Chapter 3

𝐹𝒜𝒯𝐸 𝒪𝑅 𝐿𝒪𝒱𝐸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

 

                  Mina looks out the window. There are only white clouds and blue skies. She took a flight to Tokyo to continue her studies. At a glance Mina turned to Wonwoo who was sitting next to her. She didn't expect to be with Wonwoo on this flight. She just learned that Wonwoo is a final year student at the University of Tokyo. He returned to Korea just for their wedding. She also sympathizes with him. Apparently he is a victim of the situation as well. Feeling guilty for the words she uttered before.

 

 

 

It's been over one hour since they boarded the plane. But a word didn't come out of his mouth. He thinks of Mina as invisible. The coldness in the airplane made Mina want to go to the toilet. Slowly she rose to leave Wonwoo who had MP4 in his ear. Without saying anything, she left. She doesn't want to bother Wonwoo. Somehow, since leaving the room after massaging her, Wonwoo didn't even want to talk to her. Every word was not treated, every question was answered harshly.

 

 

 

Wonwoo looks up from the tail of his eyes as Mina wakes up from her chair. He kept that thick diary. The book was quietly taken from Mina's luggage before.

 

 

 

Wonwoo resumes his reading. Revive the girl's world. Little by little he acknowledged Mina's words, whose life was bound up with Jeon's family. Mina is indebted to his family. Mina wanted to become a kindergarten teacher, but had to comply with Mr. Jeon to major in business. Mina didn't want to get married at a young age, but had to do with Mr. Jeon persuasion. Wonwoo couldn't even imagine Mina's world.

 

 

But sometimes his heart burns as each doodle engraves names that shook his heart.

 

 

Only now did he realize that he was marrying someone's lover. His father was cruel to force the girl into marriage just because he did not want the girl to be separated from this family.

 

 

“Are you okay?”

Mina's voice made Wonwoo turn. It looks like Mina is kneeling down to persuade a girl. Wonwoo smiled. She knew Mina was really fond of kids. How fortunate their child is to have a mother as good as Mina. Their child? His heart fluttered! Why their child? They wouldn't have been together. His egos break the myth again.

 

 

Wonwoo shakes his head. He had to dispel such vain thoughts. Between him and Mina is something impossible. Mina is not his taste. He needs a woman who is strong enough to be his partner for his career. Realizing Mina would return to her seat, Wonwoo hurriedly stuffed the diary into the bag.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter