Show “TWICE & Red Lotus”

BAD GIRLS

17 years.

What does it mean for a girl of 17 years old?

First love? No.

Family bonds? No.

Especially for the girl who lives by her own rules.

Parental custody, teacher custody, custody of relatives, everything goes by the wayside if the girl is angry.

But also in a good mood, the girl does not particularly communicate with them; she is always rude or just leaves the house for a week. If she leaves, then she cannot be found, even if they really want to. She was known as the leader of the Red Lotus gang.

They were a thunderstorm of streets, they were all afraid.

Gang members were students from various schools in suburban areas of Seoul. All the girls from decent families turned three times a week into notorious hooligans.

They turned peaceful streets scattered with garbage, painted walls with spray cans, painted with indecent words. In addition, they liked to have fun drinking and arranging a concert on the streets. Creepy, incomprehensible, too vulgar.

***

In one of the studios, a new plan was developed to capture the audience’s sympathy for the new show on Korean TV. Three male heads bent over the papers, painstakingly searching for something, the director was sitting at the head of the table, in her hands she held a bunch of newspapers, she also leafed through them. The next show with idols came to an end and immediately needed something new, not like the previous one.

At the peak of popularity, TWICE, BTS , BLACKPINK bands were now visiting the show . With their participation, such shows as “Happy Together”, “Running Man” (Running Man), “Idol Room”, “Knowing Brother” were held .

Each show had the same motto: “Laughter brings good luck,” and they did everything to make Seoul residents laugh as often as possible. The main director of the show demanded a new and grandiose subordinates, he needed to raise his channel rating one more step higher. He gave them a task until the end of the week, so they had no choice but to spend nights in the office, invent something new.

We walked for 4 days in the office. Now those who were looking for a break. The whole team sat in front of the TV, had dinner, and watched the next film with the participation of Ku Jong, a young, talented actor that soared to the top of the rating thanks to the drama “Flower”. The film suddenly broke off, and news appeared in its place, the news anchor was worried about something:

- Breaking news, we just became aware that there was an attack on the DSA group, there were no injuries, but as our correspondent found out, it was Red Lotuses again. We have a record from the moment he managed to record a small interview with criminals.

- Again, "Red Lotus"! They already got everyone. They do what they want and do not catch them. And the most interesting thing is that people living in the city, especially young people, support them - some of the people who spoke said they wanted to switch, but the main director stopped.

- Wait, I want to listen - she even crouched next to the screen, turned up the volume, began to look closely at the gang leader.

"Q .: Why are you doing this? Do you have a specific goal?

- We are having fun - the talking girl was not easy to see, she was hidden by a shadow from the light. She intentionally did not show her face, but there was a laugh in her voice.

V .: And what is your fun? Crush everything? Cripple people?

- If someone didn’t climb where he shouldn't, he would remain “not rumpled”. Ha ha ha He broke the rules, and had to pay.

V .: And what did one of the members of the DSA group do to you?

- Ask him yourself, girls should not answer such a question. Okay, for now, we still need to go somewhere and take something.

Q: But ...

- Listen, man, you're lucky. Keep it lucky, okay? - the girl’s voice changed, instead of a comic conversation in which she had a dialogue with the correspondent, he turned into a menacing one, making his way to the bone. ”

“And why don't we try to fix it, give a new life to this girl,” one of the scriptwriters muttered indistinctly, thereby causing a loud and unexpected clap of hands next to him.

- Here it is! - exclaimed, delighted the main director of the new show, without a name. - This is what you need! Thank you, Chu Yoon, you threw a great idea. We will make these girls participate in our program.

“And how do you see this, Miss Yong?” Do you think they will come to the show?

- They will agree, because it is interesting and fun. And I know the same girls from our idols, they are even crazier than this gang.

***

After the concert performance, which was attended by star idols of Korea, Seoul residents and visiting guests eagerly awaited their idols near the building where the show was held. There were many famous singers here, but most of the fans turned out to be associated with the group TWICE and GOT7.

The girls from the TWICE group took first place in sales and the best clips. Many fans broke their voices when they heard the news. And now the names of all the girls shouted noisily, and together: “TWICE, fainting!”

Meanwhile, in a room behind the scenes, members of the popular Korean band TWICE had an unexpected surprise. Only a prize not related to gifts or cake, no, it was a message from the founder of JYP , Pak Jin Yong . Their joyful and slightly sweaty faces took a serious expression when their leader, Park JiHyo , read:

Congratulations on a successful award! I'm proud of you girls! (the girls smiled at this place.) I would not want to burden you, but tomorrow a new test awaits you. Tomorrow will begin a new phase of a new show called “TWICE and the Red Lotus Gang!” This show is set to change the lives of teens. All other details at the meeting. Congratulations again . ”

***

The "Red Lotus" gang had fun under the bridge, spraying paint on the concrete wall. Graffiti, they didn’t draw very skillfully, so that they were letters with their initials. And I must say that they turned out interesting lines and angles.

The gang consisted of 5 people, but this did not mean that there were only 5. There were more than 100 people throughout Seoul, however, they did not shine like these 5 girls. Gang members were considered an elite among the rest of the participants in the action.

The leader of the gang, a girl 175cm tall, with long black hairs painted at the ends in red, stylish black clothes. In everyday life, she loved loose clothing, but when the fun began, she was surely black.

They were just adding their names when the camera approached them. The first stranger with a camera that invaded their territory was noticed by a red-haired girl under the "square". Her clothing style was slightly different from the rest. Rather, it looked like a parrot, but charisma seeped in multi-colored colors. In the gang, her name was Lolita, and in real life, she was known as the decent daughter of Kim Lal, president of perfume manufacturing company.

“Hey leader, an uninvited guest is coming to us!” - without ceasing to do her own thing, folding empty cans from under the paint in her bag, she shouted towards Lal.

The camera silently followed the nod of his head, and his eye saw a dark spot approaching him. “ It was necessary to come in the afternoon, and not in the evening, ” thought the guy standing behind the camera. The tall figure of the girl caught up with him, and the pectoral voice calmly inquired:

“And what did you forget here?” It’s time for the boys to sleep.

“Uh, I'm a representative of JYP ...” the guy began boldly, without taking his camera away, his knuckles even turned white with tension, for some reason his body became numb. But he was a cut above and stronger. But still his heart was beating loudly now. He was not afraid, he was nervous.

- Oh, I know this company! Lee, he wants to say something about your father. Is he tired of music projects and is missing his daughter?

“Um ...” he did not know what to answer to such a turn of events. At first it seemed to him that he had been deceived, but when the silhouette of a girl came out into the electric light from the lamp, he became convinced of the words of the gang leader.

With a sharp character. 167 cm, hairs repainted in reddish color, braided in two pigtails, brightly painted lips in apricot color, dark eyes with the same shade of apricot to the shoulder blades. She wore hip-hop clothing. She was a specialist in street dancing. Before, she was often invited to dance shows, but she suddenly abandoned everything, began to skip classes, and practically did not go home.

- Manager? Long time no see. Hello, the girl greeted the guy, coming closer, stopping next to the leader. The manager noticed that she stood next to her, and not behind the leader. Previously, she often hid behind the backs of people, afraid to look out when he spoke to her. “Why did you come to us at such a late time?” Do you have any commission?

- Do you know him? - still looking directly into the eyes of the guy with the camera, the leader of their team asked. There was no aggression in her position, but he still felt tension in the air.

- He serves for the company and is one of the screenwriters of various Korean shows with those idol groups that are in our company. Please love and favor - Yoo Wagre.

- Oh, okay! If you say so, then true. I myself do not like to watch shows, so for the first time I see such a famous guy like you. Sorry, I'm very shy, hee hee hee. Okay, why do you need us? - a dark shadow crossed and one part of the body was in the center of the light. Now his right brown eye was looking at him.

- We invite you to our new show. It will be fun and you will have a place where to put all the energy - blurted out in one breath, the reaction, as expected, no.

- And what does it mean? Why should we go to some show if we have fun here? Besides, are we not famous or famous? - Having heard about the show, the rest of the girls who were in the gang approached the leader, surrounded her from all sides. The guy with the camera felt as if an indefinable obstacle wall had grown in front of him. And to pass them he will need more than one year. And how will they change in two months, that the show will last?

“I would go, leader.” They will try to make us good girls, and meanwhile we have fun as a keepsake - not a lot of confusion, embarrassed, she said words of support to the girl standing behind LiEn.

She held that hand tightly, shyly hid her face behind the girl’s back. The camera recorded how the facial expressions of all the girls changed when they heard this voice. Soft, soulful, quiet. Looking closely, the guy with the camera was simply dumbfounded by such beauty. Oh, she was prettier than flowers! Tender beauty.

- Sorry.

- Maknae , when did you wake up? LiEn asked softly, patting her fingers that they grabbed hold of her sleeve. - I wouldn’t sleep much, today was a very busy day.

“I rested, unnie. No, but what are we losing? Wherever we spend time, we will always find something to do.

- You just want to see the studio, from behind the curtains, am I right, m aknae ? - suddenly the leader laughed out loud. The girl, whom everyone called the younger sister, blushed more and more and completely hid behind the backs of older girls. “I have known for a long time that you are addicted to all such nonsense.” Okay, wait here, we need to consult.

 

The next morning, in the studio, where the new show was about to begin, at the narrow table in the shape of a crescent moon, nine girls settled down, spreading sheets of paper and pens in front of them. Before them stood a flat-screen TV, next to him and behind him, a film crew. y, as well as the girls, were interested in who was against whom, whose victory would be. Red Lotus gang has become famous throughout Seoul, and TWICE members are known worldwide as a Korean pop group. y were wondering who would be responsible for whom.

- Hello, TWICE welcomes you. And I Jeongyeon - girl - crush TWICE opens the new show “TWICE & Red Lotus”. Let's see who we have to spend two months with.

The TV screen blinked and flashed a picture. Large captions first appeared on the screen: “First Stage”, the girls looked at each other in bewilderment, continued to look. The first one the girls from the group saw was the Maknae gang, that is, the youngest member, Pak Sulle. The camera was inserted under the stairs of the house and in the girl’s room. Sulle's room looked pretty nice.

“How sweet , ” said JiHyo , the team leader sitting on the left side of Jeongyeon , seeing the girl leaving the house on the screen.

Today she wore casual clothes: dark jeans, a plaid shirt in the color of plum, a draped vest and a khaki vest. Her dyed brown hair waved down to her shoulders.

Pak Sulle, not knowing about the camera on her heels, waved to one of the neighbors, greeted with a bow of her head, helped an elderly woman cross the road. At the time I came to school. Everything was neat and sweet, in her conversation to stay with senior students, with teachers, with peers.

“And what are we going to change here?” She is just an adorable child, like our Tzuyu .

The screen showed: "Second stage" - here the camera showed it in the afternoon, when the study ended. Her friends called her, but she shook her head, somehow looked suspiciously around, went up to the roof of the school. As the camera followed, the girl disappeared into the air. The screen appeared: “ I lost her. He returned to the house and waited until the evening . "

In the evening of the same day they saw a strange girl leaving the house where Pak Sulle lived.

“Don’t say that this is a stranger girl and that is the sweet and innocent Pak Sulle that we saw in the morning ?!” - the girls were so surprised at the change in clothes and makeup that they asked almost simultaneously.

She was wearing black tight trousers, a burgundy-colored T-shirt, and a bluish denim jacket. She was hung with rings, bracelets and chains of different lengths. The hair that neatly lay in the hairstyle was now lifted up in the form of a stun gun. Dark lipstick and dark carcass. And studs, 5 centimeters.

"The third stage is the Red Lotus" ...

The next on the list was a student in Chandon High School, when they showed the building itself, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu , who were sitting at the end of the table, both said:

- Yes, in such a school you can safely find ghosts!

The one they were following was just climbing the stairs to the second floor of an abandoned building called the school. The walls of the corridor are hung with some cut newspapers and broken windows. How could one study there? And yet the girl went to the classroom, where everything was well-groomed and tidy. I greeted my classmates that they were doing their own thing, not paying attention to the teacher, who was standing near the blackboard and was explaining something.

Taking her place, the girl said loudly:

“Kimura Chris is present,” she took out her headphones, the music, and began to listen.

The bell rang, all the students quickly packed up, went out, only she remained. Taking out the headphones, the girl walked around the class, went to the blackboard, where there was an unsolved problem, took chalk, drew along the blackboard, quickly resolving the alignment.

- She was able to solve it? I remember once we were asked her home, so tormented with her for an hour - Tzuyu said in surprise , straightening a lock of brown hair behind her back. - If you can choose, then I would agree to be her mentor.

“We have not yet seen half the video about her.” If she turns out to be the same as the previous "cute girl", then ...

- Just Tzuyu liked the idea of ​​being a mentor with such a smart girl.

- It's not like that, unnie . I myself pretty skillfully cope with the tasks! Maknae dismissed such an assumption , flashing like fire.

“You ask me to check them all the time — your eyes smiled when Dahyun spoke to the girl, the rest of the members died with laughter.”

- Do not open, we know you better than you do!

 

They found the third girl not at school, but near shops of various goods.

Checking the girl’s notes, they checked that their memory was correct if they were mistaken when they read the list. Yes, that’s how it was. The next girl was niece PD - nim - Lee LiEn.

She was known very well, even once had friendly conversations. She once went to dance classes with Momo , participated in the battle. But from the time of their debut, they stopped talking, heard that she left everything, for some reason.

And now it is time to find out the reason and help to regain faith in our own strength. If not in dancing, then in something else.

- Lien! - shouted some guy, crossing the road at the transition. The girls in the studio sighed enviously, they would also like to have a guy. He went up to her, tried to hug, but the girl pushed him away. “Sorry, I know I'm late, but I have excuses.”

“You brought what I asked?”

- Yes, he did. Because of him, I almost got caught - saying all this, the guy took out a disc from his bag and handed it to the girls. “Are we now calculating?”

“You can be calm, Thai, you are safe. See you later.

The group members saw the company’s buildings, walked along the corridors, greeted the guys from GOT 7 , managers, met their choreographer, talked to him for a couple of minutes, finding out that there was no “father” today. They even saw themselves.

All interesting things began in the evening. An exemplary girl, a quiet girl, turned into a completely different person. Not only the colors of the makeup changed, but also the colors of the clothes. The gait also changed, becoming more seductive. Their little LiYong was changing before our eyes, and they could only watch her.

Now they watched Li Yong, crossing the road to a red light. And she did not stop when the car was ringing at her. The girl was talking on the phone:

- No, no, I’ve already crossed the road, the car is signaling to someone else. Right No, I'm not lying. Yes, I will be soon. Is the leader already there? Is she not there yet? Strange usually she comes first. And what will we discuss? We seem to have already decided that we will go to the transfer. Unconnected, will we have fun? Has the leader already come up with something?

- We could not assume that her name would be on the list - the girls shook their heads in surprise . - Interestingly, our director is in the know?

- It will be for him a surprise th . She has changed a lot during our last meeting. It will be interesting for me to look at the leader of their group, what are they doing at night? - said JiHyo, leaning forward so as not to miss anything.

- I am also shocked to meet our mutual friend here. She was such a decent girl, with us she is always so quiet and sweet - Nayeon was also curious, never thought that this would happen.

“She simply couldn’t do differently with us.” We are her older unnie. Who else is planned for us? About x , the following is a girl under the heading "sports model"! Momo, this is for your part!

- Why, in my opinion , I thought Jeong and Tzuyu is responsible for the model here !

- But in our group, you and Nayeon are the strongest - unnie. Omo, look what a figure she is! - delighted covered with her hand, said Chaeyoung , pointing to the screen. - She's even thinner than our Tzuyu .

 

The screen showed the name and the girl herself, who was currently practicing, running the second round of the stadium. All the participants in the school of eastern Seoul were rooting for her in the stands. She was the pride not only of the school, but also of the surrounding areas. Her home was full of awards for sporting achievements. Jung Kuen.

“I don't understand what they are missing?” They are the pride of parents, schools, friends, you noticed, no one said about their bad habits. So why do we need to re-educate them? Who ever asked for this?

- And the winner in the 200-meter run - Jung Kuen! Congratulations. What would you like to do after the competition is over? Do you have any future plans?

- The future? He is simply not there. I live this day. What will bring tomorrow, I do not know. In the meantime, I’m going to celebrate with my friends, the girl replied, holding a small gold figurine in her hands. Her honey-colored eyes glowed with joy, a smile kindled hearts, she was happy.

Dark brown straight hair. Makeup combined with a pale skin style. The voice is pleasant, soft, sincere. The manner of moving, like a cat. She was stylishly dressed, with a small heel, and the style of clothing, always in the same gamut. From the video it was clear that the girl did not like to wear skirts or dresses. Such a bully.

-She has oriental beauty - she was shown by her parents and members understood where this emphasis in speech comes from. Father is Korea, mother is Chinese. The older brother is in Japan, and the sister is America.

She had fun with friends when she received a conditional signal on her mobile phone. Saying goodbye to the guys, without even jumping in, to change clothes, Kuen went towards the park. There, the remaining members were already approaching the conditional place. How did she wait for this meeting, because again she can see their leader.

- While everything is fine, they become wild when together. As I understand it, our time has come to meet with the leader of their company.

The broadcast began as usual around 19.00 pm. The program was simply called "All Answers." At the table in a dark glazed room in the headphones sat a girl of about 17, in school uniform. Her pleasant deep voice spoke into the microphone, checking.

- We know this program, we always listen to it. Is she a radio presenter? Is this girl the leader of the Red Lotus? Is it really her voice, giving so many useful tips, will be the voice of a leader?

***

Hello everyone, I’m with you again , Sunn May.” So, listeners, today is a special day for us, today we will talk about the upcoming day of lovers. If anyone is not sure how to spend such a great day, you can call me, I will try to help you. In the meantime, if you think about the questions, the song “ Feel Special ” TWICE sounds .

After the transfer, the girl bowed, left the building. The first thing she did, leaving the building where she worked, went to the nearest cafe and ate tightly. Further, everything is as usual, everything is the same as the previous 4 girls.

The only thing that was different was the place where the code call was received on a mobile phone. At this time it is, call, found in the cinema room where Sung Mei went with her younger sister. Namely, company employees were having a conversation with the younger sister when the girl hurriedly left the cinema.

- What can you say about your sister? What is she like? Since it is easy or difficult to communicate?

-I don’t know whether it’s difficult or easy to communicate with her. Usually I call her to go somewhere, but my unnie pushes me away and scolds me . We practically do not communicate with he , it seems that we are strangers to each other.

- Is everything so bad? What is her family relationship with her parents?

-No way. You see, we are not sisters, but steps. A father and her mother got married recently, and we still can’t find a common language.

- I'm sorry, but how old are you ?

-Unnie is 6 years older than me. Now she is 23, so count how much I have.

- You're in the beginning of our conversation said unnie any of that do not agree to participate in the show. So, who is then applied for a part? Parents?

-No, they don't care.” Our ancestors decided that we should be responsible for everything ourselves. On transfer he called me, and then persuaded her sister. I had to promise a lot of things, so I hope for you guys. You can expect anything with my sister.

-She reminds someone,” Nayeon held out in response to the video . This girl is definitely coming to us.” If she falls into our hands, we will fix ...

“ ... or she will become even crazier than before our program - her members laughed , but all the fun passed when they began to decide who would take up whom.”

-To be honest, we came across interesting specimens. They really remind us before the debut. There are 5 of us 9, who for whom? their little leader, JiHyo , took the floor after a short silence . Personally, their leader sympathizes with me , as I am also a leader, I think I can handle it.

- I also choose the leader - raised her hand sitting on the right hand of her Tzuyu . - Since I am a stubborn person, I am confident in my abilities. I think that if we change their leader, it will be much easier with the rest. You think so too, unniee?

Two groups prepared differently for the next day, someone worked on a schedule, someone sat at home and called back with friends. Tomorrow should come a turning point in the life of 5 girls. Tomorrow will begin the fun that the girls of 9have been waiting for .

Tonight 9 girls, each of them, flipped through the notes, reading through, reviewing the tape again in order to better understand those who will have to deal with after 2 months.

The following were distributed :

JiHyo and Tzuyu - Sunn Mei;

Nayeon and Jeongyeon - Jung Kuen ;

Momo and Sana - Lee Lien;

Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung - Pak Sulle and Kumira Mariko.