Chapter 1

𝐹𝒜𝒯𝐸 𝒪𝑅 𝐿𝒪𝒱𝐸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

 

Myoui Mina sitting next to the window, staring outside peacefully. Only a few hours left before she going to be a wife, a wife of Jeon Wonwoo. A man she doesn’t even know. Will she be happy with this guy? Will her life be as beautiful as the novel she used to read? Whatever happens, this is her fate.

 

 

This is the term that she must followed if she wants to further her study in Japan. She can further her studies but she must get married to Jeon Wonwoo, his son. There was no feeling of happiness in her. She heard a conversation between the Jeon family a week ago. Fortunately, she returned from ballet class a little earlier than usual and she overhead a conversation about her marriage in the reading room. Mina remembers again what she heard.

 

 

“I have something to tell you guys. Which mean we have decided this.” Mrs. Jeon nodded, agree with her husband. Jeon Hana and Jeon Wonwoo quickly glanced at them, curious about it.

 

“Wonwoo, actually, mom and dad have decided that we want you to get married. Next week.”

 

Wonwoo who was drinking water chocked by his dad’s words, “Hahaha, that’s not funny.” He wiped his lips with tissue. What kind of joke is this?

 

“Congratulations, oppa!” Hana tapped his shoulder. Happy with the news. Wonwoo glanced at her.

 

No matter what, I want you to marry Mina before she goes to Japan next week. I will take care of everything.” Mr. Jeon said simply, sporting his best poker face.

 

“Why so sudden? I have my own choice. She doesn’t deserve to be my wife. I won’t accept it. Even if you want to repay her parents kindness, everything is done. For the past few years, you have given her food, school, and shelter. Isn’t that enough?”

 

 

 

            I knew that voice. It’s his only son, Jeon Wonwoo. He never likes my presence in his house. Maybe what he just said is true, for the past six year she obeyed for Mr and Mrs Jeon favor. They took her as their adopt daughter after her parents passed away. Her dad had an accident on the way to his work place. Since that day, Mina and her mom lived with Jeon’s family. Mrs Jeon asked her mom to work with them, but her mom refused. She is more comfortable working as a maid. But they never treat her like that. After a few days, her mom passed away because of cancer. A cancer. She totally shocked hearing that. She always smiled and never showed that she was ill. She once told her to obey to Mr Jeon and his wife.

 

 

“I don’t care about your choice! You know nothing about them. When your mom and dad first got married, they helped us. Our lives are so poor even to eat was so hard. They help us to find a job and spare some money.” He said, regretted with the attitude of his son.

 

Jeon Wonwoo took a deep breath. It’s hard to hear the story over and over again.

 

“They give us money. Lend us amount of money for business. Until now the money has not been paid. It’s not that I don’t want to pay, but they don’t want it. If you realize, mom and dad are deeply indebted with Mina’s family.”

 

“I just want to remind you, if you want my property then follow me. If you agree, I will inherit all the rights of the company to you as a wedding gift. If you don’t want to, don’t expect a cent from me. Now it’s up to you, I give you three days to think. That girl is the best for you.” Said Mr Jeon, give the final word.

 

 

            How heartbroken she must have felt when she heard the proposal. The proposal to her is a threat. Mina prayed that Wonwoo would not accept the offer. But could it be?

 

 

 

 

Three day after that, they came to propose me. She want to reject but can’t. She can’t see their sad face. The only hope she has is Wonwoo. She hopes he would come and break their relationship.

 

“Huuhh..” a heavy sigh was heard on Mina’s lips. She looked different with thin make up.

 

Beautiful.

 

But that make up can’t hide her sad face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter