Chapter 4

𝐹𝒜𝒯𝐸 𝒪𝑅 𝐿𝒪𝒱𝐸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

 

“Mingyu Oppa!”

 

 

Hearing his name called, Mingyu turn. Looks like the girl he's waiting for.

 

 

Mina.

 

 

Kim Mingyu is dad’s elder cousin son. The only relatives I have. Mingyu and I are about the same age. Although we never meet much, we were fairly well acquainted. Mingyu’s admission in the same University was a relief to me, knowing that I wouldn’t be alone. Despite being thousands of miles apart, the fraternal lines remain intact. Thanks to the phone and email creator. That is their medium to bridge the distance and space.

 

 

“Mina!”

 

 

Mingyu quickly approached Mina and hugged her. Mingyu follows his father to live in Japan. Here he goes to school and here he demands knowledge. It's not that he doesn't want to see Mina, but the situation doesn't allow.

 

 

“What are you doing. It’s embarrassing.” Mina punched Mingyu's shoulder gently. She waited for two hours for Mingyu. But the tired of waiting it lost only saw Mingyu’s happy face.

 

 

There was something on Mina's fingers that caught his attention. He stared gently at the ring on her finger. It is true that she is now belonged to someone. He thought the email last week was just a joke. It's a pity that he didn't trust Mina. He was so lighthearted about this that he regretted it.

 

 

“Are you really married? I thought you were kidding.” Mingyu said with his flat voice. His heart ached knowing that the person he loved was already married.

 

 

“Why it's so hard to believe what I'm saying. Now you believe it?” Mina asked in a funny tone. It's possible he didn't want Mingyu to know the story behind her marriage. Let Mingyu believe she is happy with the marriage even though she is not.

 

 

“He he he.. let’s go. Uncle is waiting. Later you have to tell everything about your wedding. Who is the poor man who got you as his wife.” Mingyu . The cart that was in Mina's hand is now changing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter