That's just great

Unrequited Love

’Maybe if I’m stuck here, I try to make the best of it’
~~~~~~~~~~~~(present) 
I make my way to the door and slowly open it, infront of me another door most be one of the girls room. I hear cheerful voices on my left so I slowly approach it as I go closer the voices grow louder and louder. 

When I came out of the corridor I find myself in the living room, it’s spacious and cosy. It has a big couch infront of it a table, a large flat tv, a few plush here and there and even some legos to my suprise. Who thought that such a busy group have time to things like that. Even in my other life although I don’t follow them that often they are everywhere, if they didn’t have a korean comeback than they have a japanese comeback, photo shoots or they appeard on variety shows. My point is even if you don’t follow them you know or hear about them sooner or later. 

I was so in my thoughts that I didn’t notice someone come behind me and backhug me. I freeze, I was never a person that initiate skinship or comfortable with it, I don’t even remember the last time someone hugged me. So this.. this sort of felt nice until she started to sniffing my neck. 

’hmmm, you smell great.’

’t-thanks? ’ somehow I stammerd out. 

’Get a room you two’ said Jeongyeon as she walk past us, and if I weren’t busy to hide my blush maybe I would noticed the jealousy in her voice. 
The unknown persone behind me just laught at her comment than held my hand and finally the strange person that was sniffing my neck a minutes ago face me. 

’Nayeon’

’Nayeon?’ she ask curiously. 

I seriously need to stop doing this ’talking out loud’ thing. 

’I mean Nayeon unnie’

’Yes, what is it?’

’I.. Hmm, do you.. ’

’Are you okay? ’ she ask worriedly. 

’You ack so unlike you’ You idiot think about something quickly. 

’Do you have an aspirin, this headache killing me’ well it’s true. 

’Yeah sure, come with me’ she held my hand again and lead me to the kitchen were we face eight curious eyes. There was Jihyo and Tzuyu cooking, Momo who was eating pancake and a grumpy Jeongyeon? Maybe she not a morning person...

’Everything alright?’ ask Jihyo like a good leader. 

’Y/N head is hurting so I need an aspirin.’ explained Nayeon. 

’It’s in the top cabinet.’ she said. Before Nayeon could make a step, Jeongyeon already take out the medicine.

’Here’ she said and give it to me. Even if she looks grumpy, she is the first persone to help her members. I heard about that she is like a mother to the group, always there is someone needs it. 

’Thanks’ I said and head to the coffee maker. 

’What are you doing?’ ask Jihyo. 

’I want to drink a coffee’

’But you don’t even like coffee’ oh crap, now what?

’I-I.. read somewere that um.. coffee good for headache so I though I test that theory.’ I chuckle akwardly. 

’Ookay..here a cup’

’Thanks’ I said and take my aspirin with the coffee. I was about to sit down with the other to the kitchen table when Jihyo started to talk. 

’Y/N, can you tell the others that we need to leave in 10 minutes.’

’Oh, yeah sure’

I left the kitchen and started to walk the right way, and I see two doors, it has to be one of them. Since I share a room with Tzuyu and Jeongyeon share one with Nayeon there only six members left. I open the door on the right side. It’s empty which means Momo and Jihyo share a room as well. 
I slowly close it and approach the other door. I open it and as I expected it, there is Chaeyoung, Sana and Dahyun. Seems like this room is bigger than the others and they have bunk beds. 

’Hey, Jihyo unnie say that we need to leave in 10 minutes.’ and as I finished the bedroom door opens and the person that come out left me mesmerized. She’s so beautiful, I thought I would faint thinking that I was just approximentaly 4 steps away from her. Her silky long black hair and the moles on her face, without even realizing my heart started to beat rapidly. 

She started to talk, I saw her lips moving but I couldn’t pay attention. Concentrate I scold myself. 

’W-what?’ I asked dumbly

’I asked what did you say’ she said amusedly. Great at least someone enjoy my misery. 

’Jihyo unnie said we need to leave shortly’ said Chaeyoung. 

’I think we should go now if you guys ready.’ said Dahyun with a big smile. 

’Yes, leggo!!’ said Sana cheerfully.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
All of us left the dorm and currently we sitting in the car. Manager oppa driving on the passenger seat jihyo sitting. Behind them tzuyu sitting alone, next to her Nayeon and Momo cuddling. Behind Tzuyu Dahyun also alone doing something on her phone. On Dahyun side, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung try to make some jokes but they stop as Tzuyu call them the ’No jam bros’. 

And me? Sitting between Sana and Mina and try not to suffocate in Sana’s strong arms as she fell asleep on me. I tryed to get her off me but stopped when Mina warned me that I don’t want to wake up a sleepy Sana because she’a gonna be more clingy. 

The drive was about an hour. We arrived to some buliding where out photo shoot going to be, for me it’s a strange place but as it’s seems not for the girls, they know were are they going even to Sana who is still sleepy and her eyes are half open. 
When we finally arrived a tall guy waiting for us with a camera, he must be out photographer.

’Hello, ladies. It’s such an honor to work with you all. Especially for your new comeback Feel Special. I be waiting here as you ladies dress up and they do your makeup.’ 

So they do our makeup, little to strong to my liking but the makeup artist who did mine looked too stern so I rather stayed quiet. Our dress was really pretty though. Although I prefer jeans over skirt this was really just a simple purple dress and it was glimmering so I really can’t complain. 

The photo shoot to my suprise  went really smooth, like my body functioning on it’s own. 

After a while I really felt happy maybe doing this wasn’t that bad or I thought.

When the photo shoot ended we have to sit back in the van and the manager told us that we need to go to JYP because he has some good news. 
And again when we arrived I have to follow the girls because I have no idea were the hell I’m going. 

’Hello girls’ greet us with his kind smile. 

’I have some really good news since you guys know our tour start soon, and I had an amazing idea.’ he said excitedly. 
’How about you guys come up with something individual or in pairs?’ Well that’s just great.. 

’One more thing, I want our rapper Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Y/N.. to do it solo, show them how talented our rappers is.’ ohh my life.