Part 5

Love for rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo came back after midnight. He was cold and hungry but also so lonely. Baekhyun's personality start growing on him. 

The pregnant looked around the house but it was quiet, Baekhyun wasn't in his office like always, where was he then? Walking up the stairs Kyungsoo stopped before Baekhyun's room finding the older there sleeping under the warm blanket. He stepped inside the room kneeling down before the bed studdying the olders face better. Baekhyun looks so young for his age, so damn beautiful. He knows that he doesn't want to fall but it's so damn hard. Baekhyun was perfect, really perfect, his personality is always so bright even when he's tired from a day of work or when he stays up so late in his office working. He never saw someone look so beautiful working, how his eyes glare when he made a mistake and how he'll pout after. He should stop his feelings and not want more, he shouldn't attach on the older. But a warm smiled spread over his face seeing how peaceful Baekhyun was sleeping. He has the need to get under that blanket and cuddle with Baekhyun. Not thinking because somethines is better to just stop thinking he took off his jacket and pants crawling next to Baekhyun. He just gazed at his face until a hand grabbed his own.

,,You came back." Baekhyun's voice was raspy as his eyes were still close. 

,,I'm sorry for the way I acted." Kyungsoo mumbled looking at their linked fingers.

,,It's okay, are you feeling better now?" 

,,Yes." Baekhyun pulled the pregnant closer hugging him tight.

,,Let's talk in the morning, sleep now." Kyungsoo snuggled better falling asleep in a second. 

 

 

They know that they should talk but Baekhyun didn't ask anything the next morning, he woke up smiling, he eat his breakfast and left for work. Kyungsoo was a little confused but he himself didn't wanna talk anyway. He likes that way Baekhyun acts around him, so careful and carefree at the same time. 

,,What should we do today muffin? Should we bake a cake for Baekhyun hyung? He likes sweet things so I think he will like it." Kyungsoo giggled to himself feeling the hard punch.

,,I'll take that as an yes, let's go." Kyungsoo strugged putting his shoes on and jacket leaving. He understands the struggle now, it's really hard to bend over and do anything now. But he smiled leaving the house after he locked the door.

 

 

 

 

 

,,Good morning son, you look really happy this morning." Baekhyun smiled at his father when the old man joined him in his office for their morning coffee routine.

,,I'm having a good morning that is all appa." 

,,Good to hear that son, and please don't forget about your date tomorrow." Baekhyun did forget about that. He wasn't in for any date when he has Kyungsoo in his life now. 

,,But appa, I'm not ready to date yet." 

,,Please son, you did promise me." Letting out a sigh Baekhyun nodded. How can he say no to his appa? 

,,Thank you son." Mr.Byun patted his shoulder leaving Baekhyun's office.

,,." Baekhyun groaned under his breath hitting his forehead on the hard surface of his desk. 

But it's just a date, he will have dinner with a woman and then he'll leave back home to his Kyungsoo. The pregnant won't mind no? He told him that nothing's between them anyway. Even if he wants for them to be something. He never thought that he can fall for a guy, Baekhyun was pretty sure that he was gay only for Kyungsoo. The boy is stunningly beautiful and last night having Kyungsoo there sleeping with him in the same bed felt right. Perfect.

,,Just kill me please." Baekhyun ruffed his hair letting out a deep sigh, was he really falling for Kyungsoo? For a guy? 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo his lips seeing the colorful fruits in the market. He decided to cook pasta as well for him and Baekhyun and strawberrie cake. The pregnant lost himself not noticing the person that was following him. The man took another glance at the happy pregnant before leaving he market. 

Kyungsoo thanked the lady walking away when his eyes caugh sight of something, kimchi, his baby boy was craving for some delicious kimchi. Kimchi pasta actually sounds perfect. With a happy smile over his face Kyungsoo left the market with two bags in hands and a blueberry ice cream in the other hand. 

 

 

 

Baekhyun came home that afternoon so damn tired, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter