What's happening?

Unrequited Love

I'm currently laying down on this comfy bed at 6 o'clock in the morning , I can hear the birds chirps. Everything seems fine and calm but me? Not so much. I really try not to panic. Where the hell am I? I just woke up from my sleep which felt too good to be true, without my regual nightmares I know something is not right.

And I was right, looking around this is definitely not my room and after seeing a gucci bag just laying on the floor, YES definitely not my room. But how am I here? I clearly remember my last day...

​​​​​​~~~~~~~~~~~~(yesterday) 

It' 2 AM in the morning, and I'm finally finished my homework. Stumbling over my own feet, I somehow made my way over the bed, and as soon as i know, I drift into a deep slumber.

I passed out for a good four hours before some ers-splitting noise wakes me up. - 'I really need to change that alarm.' - I wash up, get dressed a simple black jeans, white shirt and a white vans that seen better days and make my way downstairs where my grandma currently making breakfast.

'Good morning' I said as i made my way to the coffee maker. 

'Y/N good morning, how did you sleep?' I shrug my shoulders 'Fine' 

'You know you can't lie to me right? You were staying up late again.' she said 

'I was doing my homework, sorry if I wake you up.' 'It's not that, I'm worried about you. The school and your work... It's not health.' 

'Look I'm fine really... But I'm gonna late from school so I talk to you later bye, love you. 

'Aishh this girl.' 

...................... 

Finally arrived to my university of art and music. It was my dream to study here. Music honestly the only thing I could imagine doing in my life. It was there since I was a kid. My mom always sing for me, and she is the reason I love music so much.

But after one day when a car accident that took my mother away from me, and my dad who left because he was driving and feelt responsible and somehow thougth that if he leaves he only doing good for me.

And here I am, 22 without parents. University i need to attend, working in two part job to have enough money to provide for me and my grandma. 

So that's my miserable life. School, work, go home to study more and finally sleep.

'I just wish somehow my life turn better.' i mutterd before I fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~(present) 

So that was my day, I still trying to find out how the hell am i here, looking around nothing seems familiar... this is definitely not my best friend wheein house, I been there. 

A was still looking around the room when I here a knock on the door. 

'Yes?' I ask uncertainly. 

And when the door opens... I'm in shock. 

'ohh you awake good, but hurry up and get dressed we have to go on a photo shoot, remember?' she said and left the room as fast as she came. 

And left me there with even more guestion. 

'Jihyo?..'