Beautiful

Unrequited Love

’oh you awake good, but hurry up and get dressed we have a photo shoot, remember? ’ she said and left the room as fast as she came.
And left me there with even more question.
...’Jihyo?..’
~~~~~~~~~~~~(present)
No that can’t be, was that really Jihyo from twice? From one of the most popular girl groups right know?? That’s it.... I’m official going crazy.

As I sink into the bad I noticed a phone on the nightstand. Of course why didn’t I think of that? I quickly picked up and looked into it. 
I get a message from someone called manager oppa?....... About some photo shoot that we need to be at 8 o’clock, that’s what jihyo was talking about. At the moment it’s 6:35 so I have plenty of time to figure out something about my situation. 

I begin to look through my phone again... I have contact with all the twice members even other idols like Blackpink Jennie, Lisa or Red Velvet Seulgi – ’Are you kidding me?’ ask myself in wonder. 
I have access to all of they social network, photos, funny videos ect. I’m in almost every photos. Group photos, where we celebrating, photos where we hugging, a bunch of selfies and.... And....Am I seeing this right? Sana kissing my cheek?? I quickly looked the other way as I feel the blush creeping on my face. 

But I’m still curious about one thing, if I’m really in this group and accordingly I am. I need to know my position. So I search my name..
 ’Park Y/N....hmmm lead dancer? that’s cool I always loved to dance and lead... RAPPER??!?! 
Oh nononono that can’t be happening I'm gonna make a fun of myself. I start to laugh at my misery. 

’What so funny?’ I jumped in fear at the sudden voice and quickly looked for the voice owner. She was standing at the bathroom door fully dressed. Her head held high, her posture perfect. With her long light brown hair. Her eyes determined as she meets mine, and her lips so beautiful it was like the stars themselves, decided to rest behind the soft cushion of her lips. 

Beautiful. 

’What?’ asked the person confusedly. Please tell me I didn’t say that out loud. 

’N.. NO.. I didn’t say anything’

’So I’m not beautiful?’ looked at me with her hard eyes. 

’Nn.. no.. I’m mean ye..yes you are' She started to laugh at my stumble. 

’You cute.’ What did she just said?? 

’Since when YOU become nervous around girls and about giving compliments?’ She laugh at me again. I couldn’t say anything I was so embarrassed. 

’Anyway, you really should start dressing up or jihyo gonna kill you.’ and with that she left the room. 

So that was Tzuyu. Those photos didn’t give her enough credit, in person she even more gorgeous. 

And I did as she said, I quickly take a shower after that I went to my wardrobe. At least my clothes are similiar what I used to wear except they are like two-three times as expensive. 
I pick a black torn jeans, white gucci shirt and a black leather jacket on the shirt. And finish with a white vans. Black, white and simple.. Perfect. 

As I look at myself in the mirror I coudn’t stop but feel confident and somehow calm?... like when we finally overcome our fears.

’Maybe if I’m stuck here, I try to make the best of it’