CRIMINAL HISTORY - /PROLOGUE

BAD GIRLS

The courthouse was different from other small buildings in that its height and width occupied almost the entire central street of Seoul. Dark gray walls of the building, proudly sticking out his mighty chest fenced etc. and whether the inhabitants of the city because he was going on inside the Supreme Court. Elegant oak-covered doors towered menacingly over passers-by, but their menacing appearance did not frighten anyone. Everyone who passed the court looked up at Them is Justice Statue. A marble woman with a serious expression on her face held a book in one hand, and in the other hand there were scales meaning Law and Order. Clean steps washed after night rain paved the way to the courtroom.

Today, a lot of people crowded around the courthouse, mostly journalists. The cameras were getting ready, the news anchors were getting in order, and the onlookers were looking around. Today, after so many years of searching, they finally found Senator Park's killer. It took two years to get evidence against the 16-year-old girl, known as the "Doll". All that was known about her was that she was from a poor family, whose parents were selling them, so to speak. Their professions wanted to be better. My father was a professional stripper; my mother was a professional e.

It was assumed that the senator met Doll during a visit to the Chistye Prudy senior private school, where he talked about the dangers of drugs. From that moment he was seen alive only upon arrival home, on Tuesday night. According to the doorman, next to him was a girl of short stature, straight brown hair to her shoulders, then the whiteness of her skin hit him. The girl was dressed in a short skirt in a checkered box of dark blue colors, a white blouse and a tank top, the same colors as a skirt, tie, gray knee-high socks and comfortable walking shoes. Such a description fell under only one school. And they should not have found a girl for a description.

Detectives Im Nayeon and Jung Mark brought the girl to the murder department, and everything went, as if in a fairy tale, she was only asked if she did it or not, as she immediately admitted to the murder. But they failed to find out why. Why did she kill the esteemed senator? Nothing connected them, nothing. She was asked both softly and harshly, but the answer to the question was never received. There was only one hope for trial. Maybe the judge and the jury will be able to get the truth from her.

But now the detectives were wondering who the anonymous author was who called before this day. A girl's voice told the detective that she knew the answer to their question. She will come to the courtroom. When asked about the name, she said that she wanted to be anonymous. It's just that when the Doll sees her, everything will be over.

And now they were waiting for this girl, from the back door to the courtroom. The meeting itself The people of Seoul against Kim DaHyun have been going on for a long time, for more than two hours now. In addition, they did not know what the girl looked like. They were already desperate to wait for a young girl, dressed in the same uniform as the accused, was walking towards them, smoothly shuffling her slender legs. A sunny bunny glittered in her black short hair, lighting bright lights in the mischievous eyes the color of chocolate. Smiling, she held out her hand to shake:

“ I am Miyu Mina, hello - close examination, Detective Jung recognized the best friend of DaHyun, whom they heard about as the closest and most beloved friend of Doll. They searched for her all the time, but she was nowhere to be found.

- Hello, Mina . Are you ready? - waiting for a nod, Detective Jung opened the door and invited inside. “Now it's your turn.” Don’t be afraid, she won’t do anything to you.

“ I have nothing to fear, detectives. The Doll will do nothing to me. She loves me. Come on? ”

“Maybe you will warn us that you will speak?” - I tried to find out more about the girl walking a little ahead of them and drinking something to the music that sounded in the headphones. She behaved very extraordinary. No emotion. Just talking about Kim DaHyun, she somehow perked up , tenderness and devotion sounded in her voice.

“ What I will say is only for the Doll. Just let me am there, next to her. Say goodbye, so to speak. ”

- Say goodbye? What are you talking about? - The girl shrugged, bit her lower lip, her chin was trembling, but she overpowered herself.

“ Do you think I can be with her when I enter the courtroom? I need to be there, next to her. Please tell me that the judge will allow you to take the last chance, to be with her. ”

“ I think they will let you.”

- Really? You do not lie? - shed tears washed the dark eyes of a 16-year-old girl who turned to them. Now she looked like a little stray kitten, that she so wanted to squeeze her s, calm, caress. But even the cutest kitten has claws.

- True. And now, take courage, they are already calling us - two detectives smiled at Mina and entered her hall with her, while not forgetting to follow the reaction of the two girls.

Something was wrong here. Mina hours that do not negotiate. You need to be careful in everything.

**

The brunette sat indifferently at one of the tables in front of the judge and blankly watched the unfolding events. She absolutely did not care for what and how much she was judged. She did not deny that she had killed the man who tried to seduce her, to make her the same as her mother and father. This idiot senator of some state there was disgustingly spying on her.

Fu, she remembers that look of a lascivious goat when she sat in the second row of the school hall, already starting to miss an hour in advance. Damn, it would be better if she really went with the guys then. The disk of edema called and her, booze, dizzy tunes, everything was so close, but she was caught right before leaving school. Immediately after her, another girl was brought into the hall, the rebel Minu , with whom she seemed to be friends and, at the same time, not.

Why everyone considered them to be inseparable friends, DaHyun did not know, but did not deny. Let them think what they want. Although, I must say that Mina somehow attracted the attention of the princess of the school. They suited each other. Oddly enough, she was seated next to her, there was one empty seat next to her. And not knowing why, DaHyun then took her breath away and her heart pounded loudly and quickly. Their eyes met, and everything ceased to exist, while she stepped into place, the second from the entrance.

Listen, Dolly, let's confirm the rumor about our“ sisterly ”relationship. I already got that all of my friends asked about you, but I do not what I do not know what to say. In short, from this day, you and I do not spill water, best friends. Ok "

So, without a conversation , they became friends. And it really got a lot better. Calm and sincere. Damn, she really lived with Mina , and did not go with the flow, like some of her friends and girlfriends. And then that call. Then a stupid one-way ride. Meeting that jerk . His lustful affection and blackmail. Got a goat. But it was not his courtship, his nasty voice and wet kisses, that was tolerated. Damn, I tried everything for my mother, so to speak, defended the honor of the family. Until he said, while in his soul, before going to bed with her, to deliver her from her ity:

- You know, Doll, I first drew attention to your neighbor, that girl, Miyu Mina, but she gave me back. Yes, and I could not find any dirt on her. She is clean as a glass. She even threatened to sue me, fool. What is such a little thing, how can she do to me, senator? Ha ha ha.

-Do not dare; do not dare, call me by that name! You have no right to tell him to me! Her voice was honey, very sweet, but the eyes of blackened with anger and hatred. This name belongs only to Mina .

“ Don't be an idiot , honey .” I have the right to everything. For all. I'm the boss here. You are mine now. My.

That was the last thing he said before she put the finishing touch on his career.

After that trip, DaHyun forgot what had happened. She lived quietly, went on dates, soared brains of guys, caught a buzz, living next to her friend.

Now it didn’t exist, now it was in the past, because she heard her steps. She will not confuse this knock of heels with nothing else. The subtle aroma of floral perfumes, which she smothered. It was as if DaHyun had seen with a sixth sense how a walking person came to her, to her table. She did not need to look up to know who was standing next to her.

“ You came, ” her voice sounded a little audibly, her cheeks turned pink, and the smile seemed so gentle. Mina glanced briefly at her, and then stepped forward and her voice rang like a bell in all corners of the hall:

“ Your honor, I'm sorry to keep you waiting.” she had to ride in two buses, the last one was half an hour late.

“ First introduce yourself, young miss.”

“ Yes, of course. I, Mina, are DaHyun’s best friend. I know everything about her business. As she did this, she immediately called me. Really, honey? ” - asking her question, the girl gracefully ran her hand through her short hair, squinted at her sitting friend.

- Yes. At least, so everyone thought, and at school, and among our mutual friends read this rule: " thrones DaHyun, you kill Mina . Thrones Mina DaHyun you take revenge " - through laughter said the last words, repeating manner the owner of the voice, Mina, her closest the of each have.

“ Very funny, dear. You see, your honor, I really appreciate her for killing that moron . Sorry, misinterpreted. Senator e, that sounds true. ”

“ What are you talking about, Miss Miyu ?” - The judge even moved in order not to miss a single word from the lips of the young person. She had previously suspected the senator that he was eyeing young girls, but there was nothing to prove. The judge was not vengeful, but this time, she really wanted everyone to know about him.

“ That, your honor, that if DaHyun had not finished him, then I would have done her in her place.” Your well-meaning senator seduced me into immoral classes with him, after his speech at our school.

“ So I told you, Miss Kim.”

- Hmm, let me remember how it sounded. You see, we had code names with her, which meant she or I needed urgent help. So, the first thing she said when I picked up the phone: "Hello to you from the Penguin ."

- "Do you greetings from the Penguin "? - The judge asked in surprise, raising her dark eyebrows to the black hair that was laid in a stylish hairstyle.

The detectives and the state attorney looked at each other after hearing such an answer, but it was not a surprise for Kim DaHyun . Something in her behavior has changed. No, she still looked blankly around, looked bored and kept twisting the handle between her thumb and forefinger. Her eyes still looked empty at the world, but something had changed. Something after that name has changed.

- And what's next. We are listening carefully, Miss Miyu.

- I have nothing more to add, your honor. I just came for this, to say hello to the Doll” - something has changed in Mina’s behavior , it seemed that from a pay-girl , she turned into a , which she always was. She smiled broadly, raised her right hand to her tightly buttoned jeans shirt, and slowly began to unfasten it, while speaking as if her boyfriend was next to her. - It’s stuffy here, how can one solve something in such a heat? - One button followed the other, until she opened her small collarbones in a white lace bra. - Listen, baby, stop breaking comedy. The Doll admitted that she had committed a crime. Why is she still not in prison? Can't you see that she’s bored, this game no longer rolls.

- The game? What do you allow yourself! Well, get dressed immediately, get yourself in order. You are in court, after all! And I can fine you!

- Stop it, baby . You are not my type, Mina laughed cheekily, going around the table, she leaned on the back of the chair where DaHyun was sitting. I don’t care, it will not take a couple of minutes, I’ll leave either the court or the prison. Doll, it was nice to see you and talk. When you are free, call. I’ll wait for your call leaned forward and kissed everyone on the lips. Bye, kitten. Lady bowed to the dumbfounded public, gentlemen saluted detectives and officers, Madame, bowed to the judge, see you in 10 years.

The shot sounded like a warning to everyone in the courtroom. A small piece of metal, as if whistled in the air, no one will leave here alive.

A loud echo scattered across the room, breaking the silence ...

Screams, stomp, confusion ...

Everyone is crazy.

No one noticed how the girl who called herself Miya Mina disappeared, and instead of her, there was an elderly woman with huge glasses, whose eyes burned around her, worse than a fiery flash. Yes, no one noticed, only DaHyun . Her laughter even blocked the screeching voices of people crowding in the aisle from the courtroom.

Penguin . She said penguins . So our plan will finally come into effect.

One has remained unchanged. The trial passed, 11 project participants stamped the first degree of murder, and gave a term of exactly 15 years in prison in a women's prison.

 

10 years later

Killing was not difficult. Even funny. Watch how a body that had muscles a couple of minutes ago fall to your feet like a meat kulesh. Scarlet blood from a knife left spots on the carpet, which once cost 1000 bucks and shone like the wool of a Persian cat. The smile did not leave the victim, until the end of the procedures that he performed. The cops will soon arrive at the crime scene and find a clean house, without a scratch and blurry red spots.

Crime, which is not. The boss thought out the whole plan perfectly. Everyone will believe that the blonde in law, sweet and pleasant Miss Lee Yuna, just left with her lover for another vacation. The staff was not surprised, it was like this all the time while she worked as a lawyer for the Seoul courtroom. For him, she was a bastard, a prerequisite for the main action, which will happen very soon.

It remains to wait for the call from the boss, and the game will begin.

Finally, everything will fall into place.