Again

Unrequited Love

"One more thing, I want our rappers Chaeyoung , Dahyun and Y/N to do it solo, show them how talented our rappers are."

~~~~~~~~~~~~(present)

After that amazing announcement was hard for me to pay any attention of what JYP was saying, the only thing that I remember is that we have two months till the concert. So I have two months to either find a way back to my old life, prepare something that not totally a disaster or convince JYP to not give me a solo. I was so in my thouths that didn't notice the meeting is already over. "I need to be more focused." 

"Y/N can you come here a little? The others can go." 'Great now what?' 

"I noticed that you don't really listening what I was saying and you seems to be more quite than usually, is everything okay?" Should I tell him ? Maybe he can help me. 

"I.." or he thinks I'm crazy and put me into some mental hospital. No, thank​​​​​​ you. 

"I'm just a little nervous about this solo performing thing... Can't I do it with someone?" 

"Come on, Y/N you going to be great, and you can always come to me or the others for help. I know it was a long time ago that you guys do solo and even if it's hard at first you get used to it and you have time." I still don't want to do it alone. Someone help. 

" Are you sure t.. "

"Sorry, but I have to go, another meeting. Go join to the others."

"Okay, thanks for the encouragement" I said 

"Anytime" he smiled at me one more time and than he left quickly, at least he didn't notice my sarcastic answer. 

I left the meeting room and I was heading to the parking space when I noticed a person running toward ne, as he come closer I noticed it's the manager oppa and he seems worried. 

"Y/N finally, come quickly Jihyo and I can't control them, they fighting again. Come on they listen to you." Who's they? 

As we get closer to the van I hear screaming. When I look in, the first thing that I see is Momo at the back being held down by Jeongyeon, Sana also at the back talking non-stop about some snack, Jihyo and Dahyun between them probably trying to stop this whole thing, Chayoung and Nayeon chanting "Fight, fight fight" isn't she the oldest in the group? Mina is playing on something, is that a Nintendo Switch? I have to ask her later. And then the most amusing thing is that Tzuyu is sleeping in this chaos.... fascinating, but manager oppa can't drive while whey fighting. 

"SHE TAKE MY SNACKS AGAIN" screamed Momo 

"Guys" 

"NO I DID NOT YOU STUPID AND FORGOT THAT YOU ALREADY EAT IT" screamed back Sana

"CALL ME STUPID AGAI-" 

"GUYS" I screamed. Usually I'm really patience but today was really a long day and I'm just want to sleep and thank God (Jihyo) it worked. They all stopped and looked at me. 

"What happened?" wrong question, they started to talk again at the same time. 

"STOP,  guys it's been a long day you probably just tired why don't we go home sleep and tomorrow we talk about this if it' still importent."

"Of course it's importent.,it's MY food." said Momo and sit down sulkingly. 

" Thanks Y/N, I don't know what would happen if you not here." Said Jihyo. 

​​​​​​"Probably WW3" said Jeongyeon trying to ease the tension. 

​​​​​​After everyone sit down we finally can head back to the dorm. It's quite in the van, most of them are fall asleep and I feel myself slipping into sleep as well.

I open my eyes but it's to light so I close it and try it again slowly this time. I'm in a really white and wide room, there isn't anything just white walls. Am I dead? 

"Hello, is somebody here?" 

"Oh, you finally here" said a voice behind me.I quickly turn around and meet a familiar face. I know her, I mean who don't know her in Korea? But now here aura seems different, colder. 

"Please before you freak out, sit down we have a lot to discuss."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

​​​​​​Sorry guys that I didn't upload sooner, my phone is broke and I just got a new one, finally. 

Question: What do you guys prefer, short chapters more frequent or longer but you have to wait? 

Also what happend to Goo Hara is horrible. May Rest In Peace. 

2019 is really a bad year in kpop, I hope nothing else is going to happen.