Slap

Unrequited Love

"Now before you freak out, sit down we have a lot to discuss."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~(present)

After she said the word sit down, a big brown table and two chair appeared from nowhere. 

'Did she do that?! And she says not to freak out when things like that happens. I mean this isn't the strangest thing but at this point I still wait just to wake up in my bed, because all this can't be real right?' 

"They all real trust me" she said with a bored voice as she looking at her nails. 

"No that.. I'm just sleeping o-or I'm finally going crazy and I can't allow that to myself I have two job, my school and there is my… Oh My God my grandma how could I forget she-" SLAP

The slap was as loud as a clap and it stung my face and it had left a red welt behind. 

"What did I tell you? To not freak out and you doing the opposite. Now sit."

"S.. sorry" I said and sit down.

"My name is Jang Man-wol and I got an assignment to help you. 

Képtalálat a következőre: „hotel del luna iu”

"So you not IU"

"No, I'm more powerful than a human." she says angrily

"So what are you an-"

"Don't ask"

"You know you look like her" 

"NO SHE LOOKS LIKE M" She stopes and take a big breath "Can we talk about why you here?" 

"Please" 

"A few days ago you had a wish" from nowhere a paper appeared in her hand. "I quote 'I just wish somehow my life turn better.' Did you say that or did you not?" 

"I don't really remember" 

"Whatever I heard it and this is my job until 'you miserable life turns better'

"Jeez,thanks"

"That's why you in this universe" 

"Universe? Do you mean there are more? Right now you just makes me more confused."

"Yes, there is more but I can't tell you how many. 

But that's not the point. In you other life you were just existing you didn't live not after you're mother died."

"No I don't want to talk about that" I said and stand up. 

"You don't have to just listen… after she died and you're father left you, you closed up, you build this walls around you and didn't let anyone in, not your friend not even the only family you have and you were sad, alone and depressed.. God you have to take pills to fall asleep. Now I can give you anything you want in this life if you take it."

"Still it's not right to take the.. other me life" 

"ohh please that other person not deserve this life she was so arrogant and she already in you life working and stuff it's good for her to.. She basically born with silver spoon in ."

I'm still not sure.

"You shouldn't be" 

"So you hear my thoughts" 

"Just in here , not on earth" 

"Look I know even if it's just a few days but you were happy, why are you so hesitant?" 

"It's not right, I'm sorry you just wasting your time here" I was about up to leave. 

"What if I tell you, that in this life your mother is still alive?" 

I freeze, I didn't even thought about that but is she really or she just wants me to believe that so she can do her 'job'. 

"Did you forget that I can hear you thoughts? And if you don't believe me I can show you." 

"For real?" 

"Yeah, close your eyes and open when I tell you." I did as she said. 

I didn't feel anything but I can hear people talk around me. Suddenly she come behind me and whisper in my ears. 

"You can open it" 

As I open I saw here, it's looks like her but not really. She wears heavy makeup, she dress up in a business suit and in the middle of scolding someone. My mother always had this kind look in her eyes she couldn't even hurt a fly and since she was a nurse she always tried to help people. And maybe it's sounds bad but I always wish my dad would have died instead of her. At least she would stay with me. 

I was about to go there when....

"You can't talk to her, not right now" 

I turn around and look at Jang Man-wol. 

"This person.. this isn't my mother" 

"Well not from the outside but she is your mother you just have to know her again. Look just try it okay? If you don't like it you can go back to your boring life I don't care."

"Okay." 

"Okay? Are you sure?" 

"Yeah I'm sure and.. And if I'm want to go back what do I do? How can I talk to you again?"

"You just say my name out loud twice and I appear where you are and I do what you ask from me."

"So are you like a Jinn?" I ask amusedly. 

"I just pretend I didn't hear that, for your own sake or you forget that I slap the out you a few minutes ago?"

"N..no sorry."

"And please be a little more confident try to talk without s..s..stuttering it's not cute." 

And before I could say anything to her she gone and the white room start fading and the next moment I'm back in the van.

"Did she just mock me?" I whisper to myself? 

"Did you know that you talk in your sleep it's cute ?" Sana said and giggled after that. 

Be more confident. 

"Did you know your giggle is cute?" 

"You flirting with me again?" again? 

"And what if I'm?" she looks at me and it was hard not to look away from her intense eyes. 

"Guys we here" I look away from her and look out the window, the dorm finally we can sleep. We came out the van one by one, say goodnight manager oppa and enter the dorm.

When we inside Jihyo give out the orders that everyone should go take a shower and later eat together. So everyone did as she told.

And when we finally eating together and I looking at the members having fun and joking I thinking maybe this isn't going to be that bad.