hotel accommodation, food.

After a two-day flight, they finally landed at the indicated destination.

They were met at the airport by two cars, they were given a dossier per person whom they would guard for six months.

While they drove to the house of the alleged employer, they out of habit looked through the dossiers, reading and memorizing.

The dossier was sparse. To be honest, there was nothing but the name and surname.

- Leader, did you decide to lose with us? - Nayeon grinned into her earpiece, closing the case and turning to the window to enjoy the beautiful view. -Are you sure we made our choice right?

- I was asked by a very good friend of my family. He rescued us many times, covered us, it was time to pay us back - I heard the tired voice of their leader, Park JiHyo.

-And did you know that he has a daughter? - expanding the candy and putting it in , asked Hirai Momo, also looking out the window like Nayeon , only admiring a completely different look.

-This is a surprise for me. He could hide very well, he was the best in disguise - taking another breath, JiHyo leaned back in her seat, covering her eyes. The case was still open, and she unconsciously ran her finger through the letters. - I hope that nothing serious, I hope that everything will turn out to be just fake, and we will return home safely.

-So it will be, chef, - assented Chaeyoung, throwing her foot over foot, closing the dossier on :

Kim DaHyun - 21 years old - the heiress of the Kim clan. Their purpose.