Chapter One: Rescue

Elk of the Armour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Determination was the only thing running through Elkie's veins as she looked the beast in front of her up and down planning her attack in her mind.

Before Elkie could even make a move on the beast it swung it's long and sharp claws at the knight.

Elkie reacted quickly letting the beast's claws slash across her shield.

Elkie then charged at the beat slashing her sword across the beast's eyes blinding it.

The beast starting wildly swinging at Elkie due to it's lack of vision which Elkie did her best to dodge, but the beast's claws managed to swipe across her cheek leaving behind deep bloody claw marks on her cheek which stung.

Elkie ignored the pain and thought to take advantage of the beast's blindness and sneak up behind the beast to attack.

Elkie jumped onto the beast's back which surprised the beast and starting cutting into the beast's throat with her sword until it's head came completely off rolling onto the floor.

Elkie jumped off the beast's back as it's body collapsed to to floor near it's head.

Elkie breathed a sigh of relief before looking down at her armour which was now covered in the beast's blood.

Elkie's eyes shot up as she hears a rattling which sounded like chains or a cage.

Elkie walks towards the sound keeping her sword in her hand gripping it firmly.

Elkie finally spots what she was here for inside a cage sat the princess of the Kingdom of Seoul.

Her name was princess Yeeun and Elkie has spotted her many times around the castle as her time as a knight for the kingdom.

Elkie cuts the rusty lock in half with her sword causing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter